Unmarried lady, wish to go in for adoption

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Unmarried lady, wish to go in for adoption

Post by DhoomDhoom » 06 Jul 2012

Shrikanth ji & others,

I am a 32-yr old unmarried lady. Inspite of best efforts for partner-search since past 3 years marriage hasn't materialized for me yet. But I want to move on in life and even ready to go in for adoption. How do we make predictions w.r.t an adopted child from the horoscope of a parent? From D7 (Saptama) or from any other chart?

Can you please do necessary analysis from all possible angles of my charts and say whether I will be successful in adopting a baby or will face hurdles at that frontier too? If successful, when is the favorable time for me to adopt? Will I be happy with the child and give happiness to him/her in return? Will the child be healthy, educated and independent when he/she grows up? Or he/she may abandon or go against me on knowing I am not the biological parent (as it happens in many cases).

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 17 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unmarried lady, wish to go in for adoption

Post by rao_mocherla » 11 Jul 2012

My dear ms. Doom doom,

You have many questions placed before us. Please note that every coin has two sides both positive and negative equally, and you want only positive things that are going to happen . You are not informative up to what extent you can take risk or responsibility in caseyou are going to take ababy Inadoption. The birth particulars were not given. Generally when adoptive grows ,say, 4 or 5 years,then they ask. Where is my father, etc questions you have to face, and you should bein a position to handle the situation...which is very
difficult to handle.

Yours truly,

Rao, 11th July, 2012

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 12 Jul 2012

rao_mocherla wrote:My dear ms. Doom doom,
you want only positive things that are going to happen .
Firstly, I am not "Doom doom", but DhoomDhoom.

Secondly, I have never said I want only positive things to happen. I just wanted an analysis of my horoscope (specially Saptamsha) and know if there is any chance for me to adopt a baby, because the adoption organizations/orphanages are usually reluctant to give a baby to an unmarried lady. Thats what I meant when I asked "whether I will be successful in adopting a baby or will face hurdles at that frontier too?" in my previous post.
rao_mocherla wrote:You are not informative up to what extent you can take risk or responsibility in caseyou are going to take ababy Inadoption.
Please let me know what specific information you wish to know in this regard. (Finance is not an issue in my life.)
rao_mocherla wrote:The birth particulars were not given.
The birth particulars of the baby aren't given because firstly, I haven't chosen any baby yet for adoption. Infact I haven't approached any adoption organization/orphanage yet, but have plans to do so. Secondly, it is very difficult to dig-out date, time and place of birth of an orphan child whose family-background is unknown. Nobody knows the birth details of orphaned children put out for adoption.
rao_mocherla wrote: Generally when adoptive grows ,say, 4 or 5 years,then they ask. Where is my father, etc questions you have to face, and you should bein a position to handle the situation...which is very
difficult to handle.
I am aware of it and ready to take the plunge. We will have an open discussion and everything will remain transparent between me and my child from the very beginning. I believe the earlier the child will learn about his/her past, the lesser the impact will be on him/her when he/she grows up.

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rao_mocherla » 12 Jul 2012

My dear ms. Doom doom,

I have gone through the entire mail. I request you to please go through the experiences of persons who adopted children, so that you can have the information regarding second side of consequences and experiences and the same will throw much light regarding how far you can go ahead in adopting child and do justice. There are many ways in adopting a child, say, adoption of a child from relatives circle, known family circle and also from friends circle.

In my 72 years life I have seen good numer adoptions. I cannot give or reveal their experiences due to obvious reasons. Please read in between lines of my reply. Take a cool decision and I wish your trials will be blessed by Goddess Kali .

With blessings ,
Rao, 12th July, 2012

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 13 Jul 2012

Dear Mr raw_mock_erla,
Thanks for your valuable advice. But this is an astrological forum, not a social forum. If your are not qualified enough to read my horoscope or don't know astrology, refrain from commenting and making mockery of others.

Shrikath ji and other astrologers,
I am still waiting for your readings regarding my progeny-fate from my horoscope if there's any chance for me to become a mother ever.
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 13 Jul 2012, edited 2 times in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Jul 2012

I just wanted an analysis of my horoscope (specially Saptamsha) and know if there is any chance for me to adopt a baby, because the adoption organizations/orphanages are usually reluctant to give a baby to an unmarried lady.

I think Sushmita Sen was unmarried when she adopted a girl child

Dev