BTR and Navamsha

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrogyan
BTR and Navamsha

Post by astrogyan » 27 Jul 2018

Hi

With in 2 mins change in birth time , Navamsha lagna is getting changed. To know the correct birth time, can we use marriage date chart and Navansha and can we interpret any thumb rules from Navamsha chart and marriage date chart (transits) to do BTR .

Thanks.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: BTR and Navamsha

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Jul 2018

Dear Astrogyan
There are numerous ways for BTR and Sh VP Goel ji (Faculty Member, BVB) is planning to write a book on the same. IMO, connecting life events with time is one of the good methods.
D-10 changes with every 3 deg change, hence connecting career events is even better for BTR.
Regards

astrogyan

Post by astrogyan » 28 Jul 2018

Thanks for your response.

Can you pls suggest a good existing book for BTR and different methods to do the same.

Thanks.

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 28 Jul 2018

Dr Neeraj ji,
I would like to understand my D9 and D10 chart a little better but am unable to because a slight change of a couple of minutes time results in my D9 lagna changing. Would you be able to tell my correct Birth time and my D9 and D10 lagna if I could share events from my life? Thanks a lot.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Aug 2018

Dear skrajiv
Yes, we can work on that.
Plz share your life events (preferably of career) with the timeline.
Best wishes

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 02 Aug 2018

Thanks a lot Neeraj ji for agreeing to help establishing my birth time and also to know the Lagna of the finer divisional charts such as D9, D10 etc.

Sharing below my birth details;
DOB : 24th Jan 1986
POB: Colombo, Sri Lanka
TOB: 16:46 (4.46PM) [This is as per official birth certificate]

Some details about me, both personal and professional:

1) I am a Male, born on 24th Jan 1986 in a Tamil Brahmin family in Colombo, Sri Lanka due to ancestors moving there from Tirunelveli which is in the South of India during the early 20th century.
2) Moved to Chennai, India in Jun 1995 when I was 9 and a half years old and staying there ever since.
3) I have two brothers one elder who is married (born on 3rd Feb 1982) and one younger (born on 28th Apr 1992). Apparently there was a girl child born one year before who didn't survive.
4) Parents wedding anniversary was in Chennai and took place on 4th July 1980.
5) Had Poonal sacred thread ceremony conducted on July 4th 2005.
5) On the work side I'm a finance professional working in the Finance & Accounts department.
6) Completed Chartered Accountancy in Nov 2010 (results were out on 21st Jan 2011), Company Secretaryship in Dec 2010 (results were out at noon on 25th Feb 2011) and Cost Accountancy in Dec 2012 (Results were out on 21st Feb 2013). Basic degree was B.com which was during the period 2004-07.
7) Worked for the first time as an articleship trainee (intern) which is required when you do Chartered Accountancy (CA) at Price Water house Coopers from Sep 2007 to Sep 2010. (Started out on 10th Sep 2007 to be precise)
8 ) First job post qualifying CA was away from Chennai in Caterpillar at Whitefield in Bangalore. Offer got released on Feb 2011 and I began work from Apr 5th 2011. Period of Work was from 5th Apr 2011 to 18th May 2012.
9) Next job was again in Chennai and for a short stint in a steel manufacturing company from Jun 25th 2012 to Nov 30th 2012.
10) Current job has been for 5 years plus at Shell Business Operations in Chennai from 15th Mar 2013.
11) Recently I also cleared CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) exam. I wrote the exam in the afternoon hours of 23rd Nov 2017 and results came out on 11th Jan 2018.
12) I recently put down my papers from Shell (Date of resignation 30th Jul 2018) and have a job offer in hand in another multi national company which I most likely will be joining on 22nd Oct or 5th Nov based on the notice period served.

These are a few of my life details. On the personal side, I am interested in things such as music, sports, food (reviewer), astrology etc. Some personal traits about me are I talk super fast and am quite in decisive when making decisions. Mind always wanders a lot and I'm rather poor at concentration.

I hope the details divulged will be helpful in determining my Lagna's of divisional charts and also fixing birth time. Please let me know in case further details need to be furnished. Will be more than glad to assist.

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 08 Aug 2018

Hi Neeraj ji,
Thought I'll check with you if you were able to look into my details. Please let me know as per your convenience.

Regards
Rajiv

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 16 Aug 2018

Neeraj ji, Were you able to look into the details provided?

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 23 Aug 2018

Neeraj ji,
Reminding you once again. Please check and let me know. Thanks

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 16 Mar 2021

Hi,

Chapters 48 to 52 of the book, 'Saravali' is about Lost Horoscopy. These chapters are of great help in identification of ascendant in cases when the time of birth is not known.

Here, Chapter 51 talks about the 108 navamsas of the zodiac and effects thereof in the context of lost horoscopy.

Regards,
KMD