A strange story about conception. Could you please take a look..

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
samsara
Contributor
Contributor
Re: A strange story about conception. Could you please take a look..

Post by samsara » 13 Dec 2017

Non family is the adoption?? or the ivf techniques?

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Dec 2017

It also means surrogacy that can give multiple issues like twins or triplets. Here i just explained Lex words meaning.

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 14 Dec 2017

Sir joyd you are perfect thank you very much because I stuck and I couldn't find out thank you really !you and the others are lights in Vedic astrology indeed.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 14 Dec 2017

Sir joyd you think that maybe i borrow another woman eggs or my embryos with my husband to transfer to another woman because of my weakness to childbearing ??? Something like that ? Ok... i see...

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Dec 2017

samsara wrote:
12 Dec 2017
Please could anyone explain what is the meaning of blessed with non family way of be getting progenies ...what is the non family ? What s the meaning of heavenly blessed with more than one progeny.. Please help the definition..
I will answer the second part first. Heavenly blessed means, you have been destined to have more than one progeny.

And your first question, non-family way means getting progeny non-coitus way through Medical intervention but not adoption and not either other way like asking some other female to rent her reproductive organ for conceiving, rent a womb/surrogacy ( Adopting progeny and Surrogacy ruled out)

Does your partner have issues related to Erectile dysfunction or PME?

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 15 Dec 2017

Dear lex you don't know how much happiness you just gave me..I was terrified... God bless you .. really ... all these new techniques with surrogacy just make me cry..
Thank you thank you thank you for the definition... hope you are right . .
Yes my husband has a problem but I'm also very anxious... and as the time goes by I become more and more anxious ... as I grow up with step mother I wanted to create a nice family when I was younger.. but i met my husband enough old and now I don't know if I will...wish the previous pregnancies went good but they haven't...

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 15 Dec 2017

Which indication do you think that tells that I'm going to have kids..I mean which is the blessing in my chart ??? You think jupiter??? Or there is another sign also?...everyone said that everywhere I have barren signs.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Dec 2017

Who said you have barren signs?
I said your 5th cusp falls in barren signs but longitudinal depositions analysis tells me, you aren't barren, and I asked a query in my previous post, that you had answered.
Yes you will have more than one progeny.
Predestined to have progeny, I have answered earlier and as well in this post.
Need not be Guru or Jupiter to be blessed, but yes Guru is the most important Graha to shower the blessings and additionally Signs important too, which is infact in your case is Guru's sign.

All the Best.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 20 Dec 2017

Thank you thank you dear Lex from the bottom of my heart ..
wish you all a happy New year.
I will update...
( I have already done the embryo transfer at 12 of December and the doctor said to do the blood test of hCG at Saturday...maybe will be negative this time ..but I'm happy and have a hope for the next time.. I will update thank you )

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 02 Jan 2018

My dear Gurus,
Dear Suresh_Chauhan,
Dear Shrianth,
Dear joyd,
Dear MeeraL,
Dear Lex,

iM 5 weeks pregnant..
The hcg pregnacy test was started excellent.. but yesterday my husband and i take a deep sorrow ... from 326 went to 518..which is not good..but still means that the embryo is alive..If the number was 1200 it will be excellent..but it increased only 200 ... could you please anyone look at the chartand tell me am i going to have miscarriege ?and when...? thank you..God bless you all..

Divyaroop

Post by Divyaroop » 03 Jan 2018

Hey

Ur hcg no is gud in 5 week pregnancy..
Be positive

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 04 Jan 2018

Thank you but the chart don't know if is good....I'm very cautious...☹

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 04 Jan 2018

hello samsara,

second and third week of feb could be crucial.

In the web site https://www.astro.com/ you may look for a member named viola magmar.
I think she is from Greece. Send her a message and consult her.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 04 Jan 2018

You are so kind .. Thank you very much Vedicmaths..
You think that these weeks could be take place a miscarriege???you mean the signs are not friendly forme ????...
You help me because i want to be.. lets say... prepared not suddenly again..i had miscarriege suddenly and its awful...
i tried to find viola magmar.. but i cant ..maybe because im not registered there. I will try

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 05 Jan 2018

hello samsara,

It is better to take total rest. No lifting of heavy things, no drive in bikes.
You may consult the doctor.

Viola magmars daughter had some problems in conception which she had discussed
in the forum i mentioned in the previous message.

truly yours,
vedicmaths.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 06 Jan 2018

Maybe I'm going for miscarriage that's why no-one wants to answer... on Thursday I'm going to see the doctor but maybe will not be good ...i don't know..

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2018

sam-
I advised you to wait till October [at least by July] in my previous replies but Moon made you to run. Repeated miscarriages weaken the uterus walls and leads to further complications. The uniqueness of a woman's uterus is its extraordinary memory of past miscarriages. People and doctors who are not aware of this fact may laugh at my statement but it is 100% true. See the destiny's Maya. You raised the question on 29th September. The date ruler is Moon denotes [uterus fights or quarrels with embryo ,which ultimately leads to miscarriage]rejection. People who raise their question under moon's influence, they won't follows the astrologers advice or remedies and this is 100% fact in my past 3 decades of experience.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 07 Jan 2018

As Vedicmaths said, take maximum rest and no strenous physical activity for first 3-4 months. If possible, just stay in bed, watch cartoons on TV or movies, read nice books, and take it easy. Let family, husband, etc do all the work and you take a break from everything.

Moon is mind, keep your mind at ease. Positive thoughts and making positivity flow through body should be able to relieve anxiety and panic without taking medicines, which anyhow they won't allow in pregnancy.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 08 Jan 2018

Dear Sir Joyd.../
itwas not programmed to get pregnant.. just happened... i m not sad becaue i have a target i wil do anything is possible with the help of GOD to succed... so you "see"miscarriege.. i m asking because the things are complicated... one day is fine next is not fine... so i have ti wait until may at least... wish me good luck

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jan 2018

Again you are just skipping my given pereoids.I said at least by end of july end but you are saying it is as May[actual limit given is october in my previous replies.If you can follow this limit ,it is well and good both for you and the newborn.choice is in your hands].wish you all the best sam

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 08 Jan 2018

Oh yes end July or October I will follow your advice thank you very much thank you
I've 've been so tired from this story and the unluck ...really ...so tired..

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 17 Jan 2018

Hello Dear Gurus,

UPDATE.
Until now i m going quite well with the pregnacy.
I dont know about the future.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 15 May 2018

Update.

Sir Joyd you had right. Sir Lex, Sir Suresh ,Sir Divyaroop, Sir Shrianth, Sir MeeraL, hope you are reading

End of January i had the miscarriege unfortunately.

Now im in ivf programme. If everything goes ok At the end of july or at october im going to ask the embryotransfer.

Wish me Good LUCK..
iF you see something bad anyone please inform me. Im reading in the western astrology that tomorrow uranus is going to change sign but i dont know if this planet affects me in vedic as well..
Thank you

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 17 Jun 2018

Dear Gurus
I'm writing to you again hoping that you could help someway . I don t want to annoy you so dont be angry with me..Wish you health wealth and joy .
I have a huge dilemma...
I have 3 blastocysts frozen.. and the doctor suggested to get some more eggs without medicine I mean to take the one from each cycle then do fertilization, make it to the stage of blastocyst ,which is extremely difficult because the embryo must be almost perfect to live 5 days in the laboratory, and then when i have 5 or 6 blastocysts to do PGS.
Pgs is a screening that shows if the embryo has chromosomal problems or other abnormalities.
This for my doctor is the solution to the 3 miscarriages that I had..
The question is ....if I follow the doctor's advise I must wait until October to have those 3 extra blastocysts and this is not sure I mean could be November or December until find the best ones..
Then the anxiety of the result of pgs !!!
And what if all will have abnormalities!!!
The other option is to proceed to embryotransfer of these 3 approximately at the end of July without doing pgs.
Sir Joid with all my appreciation do you still believe I should do whatever I must do from October? What's your opinion? Should I have to do the screening or this is too much hurting for the embryos or to risk it and do the transfer without know nothing about that ,except the God s willing?
I must also say that I believe to God very much ,until now he has help me and every day I'm praying and thank him about what I have.
So I believe that could find a euploid embryo but other time I'm very anxious and scared..
I really dont know what is the best thing to do... I know that after 10 of July Jupiter will not be again retrograte. But I dont know if Neptune is bad and with bad options with moon..I dont know which transit is good and which is bad for me..
Dear gurus dear lex dear vedimaths dear suresh and all the others thank you thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jun 2018

SAM wait till october end...dont be eager.

joyd.