Result of aspects by multiple planets

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Result of aspects by multiple planets

Post by MSamanta » 16 May 2018

Hello to everyone,
I am an amateur who has started learning astrology very recently. However, after reading many articles about aspects I have become puzzled with aspects of multiple planets on a specific house and a planet. I really have confusions what to understand from such aspects and would love it if anyone cares to analyze the following scenarios.
1. aspect of Jupiter(from 7th House), Sun, Mercury and Venus( all from the 5th House), Mars (from the 4rth house) on Saturn( in 11th house, in . Gemini) - what to predict from such associations?
It is easy to notice that the chart belongs to a person of Leo Ascendent. Therefore Jupiter is in Aquarius while Sun, Mercury and Venus are in Sagittarius. Saturn is retrograde here and the lord of the 6th and 7th houses. Mercury lies at a distance of 1.12 degrees from the Sun(therefore combust) but Venus is not so. It is 11. a few degrees away from the Sun.

What can we predict from these aspects?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Result of aspects by multiple planets

Post by Dr Neeraj » 16 May 2018

Dear MSamanta
Welcome to LOVA Forum!
Astrology is like an ocean and we all are trying to understand what our learned sages have written by applying that to various charts. It's interesting to notice that none of the dictum works in all situations, plus nothing really get canceled in astrology. So all aspects, conjunctions, exchanges etc will give their results.
If there's any specific question form your side then it's better to provide your complete birth details. If you're just interested in knowledge then you should search previous posts about the detailed discussion about your queries.
God bless you
Neeraj

MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by MSamanta » 17 May 2018

Dear Dr Neeraj,

Thank you for your welcoming message. You have rightly said that knowledge(not only astrology) is an ocean. However I have not tried to get my horoscope analysed here - to be specific. As this is a forum for discussion, I thought people would come up and discuss the impact of aspects in this specific situation and all of us can be benefitted from that. I pursue astrology as a hobby and I am curious about the effects of aspects of multiple planets on a single one(in this case it is Saturn - the Ripusthanadhipati as well as Jayapati). Therefore this question was raised. I checked previous posts, in fact the entire net for the last six months and various other books too, including B.V. Raman's and Shakuntala Devi - but did not find my answer . Therefore I thought of checking this forum. When I didn't get any similar question answered here, I thought of starting a new thread. Hope others who can enlighten us will come up.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 May 2018

Dear MSamanta
Plz share your insight and experience about the aspects of planets.
God bless you

MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by MSamanta » 18 May 2018

Dear Dr Neeraj,

As I said, I am confused here.
Saturn is in his friends house and also in the most powerful Upachaya house, i.e the 11th. Theoretically it should give good results in respect to friends, networks etc. However, friends will be mostly older in age than the natal. I don't know how it is going to help the natal with the network circle as Saturn doesn't promote extrovert identities, it seems. Besides it is also the Ripusthanadhipati - theoretically the natal may have enemies among friends and should gain through his/her enemies- according to the BPHS( but the opposite may also be true. That is, the Ripusthanadhipati will be helping qualities of houses under its lordship through the house it actually sits in). That means - enemies may gain in this case, and may force the natal go for loans, incur debts on account of enemies and loose all gains acquired otherwise.
On the other hand it is getting the benefic aspect of Jupiter from the 7th house - but Jupiter is having Kendradhipati dosha and it is also the lord of the 8th house - Dusthanadhipati. It is possible that the natal may gain from the spouse, but at the same time the spouse may be the cause of loans and debts. It is having the benefic aspect of Mars( Yogakaraka here, but not favourable to Saturn) - as we know Mars denotes quick or fast actions while Saturn is slow. So I am confused about the end result. Who is going to win here, Saturn or Mars? It is also having direct(7-7)aspect of the ascendant lord Sun( a benefic here but an enemy of Saturn). Sun -Saturn mutual aspects -from 5th-11th .Does it indicate jealousy of natal's lovers/ kids towards the natal which may actually create financial losses? Mercury, the lord of the 11th house is also directly aspecting Saturn. But Mercury is a malefic for a Leo person (as it is lord of the 2nd house too), and it is also combust here. At the same time there should be some auspiciousness to Mercury as it is located in a trikona house. How is it going to impact Saturn here? gains from the family and kids? and Venus? Though it is in a trikona house, but it is the lord of the inauspicious 3rd house and has Kendradhipati dosha..( also 10th house is having Ketu in it and some says Ketu is debilitated in Taurus ..... So this is the gist of the confusion.... :) As I said from my first post, I am confused, therefore requested other members to join and those who know much better may throw light on it.... How Saturn will work or not work.....

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 18 May 2018

MSamanta wrote:
18 May 2018
...but Jupiter is having Kendradhipati dosha and it is also the lord of the 8th house - Dusthanadhipati...
Dear Msamanta
Kendradhipati dosha to Jup is possible only when Jup is lord of 2 kendra placed but then it can't be 8L.
I think there is some typing error.
Plz re-check.
Regards

MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by MSamanta » 19 May 2018

Dear Neerajji,

Jupiter is in 7th house that's why I have said that he is having Kendradhipatidosha, it is easily understood by anyone who knows astrology that for a Leo ascendant, Jupiter is the lord of the 5th house as well as the 8th house. See, I don't know what bothers you about my question.. I wanted some discussion.. thats all....

MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Dear Neeraj,
It seems a lot of members have a detailed knowledge of astrology here. Please correct me if I am wrong, but show it where the mistake lies.If you want to convey that mere sitting at a house won't give any Kendradhipati dosha to a planet, you are welcome. As I was not sure about it. But let us talk about the question here.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 19 May 2018

MSamanta wrote:
19 May 2018
f you want to convey that mere sitting at a house won't give any Kendradhipati dosha to a planet, you are welcome.
Read what Dr Neeraj wrote again and again. You are trying to jump into advanced subjects before clearing the basics first. Step by step analysis, not all at once.

1. Jupiter and Mercury get Kendradhipati dosha then they lord TWO kendras and are placed in a kendra -- ONLY possible if the ascendant is Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius or Pisces.

2. Same dosha is NULLIFIED if the kendra house is a lagna house, means for these 4 ascendants if Mercury is in Lagna or Jupiter is in Lagna, the dosha is cancelled.

This dosha is not applicable to Leo. And anyhow this is not a highly significant dosha, it merely reduces the positive effects of these 2 planets when placed in 4, 7, 10 kendra for these 4 ascendants.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 19 May 2018

Dear MSamanta
I'm not at all pointing any error in your writing.
Its just my understanding was that kendradhopati dosha becomes only on the lordship of two Kendra simultaneously. Mere placement of Jup in any kendra does not make this dosha.
For the rest of the questions, I always feel that discussing on a chart is always better as none of the dictums work in all conditions and every chart is unique in some own ways.
Regards

MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Dear Mr Suresh Chouhan and Mr Neeraj,

Thank you for your clarifications. Chouhanji, I too wrote that correcting an error is welcome( you quoted me partially :) ). and I too wrote again and again that I just wanted to know different views on impact of aspects of multiple planets on a single one.I read it clearly. I think Dr Neeraj wanted to clarify that mere sitting in a kendra will not give kendradhipati dosha to Jupiter here( thats why I thanked him). and understood my error. Do you think that a planet needs to own two kendras to get kendradhipati dosha? I read it that just one will suffice - you don't require two. That way Venus or Saturn will also not have kendradhipati doshha, what do you think? or is it only restricted to Jupiter and Mercury? I also understand that Lagnadhipati is not having this dosha and for Leo certainly Jupiter is not the Lagnadhipati. Anyway,I too understand that each horoscope is unique and at the same time BPHS was written mentioning specific rules for planets, their placements, result of aspects etc. and here we are talking about a specific chart only, with most of the placements already mentioned.

MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

in addition, Suresh Chouhan, I never said that Mercury is having Kendradhipati dosha in this situation. Please read my post again before you assess my level of understanding( I was puzzled when you started to talk about Mercury not having kendradhipati dosha in addition to Jupiter). I said Mercury is Maraka for a Leo ascendant. Kindly read my posts too.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 May 2018

RSamanta - what you are trying to do is to see if dosha applies to your chart which is probably Leo. It does not, a Leo can never have this dosha.

Why don't you post your birth details then,and ask what questions you have? That is simpler than when you have insufficient knowledge and still argue with others.

If you read classics - a planet MUST own TWO kendras to even QUALIFY to have kendradhipati dosha. ONLY 2 planets out of 7 (rahu ketu do not own houses, they only colord) can own 2 kendras in same chart, and so, they qualify - Mercury and Jupiter. Therefore I mentioned Mercury as part of discussion, because 2 of the ascendants who can get this dosha are Mercury's (Gemini, Virgo), the other 2 are Jupiter's (Sagittarius and Pisces). No other ascandant can even qualify for this dosha.

What is difficult about this to understand??? Yet you question the astrologer and the source. Of course, you can always say the rules from classics are bogus, and write your own rules. But no one will be interested in further discussing your theories... hope its clear now. I am going to stop discussing now with you.

MSamanta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by MSamanta » 23 May 2018

"RSamanta - what you are trying to do is to see if dosha applies to your chart which is probably Leo. It does not, a Leo can never have this dosha.

Why don't you post your birth details then,and ask what questions you have? That is simpler than when you have insufficient knowledge and still argue with others.

If you read classics - a planet MUST own TWO kendras to even QUALIFY to have kendradhipati dosha. ONLY 2 planets out of 7 (rahu ketu do not own houses, they only colord) can own 2 kendras in same chart, and so, they qualify - Mercury and Jupiter. Therefore I mentioned Mercury as part of discussion, because 2 of the ascendants who can get this dosha are Mercury's (Gemini, Virgo), the other 2 are Jupiter's (Sagittarius and Pisces). No other ascandant can even qualify for this dosha.

What is difficult about this to understand??? Yet you question the astrologer and the source. Of course, you can always say the rules from classics are bogus, and write your own rules. But no one will be interested in further discussing your theories... hope its clear now. I am going to stop discussing now with you."

Ramesh_Chouhan, You are welcome. I am not waiting for you answer.

Despite my repeated requests, it seems that you didn't read what I have written in my posts earlier and you have no knowledge about the exact issue of discussion. Thankfully no one asked you about the status of my knowledge and no knowledge is sufficient - hope you know that. As it is clear that you don't know, the current question is about aspects of multiple planets on a single one. No one, at least not I, was interested to know about dosha's in this situation. I was talking about aspects.

I never said that I don't follow the Classics. In fact if you read my answer it was just the opposite. I answered Dr Neeraj's comment and referred BPHS. According to this text if a benefic sits in Kendra( except Lagna) or owns any of them it will get Kendradhipati dosha. By benefic it means Jupiter, Venus and Mercury. If you want to create new rules that may be for yourself only, not for me.
BTW, this was not at all the topic of the current discussion. Please see the first post in this thread and may read the following ones too. You may get an idea what I was talking about.
Dr Neeraj forced me to talk about my opinion on the situation, which is about a specific chart - not exactly "my horoscope" - for your kind information. I told everybody at the start that I am confused about this particular situation and thats why I asked the question. I have joined the forum in the hope to get some discussion on the topic and not to hear your preachings.I just wanted other's opinion on the question. Thats all. I didn't give any responsibility to you to pass comments on my knowledge - which is immaterial here, or I don't think anybody has assigned this task to you. Thank you very much for refraining from further off the topic issues. For you kind information - "An amateur" doesn't mean " an ignorant" - and a new comer to a forum doesn't mean you automatically get the right to preach/pass derogatory comments.