9th lord in 12th house

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 18 Jun 2009

Ninth Lord in the 12 th itself does not itself indicate bad luck Bharat,I have the 9th L in 12th H,though I have cancer Lagna.
All the classics on astrology say is that the person has seldom good luck in his native place,though I am still at my native city I do not consider myself of bad luck.
In fact,luck favours me whenever I am down,it never throws me out.
In your particular case as per the outline given by you,debilitated 9th lord mars in the 12th with 7th lord saturn,I predict,with the help of a foreign partner,you could succeed.
On the negative side,excess of wine & women may send you to Hell.
Do not glibly swallow gajkesari,it is tainted.Jupiter in the Ninth is not very much a postive factor,it has the stigma of being the 8th lord,it has aspect of 12th Lord Moon,not an auspicious sign,though Jupiter being the 5th lord in the 9th is good,implying that some hope could be in the form of good children.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 21 Jun 2009

I am not Brahma the creator Dear,I am a learner of astrology.The seventh House indicates both kind of partners.As for proclivity,you shall have opportunities,it shall be up to you to decide whether you fall prey to the allurements of W* or note.

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 9th lord in 12th house

Post by archer » 01 Sep 2013

hi revribhav,

In my chart 2nd & 9th lord Mars in 12th house ( Aquarius) , it is good placement?

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 02 Sep 2013

A 9th lord in 12th,whenever it causes positive effects,gives rise of fortune in a city away from native place of the native.
2nd lord in 12th indicates one may need to be careful with his tongue and his spending. .

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 03 Sep 2013

Thank you revribhav,

you are absolutely right, right now Rahu mahadasa Mars antardasa running, rahu in 11th house capricorn in birth chat, this is the last stage of Rahu mahadasa, how it will be financially? almost 5 months left .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Sep 2013

9th lord indicates luck and this is well known.

Now 9th lord in 12th
9th lord debilitated in important houses like lagna, 5th
which of these indicate bad luck and which of these lack of luck.
Can anyone comment on these?

Dev

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 03 Sep 2013

There cannot be a generalized comment on 9th lord 12th H
except that
success may come from a distant place.
Rahu in the 11th, if positive, should increase gain towards end of dasa.

Lata1

Post by Lata1 » 04 Sep 2013

Revribhavji

if 9 lord Jupiter in 12th house Gemini with 10 lord mars, lagan - Karak , What is indication ?

Regard / Lata

Lata1

Revribhavji

If 9 lord jupiter in 12th house gemini with 10th lord mars, cancer ascendant, What is indication ?

regard / Lata

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 04 Sep 2013

It is a rajyoga that is likely to occure at a remote place from one's native place.
In the alternate the said yoga may be transferred to the spouse.
However, my suggestion is to take into consideration lord of cancer moon too.

Lata1

[quote="revribhav"]It is a rajyoga that is likely to occure at a remote place from one's native place.
In the alternate the said yoga may be transferred to the spouse.
However, my suggestion is to take into consideration lord of cancer moon too.[/quote]

Revribhavji
Thank you for reply.

Moon in hasta nakshatra Virgo in 3rd house exchange with mercury in Lagan Cancer with Sun.

regard / Lata

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 04 Sep 2013

The career may involve communication and a job requiring frequent travel.

Pradeep
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Pradeep » 01 Feb 2018

Hara Hara Mahadeva
Hello Everybody...!
subject is very interesting to discuss and has many circumstances to have final report on prediction.
- 9th Lord in 12th house - Being 9th Lord he won't completely give bad result if placed in 12th house.

1. Well to know what actually this placements tells, at first we have to look into Lagna and placement of Lagna Lord, depending on this we can start getting result of prediction. If Lagna and Lagna lord is free from affliction results of 9th Lord in 12th house will be quite Good.
2. when 9th lord placed in 12th, one has to check whether any malefic or benefic planet aspect 12th house.
3. Include KP system too so you can get quite good prediction result. Note in which star 9th lord is placed in 12th house. If the lord of that star is placed in good benefit house then result will be good.
4. 9th Lord in 12th house off course gives few delayed fortune and Luck.
5. To over come this one has to visit the 9th Lord temple which is in Tamilnadu (Kumbakonam) based on lord of 9th house planet. This will avoid few malefic effects for the natal.
6. One has to struggle hard to obtain fortune in anything in his/ her life. (Hard work doesn't fail)
7. Regular Prayer to Lord Shiva will give benefic result for the natal.
8. Moreover One has to lead his life in Dharma marga even its tough to digest.
9. If 9th lord is debilitated in 12th House check out whether is there any chances for Cancellation of Debilitation. If this shall be ON then result will be good but delayed.
10. 9th Lord in 12th house also tells about foreign travel, accordingly we must include 2 lord placement to get exact result for foreign settlement or travel.

DO NOT LOOSE HOPES, KEEP TRYING IN THE WAY OF DHARMA, ONE OR ANOTHER DAY GOOD WILL COME BACK TO YOU. OF ALL SOLUTION PERFORMED IF THE NATAL DOES AGAINST DHARMA, IT IS SAID FORTUNE MAY NOT RESULT GOOD.

Hara Hara Mahadeva

nishu

Post by nishu » 05 Feb 2018

In sthir lagna ( vrishabh, Sinha, vrischik, kumbh) 9th lord becomes badhakesh and its position in 12th house is really very good .

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 08 Feb 2018

quote:- " If 9th lord is debilitated in 12th House check out whether is there any chances for Cancellation..."
Debilitation or exaltation are nothing but technical attributes;
the house is symbolic of "going to another place";whether it is destiny or free will is controversial.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Feb 2018

Dev/rev-If the 9th lord is exalted in the 12th, one attains distinction first in his own country, and then travels to foreign countries. If such a 9th lord is weak or debilitation in the 12th house, such a person will go abroad to obtain distinction without first getting it in his own country.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 09 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
What if 12th lord is in 9th lord's Nakshatra? Precisely my 12th lord Mars exalted in 2nd house in 9th lord's Sun's Nakshatra. Where 9th lord is with lagna lord Jupiter in lagna (Sagittarius Ascendant)

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Feb 2018

Dharma is your prime concern.your work will be noted in society.spent thrift nature towards dharmic deeds.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 09 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Eeshwarechha, thanks Joyd bhaiyya, I'll try to be Dhaarmic
Thanks