Chart of a spiritual/worldly man?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Chart of a spiritual/worldly man?

Post by basab14 » 04 Mar 2014

Hello,

Can someone please check my chart and tell me if it has any strong spiritual combination? I just want to know whether my chart is the chart of a worldly man, or of a spiritual man, and whether it will someday make me join some spiritual organization, or even make me a full-fledged saint, and if it shows so, when it can happen? I am very interested in knowing about it.

Here's my birth details: 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chart of a spiritual/worldly man?

Post by karthik1984 » 04 Mar 2014

basab, Lagna lord strongly posited in a house is where the native feels happy or he is inclined to do work or have interest with regards to that house.

You may permanently turn to occult studies.

Saturn the Atma Karak is aspecting Venus which is in 8th house. So your interest is strongly related to 8th house.

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 04 Mar 2014

Hello basab,

A different ayanamsa can place your saturn in the begining of virgo and keep sun as your atmakaraka. Sun dasa
can push one toward spirituality. A strong connection between lagna lord and sun could augur well for spirituality.

Benefics in third and sixth from aruda lagna can show spirituality.

Lightalamp.
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 05 Mar 2014

Thank you, Karthik. You have very nicely explained it.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 06 Mar 2014

Thank you, Lighlamp, for your answer. Yes, let's see how my Sun MD goes. It can give spiritual interest, I agree. I don't have benefics in 3rd and 6th from arudha lagna, or Sun and lagna lord connection in my chart, but if Sun is AK, then there are good chances for me to turn spiritual, as you have mentioned. Thanks once more.