Rahu Mahadasha.(marriage, career, finance)

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Willow
Rahu Mahadasha.(marriage, career, finance)

Post by Willow » 16 May 2018

Dear Members,

20th June 1990
5.28am
Mumbai

I started my Rahu Mahadasha mid 2015. It was a very unstable time for me, got cheated by someone I was in love with, went through a lot anxiety and depression, my business was not doing very well either (I had quit my job and started a business)

Currently am running Rahu Jupiter antar Dasha, this period seems much better then rahu rahu antar Dasha, works wise is also much better.

I would like to know how will rest of my Rahu Dasha go, Rahu is conjunct Saturn in 9th house in Capricorn, is this a positive placement for rahu and Saturn or a nagative one? Will this rahu placement help me or just create problems for me? Also how will this have effect on marriage life as I am unmarried, and when is a good time period for marriage?

Your advice would be highly appreciated!

Thank you.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu Mahadasha.(marriage, career, finance)

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 May 2018

Dear Willow
Welcome to LOVA Forum!
Rahu-Sat shd be a good time for your career and marriage.
God bless you

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Willow
Welcome to LOVA Forum!
Rahu-Sat will be a good time for your career and marriage.
God bless you

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 May 2018

You are gemini lagna and Leo rashi. Lagnesh-sukhesh mercury and saptamesh-karmesh jupiter in lagna is a very good yoga, and if right time comes will give you all comforts, luxury, money, fame, etc. Whereas Jupiter dasha start in 2041, when you are 51 years old, Mercury start 2076, you are in your 80s then.

Regarding rahu-shani - generally not a good period for anyone, no matter what the lagna or rashi. It will be tough time for job-related anything. Don't try to change jobs, be calm and patient with seniors, colleagues, etc. Your shani is retrograde, lord of 8th and is in 12th place to Rahu. So this will have even worse impact on you. It is like these 2 are just waiting for you to make a mistake, and then, they will beat you down.

Dr neeraj, hope you are not giving "timepass readings" without examining chart, just for sake of it. Rahu and shani are co-conspirators in crime, and equally capable of causing lasting damage. In bhava chart too, Ketu Jupiter and Rahu Saturn fall on 2-8 axis, so wealth and family loss also is seen.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 May 2018

In navamsha D9, and in D10 also, shani-Rahu are shadashtak (6/8 relation). Shani in 3rd and Rahu in 8th in both charts. So your 2-8 axis is damaged by Ketu-Rahu in multiple charts. You need to be careful. Try to avoid marriage and wait until Rahu-Mercury starts.

Willow

Post by Willow » 17 May 2018

Hello Suresh_chauhan
Thank you for your reply, I think you have got my birthtiming wrong because I am a Taurus ascendant and Aries moonsign.
20thjune1990
5.28am
Mumbai.

Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 May 2018

Rahu-jup-kethu-gives marriage.14-12-2018 to 17-12-2018 is the very possible marriage time.Married life is good.stick to business field only.From 28-6-2019 onward your business takes wings.

joyd.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
17 May 2018
You are gemini lagna and Leo rashi.
Dear Suresh ji
With given details I got Taurus asc 25-51 and Moon is in Aries at 25-29.
Plz re-check, then I shall provide the reasoning of my statement.
Regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:
17 May 2018
Rahu-Sat will be a good time for your career and marriage.
The reasoning:
1. From MDL Rahu, Sat is LL and both are conjunct in 9H from Lagna.shun off their negative properties in 9H and become benefic. Here Sat is YK too.
2. Sat is in own navamsa and Rahu is ni friendly navamsa and both are in 5-9 axis in D-9.
3. Both are in 10H from Moon. The native will become very hard working, daring and will explore new avenues.
4. In D-10, Sat is in Lagna, a very good time for the career. Rahu is in trine, again 5-9 axis between Rahgu and Sat.
5. From Jamini point of view, native is already in Pisces MD which is aspected by AmK Jup and PK Sun (Jamini Rajyoga). In June 2019, he'll have Sagittarius AD, this shd be a good time for the career but given the fact that Sagittarius is in 8H from natal lagna, results may involve some surprises too.
6. In Sept 2021, Pisces-Pisces shd be a very good time for his career.

Though there will be the effects of the PD too but the overall sentiments in the Rahu-Sat will be good, hardworking and positive.

God bless him

Willow

Post by Willow » 21 Dec 2018

Dear Joyd,

I am writing to you
regarding marriage timing. According to your above mentioned reply to a post I made in May 2018, marriage possibilities were between 14-17 December this month, two other astrologers had also told my parents marriage would happen end of this year but nothing so far.
If you could look into my chart once again and see why the delay and when actually marriage would take place I would be really greatfull!

Birth details:
20th June 1990
5.28 am
Mumbai

Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Dec 2018

yes surely i will re-check your chart once again by tonight..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Dec 2018

3 minutes error in your recorded birth time seen.wait for further details about your kundali on marriage issue..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Dec 2018

Major planet delays are over by july 30th of 2018.Mostly ketu can give marriage event in rahu-jup-ket zone 31-12-2019 to 18-2-2019].your kundali shows that you going to marry a girl which already known to your family members or its a kind of choosy kind type of marriage[my be love].If it skips means after jan-2020[before may-2020] only your marriage will happens.

joyd.

Willow

Post by Willow » 22 Dec 2018

Thank you for your reply!

I was in a relationship with a boy until May this year, things went sour between us and we decided to split, however we still talk and keep in touch, last month he confessed that he still loves me but we still haven’t got back together. I am hoping things get better between us and we patch up.
Do you think I will reconcile with him and marry him as I was really hoping he would be the one.
Plz let me know if you see this happening.

Thank you once again!

Willow

Post by Willow » 06 Jan 2019

Dear Joyd sir,

Awaiting your reply regarding the previous post, do you see a chance of reconciliation with him? Would really appreciate your reply on this. Thank you once again!

Willow

Post by Willow » 31 Jan 2019

Dear members,
If anyone could reply to my post with regards to reconciliation with my ex it would be great! If you could go through my birth chart and see if there possibility of getting back with my ex partner.
Thank you.

Willow

Post by Willow » 13 Feb 2019

Dear Joyd and othe members,

Could you plz look into my chart once again and see if reconciliation will happen with my ex partner as I am hoping things work out with him, hence I request you’ll if you could take the time out and reply to my query.
Thank you once again.

My birth details:
20th June 1990
Time-5.28am
Mumbai