A strange story about conception. Could you please take a look..

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
samsara
Contributor
Contributor
Re: A strange story about conception. Could you please take a look..

Post by samsara » 18 Jun 2018

Ok I will...
Thank you
God bless

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 18 Jun 2018

My concern has to do with the age..and also to remain healthy..
im so scared if i m going to catch up before age is too negative for child.. thats why iseem to be eager.. in reality im scared..and full of what if..!!!

Dear sir joyd, if you have time please tell me , according to your opinion , which option which astrological circumstances caused and causes to me such miscarrieges and unfortune in progeny 2 years now?
What option is good for my Progeny after october???

do you think tht if at last have my own child would be healthy?

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 12 Sep 2018

Dear Gurus and especially sir Joyd and sir Lex ..here I am again.
I would appreciate your piece of advice and I thank you in advance.Please help me if you can.
My doctor gives me the authority to choose when to proceed in medical fertility treatment as he knows that the stress is part of me and in such treatment we need all a peace of mind.
But your help would be precious . Please take a look at the following dates and please tell me your opinion in order to have a good ovary response and with the better quality according to vedic astrology . Also I would like to mention that in western astrology at 6 October until the mid of November venus turns retrograde and I don't know if this period is inauspicious for IVF treatments.
The dates are :
22 September start medicine and do egg collection about 1or 2 or -3 of October .

20 October start medicine and do the egg collection about 30 or 31october or 1 November .

17 November start medicine and do the egg collection 27 or 28 or 29 November.

I would appreciate your answer and God bless you and thank you very much it is very important for because this will be my last chance of taking medicines .I be lost my mother I never met her because died from breast cancer so I can't take medicines and hormones for many times.
Aldo my dear husband as sir Lex has already told have a problem with sperm. The doctor suggests that he should do a surgery in order to take a good sample of sperm and then to proceed to the in vitro fertilization.
From the other hand my step mother is in hospital with cancer again ,I try to help my father there is a mess really I'm in difficult situation. Sir joyd has already told me about October but when to start? And the good period is to start medicine or to fo the egg collection?
Thank you and sorry about the Huge message.
God bless you all

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 13 Sep 2018

Dear Gurus and especially sir Joyd and sir Lex ..here I am again.
I would appreciate your piece of advice and I thank you in advance.Please help me if you can.
My doctor gives me the authority to choose when to proceed in medical fertility treatment as he knows that the stress is part of me and in such treatment we need all a peace of mind.
But your help would be precious . Please take a look at the following dates and please tell me your opinion in order to have a good ovary response and with the better quality according to vedic astrology . Also I would like to mention that in western astrology at 6 October until the mid of November venus turns retrograde and I don't know if this period is inauspicious for IVF treatments.
The dates are :
22 September start medicine and do egg collection about 1or 2 or -3 of October .

20 October start medicine and do the egg collection about 30 or 31october or 1 November .

17 November start medicine and do the egg collection 27 or 28 or 29 November.

I would appreciate your answer and God bless you and thank you very much it is very important for because this will be my last chance of taking medicines .I be lost my mother I never met her because died from breast cancer so I can't take medicines and hormones for many times.

Also my dear husband as sir Lex has already told have a problem with sperm. The doctor suggests that he should do a surgery in order to take a good sample of sperm and then to proceed to the in vitro fertilization.

From the other hand my step mother is in hospital with cancer again ,I try to help my father there is a mess really I'm in difficult situation. Sir joyd has already told me about October but when to start? And the good period is to start medicine or to fo the egg collection?
Thank you and sorry about the Huge message.
God bless you all

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 14 Sep 2018

Please help me make up my mind..

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 17 Sep 2018

I know that all we have our problems to solve...and i can understand that for each one of us, our problems seem large difficult or the worst.
I also understand that sometimes is too heavy to give advice because all we are human beings and noone could say thατ knows exactly the God s willing..
But i believe that some of us have the strength to insight and study and undertand those which the rest of us couldn t ..

I dont want to annoy or to use no one s knowledge and i dont want to spend your time senselessly..

So if someone could help me to know when is preferable to start my meditation i will be at least gratefull or at least tellme who i must consult (with charge maybe) in order to have an answer about the fertility issue.

Sir joyd ( i follow him and i acknowledge him )told me in previous post about october and i thank him from the bottom of my heart very very much for his response ..
The thing i dont know is that the end of october is good to start or to finish the procedure...???

Also sir Lex told me about husband s issue , which indeed we found that still exist at our last in vitro fertilization at 11 september when the doctor told us that an excellent embryo couldt manage to turn into blastocyst, due to masculine reasons. Of course im not "out of the woods", as im growing older..
My dear husband when he was 18 years old has a surgery about inguinal hernia, sth that could definately influenced his fertility.

In Greece we dont know much about vedic and there are not many people who are good and conscientious , moral in astrology.
Thats why i communicate here please if you can ...and please forgive my maybe stressfull attitude.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 20 Sep 2018

excuse me is anyone please..

I have to choose one of the following dates in order to have the better possible response..:
1)22 September start medicine and do egg collection about 1or 2 or -3 of October .

2)20 October start medicine and do the egg collection about 30 or 31october or 1 November .

3) 17 November start medicine and do the egg collection 27 or 28 or 29 November.

Im turning more to the second date.. as the first i don t know if i can catch it up.

thank you

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 14 Oct 2018

Dear gurus,
Excuse my message ...
At about 23 -24 of October I'm going to start my final ( maybe ) IVF .
The target this to have 3 or more blastocysts to do pgs which is biopsy of embryo in order to find out whether its chromosomes are fine.
Please if anyone could predict the result of this attempt I and my husband would be grateful.
Please wish me good luck.
Thank you in advance...
(Sir joyd where are you..)

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Oct 2018

visit your doctor after october 28th

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 29 Oct 2018

Thank youuuuuuuu here you are !!!@ thank you!!! I did it !!! Without reading your message.. I had an appointment today at 7 o'clock... for ultrasound..
Sorry for being delay to answer you but my step mother is in hospital from 31 August... and we are all upset in the family.. we are running all the time along
BUT from now on I'm going to reduce my visits in the hospital as I ve started IVF.. and I will be keep myself calm.
Dear joyd please be near ..
(are you positive?)
Thank you again

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Crossroad. (Transfered here)

Post by samsara » 08 Feb 2019

Dear Gurus ,
I can't stop thinking.im in crucial dilemma about the procedure of IVF.

At May of 2018 started banking embryos( physical cycles) without medicine except once in October of 2018.

The plan was to have 6-7 blastocysts in a very good grade so to proceed to pgs . I've written before about this. Is a biopsy of the embryo very expensive which shows or tends to show all the chromosomes of the embryo before the embryotransfer, in order to prevent deletion or any other disorders .. The totally healthy embryos after the test are going to transfer to the mother.

I have 5 .
But I don't want to do pgs any more. I want to proceed as soon as possible to embryotransfer. I'm thinking that this biopsy may hurt the embryo or ruin it or it is not 100% reliable.
I don't know what is the right thing to do and what will lead us to success..to a healthy baby birth.
I haven't speak with the doc . Maybe today.

I would like to ask you your insight and when is the best months to do embryotransfer in order not to waste time.. am an old woman .....maybe in a young body or not I don't know....
Birth : 30 July 1978
Time 02 20 am
Athens Greece.

P s.
Sir joyd if you don t mind please let me know your option.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Embryotransfer

Post by samsara » 20 Feb 2019

Dear Gurus,

Please enlight me whenever you can..
Im due to have (after one year of eggs collection) my first embryotransfer.
According to the menstruation this will take place between 29-31 March.

Please tell me if this month is favourable for a healthy full term pregnacy
or give me the months that i should try.
My doctor wants to put 2 embryos not only one.

My birthday : 30 JULY 1978
TIME : 02.20 am
ATHENS GREECE

Husband' s Birthday : 3 JANUARY 1976
TIME : 12.30 p.m.
ATHENS GREECE

MARRIAGE
30 APRIL 2015
TIME : 12.30 p.m

Thank you from the bottom of my heart .
Stay all blessed.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Embryotransfer

Post by samsara » 24 Feb 2019

Please help please enlighten me...
I'm scared that no one has not answered..
Thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Feb 2019

can you post my previous replies[only mine] here on your issues problem?

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Horary chart

Post by samsara » 27 Feb 2019

Good evening dear sirs.

Please I would like your answer if you can I will be grateful.
I ve done another egg collection in physical menstruation yesterday 26 february and got 2 eggs which I'm waiting to become blastocysts in Sunday 3 /3/3019.

I would like to ask in horary chart if this will happen.
Thank you very much

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Dear joyd I'm trying to resend you your posts but admin noticed me that they are disapproved how I can send you ????

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Horary chart

Post by vedam33 » 27 Feb 2019

I will try to analyse your question for that pl furnish the following
A date and time you thought of question
B present place where you thought of question
With the above information I will try to analyse

joyd

you need not post all of them but their summary only in brief.so just see the key points in my post and type/post here.

joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 Feb 2019

I casted the chart of your husband based on the details furnished .the lagna is Pisces.if the birth details were correct ,it is difficult for child birth

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much!
Time of Question:

27 February 2019
time 15.47 p.m
place : ATHENS GREECE

QUESTION:
"Will my two embryos become good quality blastocysts on Sunday?"

( On sunday i m going to udate the results .im devastated i have loose my hope..thank you in adnvance vedam33))

joyd

Or you can cut and paste them in mail and send it to this following xxxxxxx@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Feb 2019

@sam-your both BT are rectified.Based on those info[yours 02-16 am and your hubbys is,12-26 pm.Both are under favourable periods reg your conception is concerned.From now till 2023,may-10th time is good for getting issues.so you need not wait for which month s are favourable.you can proceed with good confidence.wish you all the best.

joyd.

joyd

Blastocysts process is fruitful after 14-5-2019.On your given date,time [march-3rd,19]the development process is sluggish.so a fresh trail may be required.

joyd.

joyd

Try your nxt trail after mid of march-2019..

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 01 Mar 2019

Sir joyd!!! Thank you at last I can send you!!
In the other post which was crossroad I tried to send you back your answers of previous posts and the admin did not approve it.
You had told me that after October 2018 the odds were good about a healthy full term pregnancy ,I haven't done embryotransfer yet. I'm keeping collecting eggs. Maybe the embryotransfer is about 20-25 of march.
Do tomorrow the two embryos will not catch the stage of blasto cysts ? Not even one of them ???
Now I'm reading that in my chart moon after sun is making an option with moon at April.