Help please. When will I be able to conceive

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor
Help please. When will I be able to conceive

Post by rashmi3121982 » 23 Dec 2013

Respected Astrologers,
Please help me and suggest when will I be able to have a child.

I got married late (at the age of 30) and immediately after marriage, had to travel abroad for work. Now both me and my husband are trying to get together and at the same time saving our career.
I have some medical issues with my reproductive system also.
Currently I am in my Saturn Mahadasha. Many ppl have told me that there are chances of miscarriage as per my Kundali and specially since I am running Rahu antardasha in Saturn mahadasha.
Could you please let me know when will I be able to be with my husband and have a child.

Thanks much in advance.
Last edited by rashmi3121982 on 13 Mar 2014, edited 1 time in total.

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Help please. When will I be able to conceive

Post by rjnth » 23 Dec 2013

Yes there may be a chance of miscarriage.
Chart is good, but Sakata yoga present... to be very careful in Moon and Antardasha periods
Post Dec 2016 to Aug 2017.... Progeny chances are there... delivery needs solid medical attention
Your chart shows 7th Lord 8th Lord and 8th House afflicted with LL very weak. .though nineth Lord exalted vargottam but young and weak.
You need to do remedies for Chandra and LL.... if yoi are interested let me know... I can suggest stotrams.

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 24 Dec 2013

Dear reshmi,
Lord of kshetra-sphuta is venus(8th lord) conjunct with mercury,jupiter and sun in scorpio,also kshetra sphuta occupied odd signs in rashi and navamsa so delayed.But occupied even sign of jupiter(natural karaka) in d-7,There can be possibility from apr,2015(sat/rah/venus) onwards and mostly between May -june,2015 as per my view.

Saturn(exalted) conjunct kshetra sphuta.
Rahu fifth lord in saptamamsa.
venus,lord of kshetra sphuta.

Propitiations to moon and rahu is must:
Pray goddess durga daily,recite durga saptasloki daily.Also perform durga saptasathi parayana during auspicious days like durga navarathris.
Also I recommend you to take opinion from senior members for remedies
Last edited by lnmurthy9 on 24 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 24 Dec 2013

Thanks much Rjnth ji and Inmurthy ji for your analysis. I recite Parvati Mangal and Vishnu Sahastranam almost daily.
Shall I continue doing that? I'll start Durga Shaptashati too.
@ Rjnth ji, since moon is in 4th house (Kendra), dont you think Sakata yoga is getting cancelled?

Also another question is regarding me and my husband getting together.
We have strong compatibility, have love, care and respect for each other & the families. We infact got married to each other after a lot of struggle with family and have been with each other in all thick and thins.
But what is killing us is the physical distance. We are continent apart and now putting our best efforts to be together.
I believe in Parvati Mangal alot and have even felt the good impact of reciting it on my marital life. When do you think would I be able to be together with my husband?

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Also, there are aspects of Jupiter, Exalted Mars and Exalted Saturn on my 5th house. Would exalted Saturn and Mars be malefic for my chances of progeny?

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 24 Dec 2013

reshmiji,
You can continue with what you are doing right now,durga saptasati is different from durga saptasloki.I dont think you can complete saptasati daily,recite durga saptasloki apart from parvathi-mangal hymns.

Exalted saturn,mars are aspecting second house of family also,keeping you away.Mars(9th lord) aspect is fine,saturn aspects delayed.Follow remedies as said,will help you.

Actually current sat/rah is not supporting for staying together continously,you may stay together often for short periods(15-20 days) I feel.Mostly birth event can happen from apr,2015 onwards.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks much for your reply! I would start reciting Durga Saptasloki. Hope God graces us with blessings and I can be with my husband as earliest possible.

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 25 Dec 2013

rashmi ji

Please continue chantings of Godess Parvat stotram and also Vishnu Sasranamam
Sakata yoga exists in your chart... Guru/Chandra placing
For Chandra remedy... a karaka for motherhood
Either you can Chant Lalita Sasranam on Tuesadays or Fridays or Chant Lord Shiva stotram daily.. Shiva Panchaksharam.. stotram begins... Nagendra..
For Guru, Dakshinamoorthy,Shiva roopam... On every Thursdays light diya near shivlinf in a temple. Ghee should be cow ghee
When good news comes through.. last thursday light diya in a silver diya and donate silver diya to Shiva temple........ Guru karaka for progeny

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 25 Dec 2013

Thanks rjnth ji for your suggestions.

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 13 Jan 2014

Hello rashmi,

Conception does not always happen astrologically. Otherwise, this earth would have bursted long back with no space to stay around. While ' Physical ' fitness is one, the other is ' astro ' fitness. It does not happen always. When this is so, you both are adding fuel to the fire by staying apart. Alternatively, you can go for IVF, the life force coming from your husband.

Lightalamp.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 14 Jan 2014

Thanks Lightlampji.. yes, I agree to your point and have started trying to be back to India...hopefully in a month or 2 I'll be back with my husband.
However; when you say astro fitness and suggesting for IVF, do you think that natural conception is not possible for me? Also, Is my husband's horoscope good for progeny?

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 16 Jan 2014

Hello rashmi3121982,

Some weakness of 5th house, which is the house of children is seen. Taking view on this, and you two staying apart, I cautioned you. However, if you are going to join your husband, then time alone will reveal the truth behind such planetary aspect. Be normal, putting these thoughts behind. Good luck

Lightalamp.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 29 Dec 2015

Respected Astrologers,
I reunited with my husband 1.5 years back and trying for child for more than a year.
We have visited doctors and I have undergone several tests. The test results are not encouraging. Doctors are now suggesting for IVF..though trying with a few medications if that may work. Now it is almost confirmed that I have to go for IVF; only a miracle can get me naturally conceived.
My queries are:
1. Will I have a child of my own? If yes, by when?
2. Can there be any chance that I may conceive naturally?
3. If I go for IVF, where success rate is ~40%, would I get successful in first attempt?
4. Would I have to go through any major surgeries?

Please note that my husband's reports are normal. Only my reproductive system has issues. The DOB details are as below:
Wife: 3-Dec-1982, Azamgarh (UP) 13:15 PM
Husband: 3-Aug-1981, Jaipur (RJ), 12:55 PM
Marriage Date: 31-Jan-2013

Considering my Jupiter Antardasha is starting in Apr-16, I would plan IVF around that time only.. Till then would try with doctor's medications. Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Rashmi

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 30 Dec 2015

Hello Rashmi Ji,

As per Principles of Nadi, Progeny matters are seen if running dasha signify houses 2,5,11...

2 - For addition to family
5 - Children
11 - Fulfillment of wishes/hopes

You are running Saturn Mahadasha till November 2018 and from April 2016 there will be Jupiter bhukti will be in Operation. Both Saturn and Jupiter are slow moving planets and very important for key events in one's life. In your chart as per my view, Saturn is very important as,

*Saturn rules 5th house in D-7.
*Saturn in 5th house from Moon chart.
*Saturn is ' Putra Karaka' as per Jamini system (Significator of Children) in your chart.
*Saturn major period is in Operation till 2018.

Saturn as per bhava chalit chart in its dasha will give results of,

Own house/placement - 7,11,12
Star lord Rahu - 4, 5, 7,9
Sub lord Rahu - 4, 5,7,9

So, Child birth is very much possibility here as Saturn looks more positive here for Progeny matters.

Jupiter is natural significator of Children. Jupiter in Scorpio rashi but in 8th bhava, both Scorpio and 8th signify Sufferings/Pain/Challenges/Surgery/Delay etc. Dasha lord Saturn is also in Scorpio in D-7. All these factors are delaying things.

Lets see transits of both Saturn and Jupiter,

Saturn in 9th from lagna and 6th from Moon, while Jupiter in 6th from lagna and 3rd from Moon.
Saturn in 2nd from lagna in D-7 and Jupiter in 11th from lagna in D-7.

Post August 2017, Jupiter will be in Libra and Saturn in Saggitarius, so Jupiter (lagna) and Saturn (3rd house) both will be associated with 5th house in D-7 during this transit. Jupiter will be in 5th from Moon and Saturn in Mutual aspect with Moon at the same time in D-1, Since 5th house/5th lord are getting connection in D-1 & D-7 during this transit and Saturn major- Jupiter sub period will be in operation, there are good chances for your wishes to come true.

I do not know remedies etc, but since Saturn period in operation, Prayers to Shanidev will be definitely helpful.
Also do prayers to lord Shiv Ji and Ganesha, if you believe in donations/charity, that will help too on Saturdays.

I am not an astrologer, but with my limited understanding of Astrology, I tried to make an attempt here.
I hope this helps
God bless you.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 30 Dec 2015

Thanks much Naitikjani223 ji for your analysis. Does that mean whatever effort I put in 2016 may not fructify? Given my age, doctors are suggesting to start the IVF process as soon as possible.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 31 Dec 2015

Hello Rashmi
Can I ask you : what astro remedial measures have you done in this regard
to appease the weak or afflicting planets ?
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 31 Dec 2015

Hello Rashmi Ji,

I would say efforts never go in vain in any area of our life. Shanidev is also known for making person structured, hard worker, discipline before delivering results. Unfortunately I am unaware about anything related to IVF or other similar processes, I would rather prefer not to comment on that. if you wish you may check with any senior member on this forum OR go for paid services.

Based on your dasha, bhukti and following transits, I do not see any major issue in Progeny matters, based on my whatever knowledge in astrology, I am very positive for you to have your wish for children to come true by 2018.

Hope this helps.
Take care.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 03 Jan 2016

Thanks for taking time out to reply on my post Naitikjani223 ji and Pem ji.

Yes, my family is visiting various astrologers and spiritual pandits. Some of the remedies done are:

1. Donating 2.5 KG wheat flour every poornima (once a month).
2. Feeding black cow on every Thursday (this is performed by my mother since I dont have access to cows)
3. Donating black daal and jaggery every saturday
4. My husband chanting Mahamrityunjay everyday for me
5. I am doing thursday pooja and chanting vishnusahastranam
6. Lighting ghee diya everyday in the evening.

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 05 Jan 2016

rashmi3121982 wrote:Thanks for taking time out to reply on my post Naitikjani223 ji and Pem ji.

Yes, my family is visiting various astrologers and spiritual pandits. Some of the remedies done are:

1. Donating 2.5 KG wheat flour every poornima (once a month).
2. Feeding black cow on every Thursday (this is performed by my mother since I dont have access to cows)
3. Donating black daal and jaggery every saturday
4. My husband chanting Mahamrityunjay everyday for me
5. I am doing thursday pooja and chanting vishnusahastranam
6. Lighting ghee diya everyday in the evening.

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi
Hello Rashmi
You are presently under the planetary period of a strong Saturn and a strong Rahu. Saturn also
happens to be the puthrakaraka for the chart. Its harsh effects are felt on the 2H of family and
the 5H of progeny. Hence your complaints in the two areas. This will come to an end by
April 2016 after which the natural karaka Jupiter will reign upto end October 2018.
Jupiter is your lord and although well placed has a negative carrying effect of Ketu and is flawed.
Saturn closely effects to the midpoint of 2H and 5H. Mars although aspects does not have a close
aspect. Saturn is a malefic for your chart. Saturn, Sun, Venus and Mercury are also malefic/functional
malefics for this chart. Moon - the lord of 5H - is negatively placed in 4H in the company of Rahu. This
is contributory.
So, what your doing is good for divine help. You could also do propitiation to the planets I have
mentioned above and include mantras also daily.
As you proposed to stay on medication and you have the choice to do IVF treatment or it could happen
as normal with a divine miracle, after20 Apri 2016.
You need to be more patient and rid anxiety knowing what the planets and stars are doing. All should
fall into place once Saturn MD is over.
Blessings !

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 05 Jan 2016

Thanks Pem for your suggestions and blessings!
Talking about patience..yes, Saturn had pushed me really hard to exhibit extreme patience by delaying, placing hurdles in almost everything I do or plan.
Do you think I have karmik debts to be fulfilled as I never get anything 100% I aspire or work for. I have to go through alot of struggles for everything in life. Personal, professional, social, health--all the aspects.

You mentioned Mercury is also malefic for my chart. Would my upcoming Mercury MD again be full of struggles?

Regards,
Rashmi

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 06 Jan 2016

rashmi3121982 wrote:Thanks Pem for your suggestions and blessings!
Talking about patience..yes, Saturn had pushed me really hard to exhibit extreme patience by delaying, placing hurdles in almost everything I do or plan.
Do you think I have karmik debts to be fulfilled as I never get anything 100% I aspire or work for. I have to go through alot of struggles for everything in life. Personal, professional, social, health--all the aspects.

You mentioned Mercury is also malefic for my chart. Would my upcoming Mercury MD again be full of struggles?

Regards,
Rashmi
Hello Rashmi
Yes, Saturn, the karmic debt collector happens to monitor your 5H and 8H and 2H, in close proximity.
You are probably paying for it now and, usually one is rewarded at the end of it. Going with it is easier and
not opposing. So, Saturn is a natural malefic and has more negative to dish out. And, owning 12H and being
exalted in the 8H - and tends to give sudden disappointments and seems frustrated.
Whereas, Mercury, is a natural benefic and a pure Sattvic planet and so has naturally more positive to give.
So, although Mercury is a functional malefic in your chart, it has naturally more goodness to give. Further,
it owns two kendras and well placed in the 9H and will give better results, comparatively. Mercury is also
in its own star and it is helpful. Your Mercury MD is therefore going to be better.
All you can now do is pray to Lord Vishnu&Shani and do the mantras as I have recommended in my post on Mantras for
planets. This will alleviate the suffering by 80 percent. Use a Vishnu Maha Kovil regularly along with worship also
to Lord Shani from or before the start of the Mercury MD.
Be Blessed !

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 24 Jun 2017

Respected Astrologers,
We started with IVF procedure in May'16. After a laproscopic surgery and one failed attempt; I conceived through Embryo transfer. The transfer occurred on 27-Dec-16 and I was confirmed pregnant in Jan'17. Everything was fine with pregnancy, my health was perfect, baby was growing really well. All the chromosomal tests were also cleared. However, unfortunately I suddenly miscarried on 15-May-17 at 22 weeks. It was totally sudden. I slept healthy and woke up early in the morning miscarrying. Myself and family had been thinking that finally God had blessed us. We did all poojas anyone suggested; took all the precautions suggested by doctors.. still lost it at such an advanced stage of pregnancy. Doctors have planned for some more tests next time and suspecting cervix weakness. I really feel cheated by life and now scared to attempt again. I am undergoing Sat-Jup dasha and Husband is in Ra-Ve. We thought lagna antardashas will be a good time for us :( .... I am totally clueless now and afraid to move ahead. My husband is also facing health issues.
Because of fertility struggle, my career is also at a standstill. Nothing seems to be working out in life. Please could you help suggest when will our efforts bear fruit.

Thanks much, Rashmi

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Jun 2017

whats your date, time and place of birth
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 26 Jun 2017

Sorry Shilpa ji. Mentioned it in one of the posts above hence didnt provide it again. Here it is:
Wife: 3-Dec-1982, Azamgarh (UP) 13:15 PM
Husband: 3-Aug-1981, Jaipur (RJ), 12:55 PM
Marriage Date: 31-Jan-2013

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 28 Jun 2017

Respected Shilpaji, Request to please have a look.