some questions

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sakji
some questions

Post by sakji » 30 Jul 2018

D.o.b --24/08/1995
Birth time --6.58 am
nagpur mahrashtra

1. In chart sun sits opposite retro saturn , i heard its a bad placement .can anybody explain ???
2. I am jobless and my father currently in a financial crisis but i cant help him ..........i want to help him.....can anyone tell me when i will earn money and how will be my financial status in this life .
3.reason for my constant anxiety and less expressiveness
4. Which part of my life is super weak ? That i have to work on .

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: some questions

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Aug 2018

Dear Sakji
Here are my inputs on your questions:
1. Sun is opposite to Sat in your chart but they are 23 degrees apart. Both of them are strong, hence they are not bad.
2. Your current dasha is Mer-Sat-Rahu. In your D-10, Mer is in 4H and Sat & Rahu are in 10H. This has started from 31st July and will last upto Dec 2018. So it shd give you good results related to career. If such results do not come, then most likely you TOB need some correction (by 2-3 min) so that your D-10 will change.
3. The reason for your current anxiety is the transit of Rahu over the natal Moon in almost exact degrees. This will continue upto end of Sept 2018.
4. We get results of our past life karma in this life. None of the areas can be weak or strong, it's just the lessons to be learnt. You've Shash mahapurush yoga in your chart, which is a very strong yoga. Interestingly, you were born in the Sat MD at the time of birth and in this life, you'll go through the dasha of Mer-Ketu-Ven-Sun-Moon etc. Your Ketu dasha will start from May 2019 and this will be a time for change in your life.
God bless you
Neeraj

rajivkrb4u

Re: some questions

Post by rajivkrb4u » 13 Nov 2019

Dear Neeraj Guruji,

My dob :6/dec/1979 2:48AM bangalore,karnataka
I am unemployed from past many years. Initial years of saturn mahadasha was good. I had job and there was source of income and got married(My wife dob 12/dec/1982 4:10Am Harihar,karnataka).But from 2013 to till today i am facing lot of problems in career no stable source of income. married life is hell. Please help me when my sufferings will end. i am really worried about my mercury mahadasha since my mercury is in 29.9 degrees cusp. Is there any abroad oppurtunites. If yes? will i get job and live happily.

I have kid and astrologers say that if i want to improve in life i have to live away from kid. is this really true?

kid dob: 21/nov/2015 08:09PM Bangalore

Thank you,
Raj