When will I have kid??

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Divyaroop
Re: When will I have kid??

Post by Divyaroop » 04 Jul 2018

i m losing hope now. so depressed and in tension. not able to cope up. with career also. even i feel there is no hope now.

uday
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by uday » 06 Jul 2018

Hi members of Vedic astrology.... can anyone please help me with chart reading about when will I have child and after marriage I lost my job and started doing freelance work but my career is going downwards that to from the last one year my income is very low, can anyone of you please help me with these two things.....

my dob is 20th may 1985 2:47 in the early morning
my wifes dob is not clear, we think its 13th December 1988 and time is between evening 5 to 6 pm
our marriage date is 10th November 2013

regards
uday

uday
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by uday » 07 Jul 2018

sorry I forgot to mention the place of birth....

its
my dob is 20th may 1985 2:47 in the early morning... Bangalore, india
my wifes dob is not clear, we think its 13th December 1988 and time is between evening 5 to 6 pm... tumkur, india
our marriage date is 10th November 2013... tumkur india

regards
uday

Divyaroop

Post by Divyaroop » 19 Dec 2018

respected astrologers,
ihad 4 miscarriage in dec. now i have lost all hope conceiving by myself. trying for adoption. plz tell any yoga for adoption of kid in my husband's and mine's kundali. its difficult to adopt child due to strict rules. plz help me.

Divyaroop

Post by Divyaroop » 20 Jul 2019

hello joy sir and lex sir,
next month again i will proceed for ivf. this time we are opting both surrogacy and ivf on srlf. plz tell suitable dates for embryo transfer. will it be successful or not?. plz help sir.