A strange story about conception. Could you please take a look..

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: A strange story about conception. Could you please take a look..

Post by vedam33 » 20 May 2019

Got a chance to see the chart of your husband ,and the lagna is in border,with slight change in tob changes the lagna .i took time of birth as 12.35 pm with that i am getting Aries as lagna ,5th house is seen for child birth and 8th house for sperm .5th house is aspected by mars .taking 8th house as focus 8th lord mercury has gone to 8th from its own place so 8th house got spoiled (sperm count ) .so you think over ,i will cast your chart and get back .i think difficulty seen in the birth of children

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 20 May 2019

At present venus antardasa is running in your husband chart up to 2020 April and it is lord of 2nd and 7th ,but it is located in 6th house in navamsa ,so pl.take medical advice again for child birth

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 21 May 2019

Dear vedam 33 first of all thank you for what you sent me.
I would like to give some more info and I will be definitely honest.
Also I must confess that the only one who really interested about me all these years is Mr Joyd and I thank him and I'm gratefull.
He was the one who from the first told me delay about 1 -3 years. Also sir Lex wasn't negative about my issue..

Now as for me , the fact is that I'm very old.. But for some reason nobody doctor told me that I'm infertile.
We have visited many doctors too many , none told me that I can't have a child.
My blood tests up to now are very good. My uterus ( is being examined) is hospitable.My eggs up to now are few and in good quality.
On the other hand my husband has a little amount of sperm BUT BUT as we have been told his sperm is not negative for fertilization.

I will be honest. The doctors told us that we need little luck... It is something that I can't believe. But they told us that we are unlucky in this issue.
And told us not to give up.. Do my first question is why we are unlucky.. we are good people who help others .. what is the reason for this bad luck ??? what I have to do to determine this and turn it in good vibes and energy ???

I have more eggs frozen. My next trial will be at the end of May first days of June.

Also these eggs blastocysts were made one year ago... So the sperm and the eggs were both from the trial we did at March and may of 2018.
So I dont know if that period was good for us but the fact is that it was one year ago..

I can't understand your last message.. define please.. you told me that we should take a medical advice about my husband why ??? you saw something very bad ???
He was at hospital with pneumonia but now he is thank God ok..

so i do question " will the next trial if embryotransfer will give a viable pregnacy with healthy babies ???"
The time of question is 15.53 PM
the city is Athens Greece.

I'm waiting for your reply and God bless you all

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 May 2019

Your husband lagna is in border and slight time change will change lagna and all analysis will differ . As i shared in my message there is problem in your husband 8th house ( which is house of sperm) , which you also confirmed . I feel astrology never fails it is the astrologer who fails in his analysis . It is not my intention to discourage you on child issues , what all I know in astrology shared May be I am wrong in analysis . May god full fill your desire in birth of children

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you thank you very much..
dear vedam what about me ???
what do you see in my chart about childbirth? denied ?

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

can I ask you something???
my 8 house in which planet is ??? my 8 th lagna has to do with the eggs ???

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Dilemma.. dear Gurus help..

Post by samsara » 12 Jun 2019

Good morning sirs , sir joyd ,sir Lex , sir vedam,

I can't sleep any more..
As I ve already shared with trust is that I'm trying for progeny with ivf..
also I have told you that my mother had died from breast cancer when she was 27 years old and I was only 2...

According to blood test I'm not in a bad condition of fertility... So ... the doctor told me to do another one cycle of ivf as he thinks that still it is positive to succeed.. also wants to have spare embryos ...
I have done 6 cycles ALREADY .. if I listen to the doctor this will be the number 7...

Sirs I give you my admire and my deep respect and I'm asking you to help me...I believe in your insights especially sir joyd was always here ...do you see in my chart bad issues in health in the future? I'm terrified..

Should I proceed to the 7th cycle of ivf or I'm doing wrong ??

From the other hand I'm getting older .. maybe in 4 months I will not have good hormonal blood tests and the ivf can not help.
The option is to continue with physical cycles not with medicines.. but this is a hard road and time consuming..

Of course I have ftozen embryos which according to God s willing I'm going to put them at the end of June 29 june - 2 July, about this period...

But neither this embryotransfer will succeed I don't know...I'm praying this one be my lucky child... but I don't know... I'm feeling down on my knees and this time I have fear ..
Thank you in advance

joyd

Re: Dilemma.. dear Gurus help..

Post by joyd » 13 Jun 2019

i am re-examining your charts and come back to you soon..Dont create number of new threads and stick to your old thread, so that it is easy for astrologers to look in to your previous inputs about your problem.

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 13 Jun 2019

ok i will .
I m waiting.. thank you very much

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jun 2019

Can you share when your mother died year and month ,any details about your father is also help full as your lagna is in border pl

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 13 Jun 2019

Dear vedam33 ,
Look .. after my mother s death her family ( sisters and parents ) were not nice to me.. i suppose from their deep sorrow that the y couldn t deal with ..(dont know if it helps the reading, her mother (my grandma)is still alive and healthy!)
So i don t know much about my mother.. they all wanted to forget because it was very very sad..
I was raised by grand parents ( my fathers family ) which were marvelous people and still miss them so much..
My mother was kindergarten teacher.. and i dont kmow her birthday but i know that she was libra sign.. they married maybe at 1 january 1977 and maybe the death was at 1 june of 1981 or 1982 .. i don t know exactly because some people told me i was 2 and other 4..

My father is the best person in the world..il love him so much ..he is my mother and my father in the same time ...he is clever always helps other people wise respectfull and with a wonderfull heart...there is not one single person who doesnt admire him ...his mind and his heart.. He is captain.. and he has reached the highest level in his carrer.

His birthday is 22 june 1949.Unfortunately i dont know time...

His appearance is much younger than his age just like me...
Also we look alike .. same nose lips bones and physic..

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jun 2019

Samsara ji
Thanks for detailed reply will get back with analysis

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 15 Jun 2019

so ?what do you think ?

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 15 Jun 2019

children not deny but delay difficulty is there
Thanx

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 16 Jun 2019

Thank you so much for your answer ...
Dear astro dr anjna could you probably tell year ? are we near ?
Thank you again
God bless you

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jun 2019

@sam-Dont go any further embryo transfer process till 28th-nov-2019.After this you can go for the transfer.Before 10th-dec-2019, you have to complete everything in transfer process.This x-mas may bring some good to your couples hopefully..Based on your both charts , iam prescribing the above 13 days auspicious time for embryo transfer process..all the best.

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 17 Jun 2019

my dear joyd!!!
almost cry .. you have my respect..I will keep updating.. thank you for your time and your support ...

God bless you joyd..