Why yoga are not working for me?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nikhil
Why yoga are not working for me?

Post by Nikhil » 07 Nov 2017

I see three yoga - Sasa, Malvaya and Ruchak in my kundali but none of them showing any effect. Why is it so? :shock:

Details
DOB: 07-APR-1983
DOT: 20:30
PLACE: BIHAR SHARIF, BIHAR (Long/Lat: 85.45E/25.26N)

Regards,
Nikhil

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why yoga are not working for me?

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 08 Nov 2017

Because it is not so simple. Having a yoga only means that the 'necessary' conditions exist for you to marry, or succeed, or become rich, or whatever.

THAT does not mean or imply that the yoga and conditions are 'sufficient' enough for you to take advantage and benefit from it. Do you understand the difference?

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 09 Nov 2017

Yes, you are right about it. But, actually I am trying to validate these yoga with many life incidents which have occurred to me over last 35 years. My purpose is to get astrological explanation and validate with my life incidents.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 21 Jan 2018

Hi,
Saturn is in 12th house. Saturn is at 8 degrees. Asc is 26 degrees. Saturn is well behind ascendant.
Mars is in 6th house. 7th house is at Aries 26 degrees. Mars is at 7 degrees. Mars is well behind 7th house.
Venus is at 29 degrees in Aries.
Hence, the above yogas are not working.
Use Placidus house system to know the degrees of all houses.
Can use any online website to prepare horoscope with Placidus system.

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 23 Jan 2018

Its quite interesting. It seems there is no concensus among various schools of astrology.

Many renowned astrologers told me to wear Blue Sapphire, Opal and Emrald. And, I am wearing them since last two months. If Saturn is indeed in 12th house I should have got killed by now as I am wearing 12th Lord gemstone.

Any thought?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 23 Jan 2018

Hello, please wait.

It means, If I want to kill someone, I can do so very easily by purchasing a gemstone of a planet signifying 6th,8th,12th houses in their natal chart, and gift it to him to wear. Automatically, when he wears it, dies.
Nothing else. No matter what other planets signify houses like 1st, 5th etc.

dear, don't mind, just joking. :D

An analysis of your lifespan.
1) 2nd house is 24 degrees. Jupiter is at 17 degrees in Mercury star, who is lord of 9th (long life). So, Jupiter is very nicely behind 2nd house and is in ascendant. This only thing is enough that you live very looong.
2) Ascendant lord Venus is NOT in Combustion. Venus is aspecting his own house ascendant. This only thing is enough that you will live long.

Let me tell where other planets are in your chart.
Ketu, Neptune are in 2nd house. Rahu is in 8th house. Sun is in 5th house. Mercury and Mars are in 6th house. Venus is in 7th house. Moon is in 3rd. Uranus is in 1st house. Pluto is in 12th.

Next thing is Mercury, the 9th lord denotes Emrald. It is good for you.
Opal ruled by Venus is aspecting ascendant. Venus is in the star of Sun in 5th house. Again a long life.

Only thing is Saturn's blue Sapphire is not good for you.
And current running dasa is Jupiter MD Mercury AD.

People never die only because of merely wearing a gemstone.
They die only then, when
- lifespan is completed as denoted by ascendant, and 8th house planets.
- planets in dasa system signify death
- transit agrees with dasa.

regards
Astro Star

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 24 Jan 2018

Hi AstroStar,

I really appreciate your way of analysis and conclusion. I have been quite experimenting a lot with this mysterious science of Life, Destiny and Death : Astrology. I really want this interesting science to flourish. For that purpose, I have mentioned below my observation.

1. I wore only Yellow Sapphire for 2-3 weeks - General results. Became more spiritual and felt increased self-confidence. But, after few weeks i felt headache occasionaly.

2. I wore Yellow Sapphire and Emrald - I had terrible experience. I felt like something is taking my soul away while sleeping. I had to remove Yellow Sapphire to get good sleep.

3. I wore Yellow Sapphire, Opal and Emrald - I have been wearing since last 2 months. After wearing Blue Sapphire and Opal along with Emrald, I felt something good happening. I got sudden profit in stock market. I had to quit job in March 2017 and I was jobless since then. After wearing Blue Sapphire I got job last week with very good Salary.But, I also got fever, cold and severe body pain once after wearing Blue Sapphire. I also sometimes saw dreams of having sex. I had very good meditations too.

I also noticed that Emrald did not give exceptional results alone. But, I felt it gave good results along with Blue Sapphire and Opal.

Currently, I am having recurring cough problem since last 2-3 weeks. But not sure if it is because of these gemstone or not.

Note: The observations I mentioned above may be psychologically biased as I had read a lot of articles before wearing these gemstones.

Awaiting expert's analysis and comments.

Regards,
Nikhil

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 20 May 2018

नमः शिवाय!
astrostar wrote:
21 Jan 2018
Hi,
Saturn is in 12th house. Saturn is at 8 degrees. Asc is 26 degrees. Saturn is well behind ascendant.
Mars is in 6th house. 7th house is at Aries 26 degrees. Mars is at 7 degrees. Mars is well behind 7th house.
Venus is at 29 degrees in Aries.
Hence, the above yogas are not working.
Incorrect way of casting chart!
astrostar wrote:
21 Jan 2018
Use Placidus house system to know the degrees of all houses.
No. You shouldn't use Placidus system since It's illogical!

Let's say a Graha is transiting from one house to other house. It means, the Graha is acquiring new qualities, strength or weakness whatever. So, while Ascendant is transiting from one sign to other sign It's also acquiring the same!
Let us link with an analogy, Let's say we went to a new house, say we're exactly at the entrance of the house. By standing there you can't claim that inside aunt is cooking capsicum curry & uncle is busy in playing with his children! You can claim the above scenario only when you take little steps forward, isn't it?

Same with Ascendant degree too, you can't say if Saturn is at say 12° & Ascendant degree at 26°Saturn is in 12th house!

In Physics we've a concept called Inertia, if say a body is continuing in motion with same speed it continues to move with same speed at next instant too! Provided there's no dissipative forces acting on the body. So, the same way Ascendant also suddenly can't loose its qualities when it's say in 12° Libra to 26° Libra. It preserves, but slowly the effect of the lagna perishes when the eastern horizon is in motion!
That's the reason why I disagree completely with KP in choosing Ascendant degree as starting point of the house.

Let's say in my horoscope, If I change settings in JHora as KP (Placidus houses) & choosing Ascendant degree as beginning as 1st house. I'll be getting Ketu in 3rd which I disagree completely! I can relate myself of Ketu being in 4th with my past rather than being in 3rd. Same with Moon It's in 7th with above system. But I can clearly perceive myself as Moon being in 8th house.
Hence I disagree completely as well as by checking with my life instants KP system (Placidus houses) & Ascendant degree as starting point of 1st house concept fails

Hope It's clear!
This is just a self speculation! So, comments are highly appreciated!
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 20 May 2018

Hi Vivek Ji,

I am also confused with my life experience but I feel strongly that Saturn is giving result of 12th house. I have inferiority complex; I run away from reality of life; I think about death constantly; wanted to attain salvation; I am sorrowful; I do not have even a single friend in my Life; troubled childhood particularly not able to mingle with people since childhood; I have suicidal thought often and then, medium height; slight dark skin; lean and thin body etc.

Had Saturn been exalted in 1st house I would have got better results and good career also.

Regards,
Nikhil

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 20 May 2018

Nikhil,

Your Mars even though in own sign is very closely conjunct (within 2 degrees) it's enemy Mercury. And your Saturn is very strongly aspected (100% aspect) by its enemy Mars. A planet in enemy sign or influenced by enemy planet is irritated and confused and needs conscious awareness to function well. This could have played a role in your Yogas not working to your expectation.

I'm only a beginner in astrology and this is only an observation I made based on my personal experience.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 20 May 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Nikhil wrote:
20 May 2018
Had Saturn been exalted in 1st house I would have got better results and good career also.
Ascendant degree is choosen as Bhaava Madhya (which means Ascendant degree is chosen as middle of the 1st house). So, w.r.t that your Saturn will be in 12th house!
For your information some Astrologers don't consider Bhaava chart also they just analyze your D-1 & check with D-60. But I'm not sure how to conclude. But I go with Bhaava Madhya concept since it make sense!
Nikhil wrote:
20 May 2018
Who knows?! You shouldn't confirm just because some thing is going against your wish! & I'm just a beginner & not in a position to give advice also! So better confirm with learned persons!

Prayers will definitely help you Nikhil Ji!
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 21 May 2018

Nikhil wrote:
20 May 2018

One more thing I wanted to add is your Saturn is always exalted. It's sign position can't change no matter what house system you use. Your Saturn could be in 1st house or 12th house based on the house system you use but it is always in Libra sign and exalted.

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 21 May 2018

Respected astrologers,

Because of above discussed facts only, I put up this question as my life became really hell. Anyone in my situation will prey to God for mercy and death. Some people told that things will become good after I attain 36 Year. But, now I came to know that even saturn MD will give me more trouble than other planet's MD. I had only hope on Saturn MD that being yogkarak and exalted it will give some peace in my life and help me to lead a life of happy human being. But, I can't fight my destiny!

divine_spark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by divine_spark » 20 Dec 2018

Will I die when Ketu transits over my Moon/Ketu conjunction in the 8th house? I'll be in Ketu's dasha.

Nikhil, don't worry. I can't afford gemstones, at least not yet, but one thing that has really helped me with my anxiety and depression is acupuncture. Give it a try :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Dec 2018

It just gives tensions and sudden spiritual transformations.Not any kind of death.

joyd.

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 21 Mar 2019

Respected astrologers,
I started feeling differently after my 35th birthday. Life is still difficult but strange and bful things are happening once I crossed my 35th year.
I ask one question here: if everything happens what is supposed to happen, then what is jurisdiction of action/ Karma?

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Mar 2019

@nikil-THat is the whole secret of geetha.you are hungry but not asked your mom to serve some food to kill your appetite.what happens then ?you musk go for verbal action or karma to kill your appetite and must ask your mom for it.THe destiny is you have a mother that cooks for you everyday.your action is to ask her for such cooked food.ok consider you have a strong destiny's blessing and without asking for food,your mom knows your appetite and serves food.what happens when you not taken that food up to your mouth with hands?Here mom-cooked food-hands are given by your destiny but if you are lazy to use them and not perform action with them.what happens?THe internal deep meaning of any karma and actions is to keep your body-mind-soul active.THese are just a kind of good exercises to those 3 things.If one cant do karma-actions,after a few years you are rusted or stuck physically and mentally.It's itself a great lesson to us.why bcz, you are blocking your previous birth karmas and ready for one more future births without finishing the previous karmas by sitting idle.If this is so,when you relieved from janana-marana chakra? are you like to enjoy in that chakra forever without any solution and solace.?.Even almighty not sitting idle then why we have to sit idle created by him?

One more pin point example for karma-action theory is..

Look at your body scientifically.your heart beats continuously[K&A],Your lungs are doing the same[k-a],blood is flowing,nerves are conducting,brain is thinking,All most all your body parts are doing their destined karma and actions.you have all those parts in you,then why you want to sit idle without any karmas and actions.If your body parts decide to strike by not performing their duties[a-k]then what is your fate?

joyd.

Nikhil

Post by Nikhil » 01 Apr 2019

Respected Joyd ji,
Sometimes I cry over my pain of suffering, next moment I get fascinated over beauty of this universe; sometimes I have lost purpose of living but still living because I am supposed to live.

I wish I were born in ages of Krishna when He was deciphering Geetha or in ages of Lord Shiva when He was revealing mysteries of Tantra.
Ah, I missed that moment it Seems!