Positives in the chart

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor
Positives in the chart

Post by Gammaray99 » 01 Feb 2018

Hi
Could someone read this chart and tell about any positive things they see in it and share any positive time periods for this person or positive events for them? It’s a male

Thank you so much!!! :)
15th June 2006 in Austin/Texas/USA at 20:14 PM (08:14 PM at night)

Positive only please unless it’s something extremely necessary to share

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Positives in the chart

Post by astrolover2017 » 02 Feb 2018

He is like 12 years old. You should see horoscope when they are 18 and older. Its not good to see horoscope for kids. their life is now dependent on their parents horoscope.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 15 Feb 2018

At least can someone tell me if this child will attend school overseas before 2020? He’s lived in the same country his whole life. Thanks

punit9639

Post by punit9639 » 15 Feb 2018

Hi Gammaray99,

Based on your other posts, I believe he is your son so I would refer him as one (if not I apologies). He has Rahu in 5th house and 5th lord is in 12th house. So, by astrological texts, he will definitely have his graduation in a foreign land.

However, he is just 12 years old which means his life is depended on his parents so predictions can not be made for school life. But, chart also indicates a lot of travel for his education (change of school and education in different cities). Is it the case in his life?

Hope it helps,

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 16 Feb 2018

punit9639 wrote:
15 Feb 2018
Hi Gammaray99,

Based on your other posts, I believe he is your son so I would refer him as one (if not I apologies). He has Rahu in 5th house and 5th lord is in 12th house. So, by astrological texts, he will definitely have his graduation in a foreign land.

However, he is just 12 years old which means his life is depended on his parents so predictions can not be made for school life. But, chart also indicates a lot of travel for his education (change of school and education in different cities). Is it the case in his life?

Hope it helps,
Thanks for your reading!

Yes, he’s lived in 4 different cities since birth. 3 diff schools. But all in the same country. I would like him to live overseas with me and come to school here before he turns 13-14. But I’m not sure if that’s possible

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 19 Apr 2018

punit9639 wrote:
15 Feb 2018
Hi Gammaray99,

Hope it helps,
May I ask what 5th house has to do with graduation?

Thanks a lot

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 18 Mar 2019

Update I moved back to the USA but he is going to move to a new city and change schools AGAIN