Does remedies really work?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kulvirkaur

Post by Kulvirkaur » 15 Jul 2018

I am facing difficulty in my marriage. Living separately from husband from last 3 months.
Trying every remedy which astrologers are recommending but nothing seems to work. I'm really scared.

iamme

Re: Does remedies really work?

Post by iamme » 26 Jul 2018

the highest remedy for any afflicted planet is a seva to people afflicted from the evils of that planet.
if seva is not possible then donation should be done.
if even that is not possible than jaap of mantra should be done by the native to balance out our bad karma of the past which are afflicting us in this life.

the most important thing when doing any remedy is not to focus on what i well get if i do this, because remedy is not a shortcut or loop hole designed to free us from our afflictions. it is important to understand that every difficulty we face is because of our own karmas in the past, there is nothing called bad luck because we in essence make our own luck.

so while doing any remedy focus on the almighty and pray for forgiveness for our bad karmas, because remedy is nothing but a form of penance.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Does remedies really work?

Post by justicetomeplease » 06 Mar 2019

Let's assume a person got severe fever & say he went to the doctor, then doctor has prescribed medicine, if the patient is skeptic on the medicine how does the medicine work at all? Similarly you need to believe. If you're skeptic you need to be skeptical on doctor on the 1st hand itself.
Certain diseases take several years to recover, now depending on the Karma remedies works. So, please do it with patience & devotion. In relationships we need devotion. So, by chanting/performing remedies do it with utmost concentration.
Remedies will work for sure! All the very best for your efforts.
Regards
justice