Spiritual progress - Horoscope

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sadhak
Spiritual progress - Horoscope

Post by Sadhak » 16 Jan 2018

Hi,

Wasn't really interested in anything related to Spirituality around ten years back, but suddenly in the past ten years I got anugraha (initiation) from a Sadguru (my Guru Parampara is filled with spiritual giants.), met a few good people in this field, am trying to do regular Yoga Sadhana and Upasana. Curious to know if there are any sorts of indicators regarding this in my horoscope. Details are as follows.

D.O.B.: 18/July/1983
T.O.B.: 02:10 a.m
Place of birth: Pune (Maharashtra, India)
Sex: Male

Thank You.

joyd

Re: Spiritual progress - Horoscope

Post by joyd » 16 Jan 2018

saturn-moon combo both in D1-D9 Denoting Tapaswi yoga.ketu in 9th lords and jupiter in saturn's asterism.But both saturn and moon in 2-7 lords chara , indicating obstructions in your sadhana journey.Mercury and sun are also in saturn-jupiter's stars showing favorability in spirituality too.jupiter-mer initiated your sadhanas and from that Till 21-10-2015 you had continuous sadhana.From the past 2 years its intensity reduced bcz of mars-rahu AD's.Again these sadhan kriyas are in good swing from 16-2-2019 to 10-12-2019, & also from 20-1-2030 to 24-8-2031 / 8-8-2035 to 16-2-2038 PEREOIDS.

Joyd.

Gouri199
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gouri199 » 17 Jan 2018

@joyd

Sir , I am big fan of your knowledge . Almost read
every reply from you. Keep guiding sir, thanks lot . My best wishes are always with you !!

with due respect sir,
In my software , in D1 chart shows Sat and moon
conjuction . But in D9 sat and moon are in different houses but sat is aspecting moon .
When ketu , venus and saturn are trine to each other
or any two of them together and remaing one is
strongly related to them then tapaswi yoga is formed.
am I right ? pls. Guide regarding .

( Also I hv one big query regarding a chart. pls answer that by email as I cant use PM facility . So
sir pls . Guide . regarding this one .)

Q:- jobless since almost 14 years. No marriage yet?

Details :- 1/6/1982 , 2:30 a.m. 16 N 59 , 74 E7 +5.5

As I am not professional astrologer , and also gives free consultation .So peoples in nearby area comes to
me. A lady of 67 yrs . came to me in last month . She was crying at that time. So I hv taken this chart
much seriously . pls guide and answer me by email
pls.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 17 Jan 2018

hello sadhak,

Do you remember the exact month and year and if not at least the closest month and year
of your shift ? Could it be sometime between Nov-2007 and July -2008 ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jan 2018

Sadhak wrote:
16 Jan 2018
Hi,
D.O.B.: 18/July/1983
T.O.B.: 02:10 a.m
Place of birth: Pune (Maharashtra, India)
Sex: Male

Thank You.
I see chart through K.P.System and as well traditional system. Pune is spread-out, I need exact area where you born in for calculation of Latitude. like Shaniwar-peth/ Hadpsar/ Aundh etc. Let me know.

Sadhak

Post by Sadhak » 17 Jan 2018

@joyd - Sir, Thank You very mush for your time and reply.

@vedicmaths - I had done a bit of Yoga in 2003. Met my Guru and started doing Yoga under his guidance from October 2008 and in February 2009, I had a spiritual experience. Got initiated around March/April 2012 and from the past five years, my approach changed + met a few people who were into Spirituality.

@Lex - Meera hospital, Shankar Sheth road.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jan 2018

@Gouri-your 2nd query answered in Marriage section.please read..

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 17 Jan 2018

hello sadhak,

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to check the timing part,

truly yours,
vedicmaths

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 18 Jan 2018

Namaskar,

Sadhak, you have a very good chart.

1. L Lord is Shukra placed in Dig Bala, in a Moksha trikona (thus moksha bhavas are activated);
2. Shani- Chandra is good for spirituality in 6th, and they are in 3rd from AL and aspecting AL- renunciation;
3. Surya- Budha in 3rd shows a Gosvami- master of the senses (the best Yoga of the chart).

Regards,
Marian

Sadhak

Post by Sadhak » 18 Jan 2018

@marian i. - Thank You very much for your time and reply :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 19 Jan 2018

Analysing your 9th cusp sub depositions and further prediction... connected to Guru, 9th and 12th cusp lord( Guru)
You will be religious and as well a Preacher. Chandra and Shani in not rapt conjunction... Focus will go away ( in your K.P.Chart, Guru enjoys cuspal lordships og 8th,9th and 12th, Kuja is only 7th cusp lord)

You are running Shani dasa Budha bhukti... Till year 2023... you would be seeking more discourses on Dharmic activity... after that it will decrease

Are you interested in Government functioning/ Public servant?

Sadhak

Post by Sadhak » 19 Jan 2018

Focus issue was true, but changed after the discovery of Kavach (Shiv, Shabari, Devi) and I was interested in Civil Services (IAS, IPS) but my father refused permission for it. Am happy with the current field (I.T.) I am in.

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 25 Feb 2018

I have also been engaged in spirituality for 9 years.I love it.I want to know my spiritual progress.
My DOB-28dec 1984, time 11:45am, Place-kherpur village 8 km away from kadi city district-mahesana gujrat,india

Preeta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Preeta » 04 Mar 2018

Can some one please tell me how my husband and married life will be?
I've faced many problems in my early life. Contemplated Suicide but I won't give up. Now I want to be a Sanyasi but my parents won't allow. They want me to get married. So I'll give it a try cuz I don't want to hurt them.
I started studying Vedic astrology but I've 7th Lord in 8th house in D9 . how bad is it? Does it mean my husband will die or be defective?
Also my 3 planets are combust and in Mula nakshatra along with Sun.
What will happen? I don't know of I'm prepared for anymore... Could someone help me figure out my chart? Are there chances of me becoming an Ascetic?
My birth details : 27 December 1993
Time : 10:27 am