Will I have children?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mamtap
Will I have children?

Post by mamtap » 24 Jan 2012

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for some time with no success yet. Could you tell me if we will have children, and if so, the number and sex of the children we will have.

Our marriage date is July 25, 1999 in Montreal, Canada

My husband's birth details are as follows:
Date/time of birth: April 22, 1974 20:45
Place of birth: Navsari, India (Long = 73°40' E; Lat = 21° 07' N)

My birth details are as follows:
Date/time of birth: February 3, 1980 14:20 (Time Zone = Eastern Time)
Place of birth: Montreal, Canada (Long = 73°35'; Lat = 45°30')

Thanks in advance!

mamtap

Re: Will I have children?

Post by mamtap » 31 Jan 2012

Greetings!

Could someone please offer some insight?

Thanks!

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 31 Jan 2012

mamtap wrote:Greetings!

Could someone please offer some insight?

Thanks!

Dear Mamta,

from your chart
--5th Lord of progeny is conjunct with Ketu in bothe Rasi and saptamsa...especially closely so in Saptamsa.

--This reduces the fertility...simply speaking.
But will not deny progeny as 5th Lord Venus is in friendly shani's house in the 9th in Rasi.

--however 5th Lord shani is slightly innimical in sapatamsa and also putrakarak Jup is partially combust...which also adds to delay ( innimical shani always dealys it;s significations )

--you will finish the 6th lord mars's MD in aug 2012 and shani, whose footprint is strong on your progeny lorships will still be transitting throuhg your 5tgh house of progeny...so you should be able to concieve after aug 2012

--pray to Ketu dev, chant ketu mantra daily and establish an idol of ganpathi and do poojan daily. Fast on Tuesadys for Ketu or Ganpath i and Saturdays also if possible.
offer til-tel on shani idols on saturdays

conception and childbirth is not denied In my view

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

mamtap

Post by mamtap » 01 Feb 2012

Dear Shilpa,

Thank you for your answer! I am trying to analyse both my saptamsa and my husband's saptamsa using the rules for reckoning children that are posted on this Forum by Srikanthji. However, I am slightly confused by the rules. As per my husband's D-7 chart, the lagna is Vrishabha, so counting is counter-clockwise. The first house of pregnancy is Makar (10), whose lord Shani is in Karka (4). Then the next house of pregnancy is Vrischika (8), whose lords are Mangal and Ketu. Which one do I use to determine the child's lord - Mangal or Ketu? Mangal is in Karka (4), while Ketu is in Vrishabha (2). If we use Mangal, can I have both lords - Shani and Mangal - in the same house - from the rules for reckoning children, it seems that only one will survive when this occurs (both child lords are in the same house).

Since Rahu is in this house of pregnancy, this is where I stop counting, correct? So there is a possibility of two children only, one from Makar, second from Vrischika?

Also, should we be analysing the male D-7 chart or female D-7 chart to reckon progeny? In my Saptamsa, the counting is clockwise, and I'm not sure when I should stop counting, hence the confusion.

Thanks for your help!
Mamta

mamtap

Post by mamtap » 04 Feb 2012

Hi Shilpa,

Would you be able to clear my confusion regarding the D-7 chart analysis?

Regards,
Mamta

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 04 Feb 2012

Good day Mamtap,

Please dont drag the D7 at this stage. This is like trying to stabilize and fix the penthouse before you can fix the foundation. See what the problem is in the D1 before you go so deep into the D7. See the condition of the 5th lord in the D1 and then assess the D7. The 5th lord is Venus.
PW - MB.jpg

Mrityu Bhaga

Body : Venus
From Mrityu Bhaga Center : 0.0448
Within the Trimsamsa (degree) : Yes

Planetary war

Planet - Wins / Loses
Moon Yes -
Mars - Yes
Chandra is the 2nd lord. The 2nd house rules the family. Kuja is the 6th lord and the 11th lord. It is clear that the Family cannot be established unless medical intervention is initiated. The 6th rules "surgery" and "medical intervention". The 11th rules recovery and gains from both.

Karaka Guru is caught in between the 6th lord Kuja and Rahu. Guru is in the Nakshatra owned by Shukra who is himself in dire straits. Guru is in a Agni Tatwa rashi. The dispositor of Guru in the 8th house .

Seek medical help A.S.A.P., If you already have then good. Chances are bright once Rahu dasha starts from August 2012
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now the husbands horoscope,
v.jpg
Mrityu Bhaga

Body - Saturn -
From Mrityu Bhaga Center - 0.1804 deg
Within the Trimsamsa (degree) - Yes
[/b]

No rocket science here. 8th lord debilitated in the 5th, Shani In a MB degree aspecting the 5th house powerfully from the 8th house. The 5th lord Guru is in the 12th from the 5th, is in Satabisha Nakshatra whose lord Rahu is debilitated in the Lagna.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

I have been trying to go deep into how Mrityu Bhaga works. P.V.N.Rao Ji has opened new vistas into Mrityu bhaga by giving us the choice to choose between His formula and Dr Charak Ji's formula. I consider both options.

If we choose P.V.N.Rao ji's setting In the husband's horoscope, then Both the 5th lord Guru and Shani who is in the 8th, fall under the M.B.Degree.

Mrityu Bhaga

Body - Jupiter , Saturn
From Mrityu Bhaga Center Jupiter - 0.7614 / Saturn - 0.6804
Within the Trimsamsa (degree) - No
[/b]

The husband is in Kuja Dasha. Kuja is just out of a planetary war with Shani. Can Kuja grant what the Lagna wants? Kuja and Shani in the 8th house, just out of a planetary war, within 1.2 degrees away from each other, in Ardra Nakshatra, whose lord is debilitated in the Lagna, ........................ Tall asking if you ask me. But one can live on hope. Science can help. Medical intervention can solve the task for sure.

Best regards,

mamtap

Post by mamtap » 05 Feb 2012

Bu it still doesn't answer my original question:
"..., and if so, the number and sex of the children we will have."

My understanding was to look at both D-1 and D-7 charts of male and female to determine this. And the D-7 is what is examined in order to determine the number and sex of progeny.

As for medical help, we already saw the doctor to make sure that there was nothing wrong with either of us. All the tests came back good, so nothing wrong with either of us, so I don't see why medical intervention is required at this point. I would think that if the Gods are willing, we will have children. Otherwise, not. I believe very highly of science and medicine, but not when it interferes with nature like this.

Also, Mars is the lord of 6th and 11th houses. But my understanding was that this was dependent also on the placement of Mars in the chart. In this case, Mars is placed in the 3rd house, not 5th house, so I don't understand what this has to do with medical intervention. I could be wrong, but I think it affects whatever body part is governed by the 3rd house, no? I think that's the upper body - arms, shoulders, lungs, etc.

Regarding Mrityu Bhaga, I think it depends on what definition you follow. Venus in my chart is at 29:02. If the range you use is 28-29, then it is outside of the range. Else, if the range you use is 28.5-29.5, then it is within the range. I don't know much about Mrityu Bhaga though. I'm fairly new to astrology so still learning...

Regards!

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 05 Feb 2012

by mamtap » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Bu it still doesn't answer my original question:
"..., and if so, the number and sex of the children we will have."
The original question is in tune with the title of this thread -will I have children - Not - what will be the Number and the sex of the children. I have answered your original question.

Mars comes into the picture because it is with the 2nd lord Chandra within 1 degree of Kuja. J.Hora shows a Planetary war. the 2nd house stands for ""Family"". Since you are still learning astrology as stated by you, let me explain what the 2nd house stands for. the 2nd house, predominantly stands for ""Family"". It indicates those to whom you are related by either blood, marriage, or adoption. This includes your spouse, and children.

The 2nd lord in your horoscope is hammered by the 6th lord Kuja. One school of thought says that Mars always wins a battle, and here, that seems to be the case. It clearly shows that Mars needs to be tackled first before you can get your immediate complete ""family"". How to tackle mars - I have explained in my previous post.

Let us for a moment ignore the above arguements and look at another angle........ Kuja the 6th lord, is in mutual aspect with the 5th lord within 11 degrees from each other. Is that good I wonder.

If you do not believe in medical intervention in areas like this, then good for you. I personally am in sync with you, we must never interfere with natures will.

If you believe that you will get children if God wills it, then Its excellent, astrology then becomes redundant. You will have children when God wills it, have faith in him, to the best of my knowledge he never fails.

The M.B degree of Shukra in Kumbha is 29.00 Deg. Your shukra in the horoscope is placed at 29.02 Deg Is it in Mrityu Bhaga or not?, You decide. J hora gives three options of which only the first two {19th to the 20th - As per P.V.N.Rao ji and 18.5 - 19th degree as prescribed by Dr Charak} are used. The third option is just to give completion as admitted by P.V.N.Rao himself, it has got no official sanction, At least I dont use it, and I have not seen anyone use it.

For arguments sake, even if you were to use it, just to make youself feel better and fool yourself into believing that Shukra in your chart is unafflicted, using the option you have used, Shukra is still in 0.5 Deg from Mrityu Bhaga, Though not in the fateful Trimsamsa degree. No matter what you say, I still say with confidence that your Shukra is in deep trouble. This affliction gains even more importance because Guru, the karaka for children is in the Nakshatra of Shukra.

you can go to the following link to understand Mrityu Bhaga better.

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 42&t=12100

mamtap

Post by mamtap » 06 Feb 2012

Sorry, I should have been clearer in my previous post. The original questions that I asked are in the first thread in this post:
"Could you tell me if we will have children, and if so, the number and sex of the children we will have."

I shortened the subject of the thread because putting all of this in the subject was more than a mouthful.

I don't know too much about planetary wars, but according to something I read, I'm not sure if the Moon is involved in planetary wars:
http:// lightonvedicastrology .com/dailyjyotish-040406.htm

From what I understand in this, as well as my other research on planetary wars, is that they can only occur between the five planets when they are within one degree of one another: Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Mercury and Saturn. The luminaries (Sun, Moon) and nodes (Rahu, Ketu) are excluded from planetary wars. So could you explain what you mean that there is a planetary war between the Moon and Mars? I see what you are saying that in J.Hora it states that there is a war between Moon and Mars. But how can that be if it is stated that the Moon is excluded from planetary wars? Or maybe I am misunderstanding? When I looked at my chart in J.Hora, it says that Moon wins and Mars loses - could you explain to me please where you see that Mars wins? From what I researched, it seems that how the victor is determined differs - however, most say that Venus is always victor (doesn't matter about North or South); but there are conflicting views on who wins the war - some say the planet to the North, some say the planet to the South, so I'm not sure which one is correct or what J.Hora is using to determine this (I'm assuming it is considering retrograde as well as planetary orbit speeds as well in the equation).

As I said, I don't believe in medical intervention right now because already went through a series of tests when we were ready to start a family and nothing peculiar came out in the results. Perhaps after a full year of trying without result I will consider it. But for now, it has not been more than a year, but I wanted to still find out in case there may be something wrong in our charts and we cannot have children, especially since we are both in our thirties now. I will see if we can get a second set of tests done.

Astrology is there to help us understand the indications of what will happen to us. I don't believe it is redundant. It is a system that can give hints or indications of what is to happen in our lives (or what happened in our past), but it is only God who can indicate with 100% certainty what will happen. I am only trying to understand what is indicated in my life so that I can prepare for it, not so I can change it. I do have faith in God, but I also like to understand about myself and my purpose in this world.

Thank you for the link on Mrityu Bhaga. I will read it to deepen my understanding on this subject.

Regards!

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 07 Feb 2012

For a person who claims that she is fairly new to astrology and claims that she is still learning the subject, I must say that you have a pretty good grip on the subject already.

If you use J hora, the planetary war tab includes and shows all the planets as being able to participate in a planetary war. I am well aware that as per some classical texts, only the 5 planets i.e. Budha, Shukra, Kuja, Guru, and Shani can participate in a planetary war. However a sloka 60 from Jataka Parijata includes the sun and the Moon as being able to participate in a planetary war. In my opinion, Brihat Sammita also makes very ambiguous statements on planetary war and drag in Rahu and Ketu into the sordid episode.

Let me come back to J hora. People say that there is an error on the part of P.V.N.Rao ji, the creator of J hora. I think there is a slim chance of that happening. If you click on the “combustion" tab, you will find that P.V.N Rao ji has not included Rahu, Ketu and Chandra as being able to get combust, But if you see the Graha Yuddha tab, He has gone on to include all the planets as being able to participate in a war.

Mistake or no mistake, I am of the strong opinion that any planet that is in the same degree as the other, or within one degree of the other, will certainly cause effects that are different from mere conjunction. You can call that close conjunction whatever you want, I am happy to call it a war, for the lack of a better word.

Still, out of a sense of propriety, or rather to conform to conventionally accepted standards on planetary war, I have personally written and shot off a mail to him, for which, I must add, I have no reply .......yet. It does not matter to me if he will reply or not, nor does it matter to me if he modifies the tab, or lets it be. The point is that a planet in the same degree as the other or rather two planets in the same degree produces intense and verifiable results, different from the results of mere conjunction. Mistake or not, it opened my eyes to a new possibility, and I am thankful for it.

Anyway the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Time will tell if you will have a child or not. Time will tell if medical treatment is required to achieve it. In the end,tThat is all that matters. You have immense faith in God, there is a saying that faith moves mountains; I hope that your faith in God yields you your wish. I wish you all the very best.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 07 Feb 2012

Could you tell me if we will have children, and if so, the number and sex of the children we will have."
Madam, You will have the best chance in mid of January 2013. Venus though in M.B but in NK exchange with Jupiter the Karka of progeny.In V.D it will be Rahu- Rahu -Jupiter from 13January 2013, Jupiter is in Nk exchange with 5L Venus and in 5H of D-9 and aspecting the 5H of Saptamsha since Jupiter is in retrograde motion. In Char Dasha Aquarius- Capricorn-Libra will be from 5 March , 2013, Venus[ 5L], Jupiter[ Pk] and also the natural Karka for progeny. Libra sign under this dasha will be aspected by Pk[ Jupiter] and 5L[ Venus] . Capricorn sign is also aspected by Jupiter[ PK]. You have some chronic problem , which will be diagnosed after 20 March, 2012. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

mamtap

Post by mamtap » 08 Feb 2012

Dear Miss Anuradha,

Thank you for your reply. I have a couple of questions for you:
1) What does NK exchange mean?
2) What does V.D. mean? Are you referring to Vimsottari Dasa?
3) Could you please elaborate on the chronic problem - what is it related to? Is it something serious? I am already in the process of making an appointment with doctor as per Mr. astroboy's recommendation to make sure everything is ok. Could I ask how you arrived to this conclusion from my chart so that I can understand better.

Regards!

Jyotish

Post by Jyotish » 08 Feb 2012

If you could not have children for such a long time, the you have search for answers with doctors.
Your chart doesnot show problems with children, but I have doubts with your birth details.
-Jyotish.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Feb 2012

e: Will I have children?
by mamtap » 090212

Dear Miss Anuradha,

Thank you for your reply. I have a couple of questions for you:
1) What does NK exchange mean?
2) What does V.D. mean? Are you referring to Vimsottari Dasa?
3) Could you please elaborate on the chronic problem - what is it related to? Is it something serious? I am already in the process of making an appointment with doctor as per Mr. astroboy's recommendation to make sure everything is ok. Could I ask how you arrived to this conclusion from my chart so that I can understand better.

Regards!
Nk means Nakshtra. Jupiter is in the NK of Venus and Venus is in the NK of Jupitere. V.D means Vimshottari Dasha. Chronic problem is related to ''Uterus'' , also some problem related to your cycle.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

mamtap

Post by mamtap » 09 Feb 2012

To anuradha & Jyotish:

I used to take contraceptive pills - I was on them for about ten years and stopped last year to start planning for a family. Could this be the problem that you saw related to my cycle? So far, my cycle has been fairly regular since I've been off the pill - off by maybe a day or two.

Also, how do you see in my chart that the chronic problem is with uterus. What indications in my chart led you to this conclusion - I would like to understand this.

As for not having children for a long time - I have been married for a long time, but not having children immediately was my choice because I was in the process of getting my university degree and establishing a career. Now I was ready about a year ago to start a family, but so far no luck which is why I am asking. I can confirm that my birth details are pretty accurate - what is leading you to doubt it? Do you need specific events from my life to rectify it?

Also, how many children are indicated in our charts?

Regards!

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Feb 2012

mamtap wrote:Dear Shilpa,

Thank you for your answer! I am trying to analyse both my saptamsa and my husband's saptamsa using the rules for reckoning children that are posted on this Forum by Srikanthji. However, I am slightly confused by the rules. As per my husband's D-7 chart, the lagna is Vrishabha, so counting is counter-clockwise. The first house of pregnancy is Makar (10), whose lord Shani is in Karka (4). Then the next house of pregnancy is Vrischika (8), whose lords are Mangal and Ketu. Which one do I use to determine the child's lord - Mangal or Ketu? Mangal is in Karka (4), while Ketu is in Vrishabha (2). If we use Mangal, can I have both lords - Shani and Mangal - in the same house - from the rules for reckoning children, it seems that only one will survive when this occurs (both child lords are in the same house).

Since Rahu is in this house of pregnancy, this is where I stop counting, correct? So there is a possibility of two children only, one from Makar, second from Vrischika?

Also, should we be analysing the male D-7 chart or female D-7 chart to reckon progeny? In my Saptamsa, the counting is clockwise, and I'm not sure when I should stop counting, hence the confusion.

Thanks for your help!
Mamta
Dear Mamta,
I am not an expert at Shrikant's method hence I cannot comment.

male or female......doesn't matter so I don't really bother trying to predict this aspect.

how many children.......is one of the areas where in modern times free-will plays an important role.

if you are having trouble conceiving......with will power and prayers....try to conceive and safely deliver the first child...then think about the second.

on contraceptive pills.........if you have been taking them for several years and the female body constitution is low fertility either medically or astrologically ( as I stated in my first post)........then the ability to conceieve remains suppressed long after you stop taking them.
I have known a few cases like this.

Hope this helps.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 09 Feb 2012

To anuradha & Jyotish:

I used to take contraceptive pills - I was on them for about ten years and stopped last year to start planning for a family. Could this be the problem that you saw related to my cycle? So far, my cycle has been fairly regular since I've been off the pill - off by maybe a day or two.

Also, how do you see in my chart that the chronic problem is with uterus. What indications in my chart led you to this conclusion - I would like to understand this.

As for not having children for a long time - I have been married for a long time, but not having children immediately was my choice because I was in the process of getting my university degree and establishing a career. Now I was ready about a year ago to start a family, but so far no luck which is why I am asking. I can confirm that my birth details are pretty accurate - what is leading you to doubt it? Do you need specific events from my life to rectify it?

Also, how many children are indicated in our charts?

Regards!
Thanks for the feedback. You stopped the pills after mid of February 2011? Kindly have the check up , you may know the problem in uterus.anu

mamtap

Post by mamtap » 23 Feb 2022

Just updating this post with information from my life - I had my daughter in January 2013. Fortunately, I didn’t need any medical intervention - I just needed to wait for some time and for my Rahu mahadasa to begin. My daughter was born healthy and is 9yo now :)

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Feb 2022

Congrats! .....you took a decade to share a feedback....
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.