childbirth help

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hopeforlife
childbirth help

Post by hopeforlife » 23 Jun 2015

Respected members

I have been married for 6.5 years and still stuggling for childbirth. I request all learned members to please kindly look into our charts and let us know that whether we are destined for children or not.
our details

husband dob is May 16 ,1980 at 6:15 PM in Kanpur(UTTar Pradesh),India.
wife DOB is January 12 ,1982 at 7:30 AM in Kanpur(UTTar Pradesh),India.

date of marriage 21 november,2008.

Thanks .

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: childbirth help

Post by vedicmaths » 23 Jun 2015

Hi hopeforlife,

You were running Sun dasa all these years. Sun in close conjunction with Keu could be one reason for delay.
Hope both of you are medically fit . It is better to seek medical advice if IVF is required, since you are into the
thirtees. Moon dasa looks better.

truly
vedicmaths
Last edited by vedicmaths on 24 Jun 2015, edited 1 time in total.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Jun 2015

The charts do not seem to offer much hope for progeny without medical help. Even with the aid, the prospect is rather dim. In any case, possibilities seem better in the dasa of Moon.

Ketu in the fifth in the male chart, aspected jointly by Saturn and Mars alongwith the rogakaraka Jupiter taken together with the fact that Lagna of Saptamsa is aspected again by Mars, Saturn and Rahu reduces the progeny prospects.

In the female chart, there are no malefic aspects. However, the bhava madhya belongs to Moon who occupies the 8th bhava (7th rasi). Lagna of Saptamsa is in papakartari yoga. Dasa lord Sun is in close association with an exalted Ketu. Taken together, the prospects for progeny are not good here too.

TKC

hopeforlife

Post by hopeforlife » 24 Jun 2015

Thanks Vedicmathsji and Tylorechandraji for your time and effort. we did tried IVF in 2013.i did conceived in july 2013 but it ended in miscarriage. we dont want to undergo IVF again. looks like we are not destined for child. we believe in God and hope that HE answers our prayers and accept whatever we are destined for.Thanks again for analysing our charts.we truly appreciate. just one thing can you please let know when is moon dasha? as moon dasha holds better prospects.

Thanks again.

hopeforlife

Post by hopeforlife » 20 Apr 2018

Respected learned members,
I am still struggling with the childbirth , request to please have a look into our charts and analyze whether the moon dasha started and does it hold any promise of childbirth for us. We have been struggling since last 9 years and depressed. Does our chart indicate adoption? Please request to have one more look and analyze . Thanks a ton

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Apr 2018

As per VM timings , your husband chart shows the fertile peroxide falls in between 7-10-2019 to 16-10-2020.It means sari dasa sari anthara-sun-moon-mars-rahu pratyantharas will give children.In the othersense you both have a delay of exact 11 years to get children.In your husbands chart jupiter with 4 afflictions from 4 malefics.so is the delay in getting children.so count 11 years from the date of your marriage.After this delay years are over,you will very successfully delivers a healthy female child surely.This child will become a notable person in the society too due to her skills and talents.From the December-2018 onward,both of your times change positively for getting progeny.Nothing to worry much..

joyd.

hopeforlife

Post by hopeforlife » 22 Apr 2018

Thanks a lot Joyd sir for taking our time to analyse our charts for the childbirth prospects . Your reply does give me hope and strength to overcome the delay. It seems another one and half year delay till we complete 11 years of marriage . I will definitely keep you posted . Thanks again .

hopeforlife

Post by hopeforlife » 31 Jan 2019

Respected Joyd Sir,
Wanted to check should I start my treatment next month or should I wait till I complete 11 years of my marriage ?
I will be completing 11 years in nov 2019. Would really appreciate your response and feedback .
Thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Jan 2019

after nov-2019 ONLY..

JOYD.

hopeforlife

Post by hopeforlife » 11 Sep 2019

Respected Joyd Sir, I want to start my treatment after November 2019. If you can Please let me know if time is suitable or do I need to wait more as this will be our last chance with medical aid.

Thank you

hopeforlife

Post by hopeforlife » 24 Sep 2019

Respected learned members,
Request to Please look into my chart and advise as this medical aid will be our last chance. Is it a good time or do I need to wait longer for child birth Prospects. Will I ever give birth ?

Thank you again