Yogas in my birth chart

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Yogas in my birth chart

Post by jascrazy » 30 Aug 2018

Thanks Astrostar. Will do the the needful as mentioned.

For Stree Shapa - Do I need to do it in a Durga mandir or at home ? One day havan?

Also, anything on the business or job query ?

I wanted to ask this, I keep on forgetting. Why do I have the urge of moving abroad ? Its constantly there that I have to go abroad ? Especially places like UK or Canada or Aus. Not USA for strange reason. Closer to natural countries than man made. Any particular reason ?

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 30 Aug 2018

Jascrazy could you please answer to my questions & astrostar you've raised some points. So, see those points in the 1st page & juscrazy you too!
Juscrazy verify it & tell. If you feel that it's right ignore the curses that he has mentioned! Curses will be there for every individual!.
astrostar now it is the time to verify your system with the above chart, Let's wait for juscrazy's reply.

Will be awaiting juscrazy!!!

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 31 Aug 2018

SweetV wrote:
30 Aug 2018
Juscrazy verify it & tell. If you feel that it's right ignore the curses that he has mentioned! Curses will be there for every individual!.
If you are a learned astrologer, then
better first you clarify why his yogas are not working ?
First you give clarification.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 31 Aug 2018

jascrazy wrote:
30 Aug 2018
For Stree Shapa - Do I need to do it in a Durga mandir or at home ? One day havan?
Can also do in home.
jascrazy wrote:
30 Aug 2018
Also, anything on the business or job query ?
As I said earlier, 1,2,10 lords are weak
own business is not suitable for you
The coming ADs of Venus, and Sun will not give financial improvement
jascrazy wrote:
30 Aug 2018
Why do I have the urge of moving abroad ? Its constantly there that I have to go abroad ?
Asc lord Mars is in 12th house. So you have an interest to go abroad
jascrazy wrote:
30 Aug 2018
Especially places like UK or Canada or Aus. Not USA for strange reason. Closer to natural countries than man made. Any particular reason ?
USA is ruled by Cancer sign
For Scorpio lagna 9th house is the badhaka house

Canada is ruled by Libra
UK is ruled by Capricorn
Saturn is lord of 3,4 occupied 11th house in Libra

Australia is ruled by Saggi sign
5th lord Jupiter is in 1st house in Saggi

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 01 Sep 2018

astrostar have asked why Yoga are not working in the above chart
Dear astrostar, for example:
1st you have to know the definition of Yoga, Yoga means joining. So, anything that which satisfies some definition or any conjunction we say it forms a yoga. Like Jupiter-Mars yoga means Jupiter & Mars either in conjunction or mutually aspecting each other.

For example in his chart he has Sun-Mercury conjunction. We shouldn't expect the results of Sun-Mercury yoga because it works very effectively only in 6th,8th & 12th. And if such 6th, 8th & 12th is Aries or Virgo the results will be highly pronounced.

So, like that there will be lot of yoga(s) that you think it works, but it will not.

Again dear astrostar, let's wait for Juscrazy's reply. Let's not conclude & I hope I'm dealing with you in an amicable way, if you feel my words are harsh please forgive!

Juscrazy we are waiting for your reply! See the aforementioned traits when Jupiter is in Ascendant & verify whether they are meeting you or not & please answer to all my questions. So, that we all can understand

dear astrostar like I said I have seen so many people who has Ascendant lord in 12th has no interest in leaving their own land. Now what do you say?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 01 Sep 2018

SweetV wrote:
01 Sep 2018

1st you have to know the definition of Yoga,

Yoga means joining. So, anything that which satisfies some definition or any conjunction we say it forms a yoga. Like Jupiter-Mars yoga means Jupiter & Mars either in conjunction or mutually aspecting each other.
Better, 1st you have to know the complete definition of yoga.

Yoga definition not only applies to planet+planet, but also to planet+house/sign/star joining, etc.
e.g. Hamsa yoga.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

SweetV wrote:
01 Sep 2018
So, like that there will be lot of yoga(s) that
you think it works,
but it will not.
I think ???

You, the person, thinking they are working,

not I.

I remind you my question to you - why they are not working.

ok. clear?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

SweetV wrote:
01 Sep 2018
Again dear astrostar, let's wait for Juscrazy's reply. Let's not conclude & I hope I'm dealing with you in an amicable way, if you feel my words are harsh please forgive!
I hope I am trying to clarify things and matters, which you are changing from post to post.
You too forgive me if my words are harsh.
SweetV wrote:
01 Sep 2018
dear astrostar like I said I have seen so many people who has Ascendant lord in 12th has no interest in leaving their own land. Now what do you say?
There are some connections of Mars.
it would be difficult for you to understand them as you are against the degree concept.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 01 Sep 2018

dear astrostar that is what i have explained, i have given the reason why Budha-Aditya yoga is not working
& I have told joining anything as per the definition is yoga. Then what you have quoted will be a subset of what i have told. It means the definition what i have quoted is a generalized one.
I have never said that this person has Hamsa or Ruchaka Yoga you are the one who have said he has Hamsa yoga.
I'm not changing anything from post to post & was / is very firm in my writings.

I personally know a priest whose Ascendant lord Moon is in 12th house in Gemini & he is never interested in going abroad.
dear astrostar we are follow Parashari system it implies that we follow degrees of planets. We follow divisional charts precisely wherever it is required & I hope they are manifested from degrees itself. So, why would we neglect at all?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 02 Sep 2018

SweetV wrote:
01 Sep 2018
i have given the reason why Budha-Aditya yoga is not working
I have never said that this person has Hamsa or Ruchaka Yoga you are the one who have said he has Hamsa yoga.
Better, once you read from the beginning.

In my 2,3,4,, posts of this thread, I said "some yogas are not working".
like for eg. Ruchaka yoga doesn't work.
check out this thread once.

Next, in my 8th post, I said "Hamsa yoga is there, but it is not working properly".

Without reading and understanding, don't write any post here.

SweetV wrote:
01 Sep 2018

I personally know a priest whose Ascendant lord Moon is in 12th house in Gemini & he is never interested in going abroad.
I already said earlier, I do use house degrees too.
When you learn house degrees, then, you will get to know the logic.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 02 Sep 2018

dear astrostar, when I'm talking of Budha-Aditya Yoga why are you unnecessarily talking about Ruchaka Yoga & Hamsa Yoga?!
By the way obstruction of Hamsa Yoga has nothing to do with Saturn aspect on Jupiter. Hamsa Yoga will get obstruction only when Moon is aspected by any one of the Mars aspect & conjunction of Mars with Moon, If Ketu, Moon conjunct with Jupiter in Kendra in Sagittarius or Pisces or in Cancer will get obstruction.
What Saturn has to do with Hamsa Yoga at all? :roll:

The Priest I'm talking about has Ascendant in Punarvasu constellation in Cancer & his Ascendant lord Moon is in Ardra constellation. Then according to you Moon will be in 12th house for sure isn't it? Because in Cancer the Ascendant will be only from 0 degree to 3 degree 20 minutes because it is in Punarvasu.
Now what do you say? :)

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 02 Sep 2018

SweetV wrote:
02 Sep 2018
dear astrostar, when I'm talking of Budha-Aditya Yoga why are you unnecessarily talking about Ruchaka Yoga & Hamsa Yoga?!
By the way obstruction of Hamsa Yoga has nothing to do with Saturn aspect on Jupiter. Hamsa Yoga will get obstruction only when Moon is aspected by any one of the Mars aspect & conjunction of Mars with Moon, If Ketu, Moon conjunct with Jupiter in Kendra in Sagittarius or Pisces or in Cancer will get obstruction.
What Saturn has to do with Hamsa Yoga at all? :roll:

in this chart, Saturn aspect on Jupiter weakened Hamsa Yoga.

SweetV wrote:
02 Sep 2018
The Priest I'm talking about has Ascendant in Punarvasu constellation in Cancer & his Ascendant lord Moon is in Ardra constellation. Then according to you Moon will be in 12th house for sure isn't it? Because in Cancer the Ascendant will be only from 0 degree to 3 degree 20 minutes because it is in Punarvasu.

Now what do you say? :)

Nothing to say about your poor analysis till now. :)
Keep it with you securely.

It is a waste of time for trying to seek a secret Q/A coaching in posts.
It is not possible to teach you here in 10 to 20 "Now What do you say?" posts.

unnecessarily don't waste my time.
stop unnecessary discussions.

Unless you take the coaching, you cannot understand it.

All the best.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 02 Sep 2018

Saturn will never weaken Hamsa Yoga. You are saying that it weakens. But no reason! But I have given my reason.
dear astrostar you have told that in the above person's horoscope, in your method as Ascendant lord Mars is in 12th house he is showing interest in going foreign without considering other planets.
If I was at your place I will never conclude that way. I have given that example because in the priest's horoscope also the Ascendant lord is in 12th house. But here it is Moon. In the Juscrazy's horoscope his Mars is in fixed zodiac sign, I was stuck when you have told Ascendant Lord is in 12th so he is interested about abroad. Not a meaningful deduction I think. But in Priest's horoscope, Ascendant Lord is in dual zodiac.
The discussion is amicable. You are only saying my analysis is poor & all. If it is you have to say why it is poor like as I said "Saturn has nothing to obstruct Hamsa Yoga"
Regards

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 03 Sep 2018

Hello SweetV and Astrostar.

The details requested by SweetV are as below
- I am fair, brown eyes, skinny, but slightly fat.feel like working out, but some how can't push myself to it.
- Interest in achieving worldly success, but don't want to be on front page of the news
- Love movies, luxuries, brands, etc
- Keep on asking what's the purpose of my life
- Get sparks of doing various things, but they die down quickly
- I don't get emotional at all - its all that there is (no remorse in case of someone passing away, no excitement of someone being born)
- big believer of live and let live, way too practical and liberal
- believe in one supreme power, wasn't relgious much. started going to religious places since past 6 months and started doing prayers from past week onwards
- Prefer cold places to warm
- feel a connection with nature - places like Uk, Aus, scotland, norway - cold, icy, a bit of greenery, etc
- was technical as a kid - give me casettes, stereos, telephones would fix it
- few close friends but prefer solitude - own space.
- was abroad between jan 2007 and aug 2011.
- terrified of heights. can't look down if i'm standing on the edge.

I shall revert to other points by astrostar separately.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 03 Sep 2018

Thanks Juscrazy for the reply
So, from the above post what we have to infer is If Jupiter is present in Ascendant in Juscrazy's horoscope. The 1st thing he says that he is religious. If Jupiter is in Ascendant the person is ardent believer of God. Again I'm reminding, his Jupiter is in Sagittarius. So, he "should" be religious & also an ardent believer.
But here it is not the case at all
Now, dear astrostar what do you say?
He said that he keeps on asking what is the purpose of life, other people would also ask, for that Jupiter need not be in Ascendant.
He said that he is slightly fat, I have seen so many Sagittarius Ascendant people who has close conjunction of Ascendant degree with Jupiter. They are not at all fat, they big forehead.
He told that he is interested in achieving worldly success. But he doesn't want to be in 1st page.
Very nice Juscrazy & for this too, Jupiter need not be in Ascendant, others will also be like that.

I could clearly feel that he has Ketu & Mars in Ascendant in Scorpio.
Like this I have seen several horoscopes by keeping Ascendant degree in 1st house & rarely got correct with the predictions & the aspects I have used based on degrees not signs. In most of the charts it didn't match.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 03 Sep 2018

dear astrostar, all the forum members are visiting this post, what do you say? So you have agreed that your method is not apt one?
If we approach by a method, let's say the analysis came wrong for one horoscope. Then the entire system is wrong. Since Astrology can't be biased, in this case as we have seen in Juscrazy's horoscope, choosing Ascendant degree as starting of the 1st house yields, Jupiter is in 1st house, but by his above description it is clear that it is not true in his case. Choosing Ascendant degree as starting of 1st house will yield these type of wrong conclusions! Astrostar may say Saturn aspects Jupiter in his chart so that reduces the quality, in Sunjay Rath's horoscope also Saturn is aspecting Jupiter. That can't reduce or cancels Jupiter's intrinsic quality.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 05 Sep 2018

Hi Astrostar,

Sorry for delay in response.

I do have a big forehead, as mentioned by SweetV. Also, regarding reading scriptures, I do tend to re-read the sentence if I have mispronounced it.

Coming to the foreign thingie, will I be moving abroad ? if yes, when and will it be permanently ? Which country will be more suitable?

Also, regarding particular line of job, since business is not suitable, what should I look into ? I have been trying to get into the big MNCs but never got through. you can say I have been in tier 2 companies but not tier 1.

One more thing I have noticed is, Saturn is favourable for me if I am not mistaken.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 05 Sep 2018

Juscrazy, before asking about choosing business or Job, may I know what is your area of expertise & your education.
Anyway this November month could be favorable for Job prospectus.
By the way, S. P Balsubramaniam also has Jupiter in 2nd house, people who has Jupiter in 2nd house look good & also their voice will be good. Since that position is good for singing hence they try to pronounce correctly. But in your case Saturn is aspecting Jupiter, so the effects will get reduce.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 06 Sep 2018

I'm currently into education business. Have Masters in Marketing. My work profile has always been around Business development and sales. Currently overseeing all aspects including finance, ops apart from bd and sales.

I would love to have voice like him, however I can't sing to save my life.

12th house aspects 2nd house?

Will it be a good opportunity ? Good enough to quit business?

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 06 Sep 2018

Juscrazy I would suggest you not to quit from your present work, instead you could parallely wait for other interview opportunities or anything that which makes you interest in pertains to your field of expertise. I hope that your present Job is partnership kind of business.

12th house is not aspecting 2nd house (I'm not speaking about sign aspects). Jupiter has an aspect from Saturn with his 3rd aspect.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 06 Sep 2018

I won't be quitting midway. My question was if I'd find something good enough to quit the job. Yes it's a partnership business.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 07 Sep 2018

Astrostar, awaiting your thoughts.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 15 Sep 2018

Dear Astrostar, awaiting your response.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 30 Dec 2018

Dear Astrostar,

I visited gram devta mandir in Nerul few weeks back. Following my earlier response, awaiting your feedback.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 30 Dec 2018

Plz, repeat your question
may ask only 1 question