need guidance on spirituality and material goals

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
raakh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
need guidance on spirituality and material goals

Post by raakh » 05 May 2024

Dear members,
My name is raunak, due to disturbing circumstances i had turned to spirituality last year
Now my urge for liberation is very strong and i have family responsibilities to fulfill too. As i have have to restart my life at age of 36. kindly advice me on what kind of field should I opt for better financial prospects and progress on my self libation quest as I had strong urge for self isolation too. looking forward to your valuable insights.
Thanks and Regards
raunak

name raunak
sex male
DOB 20-12-1987
TOB 12.39 AM (NIGHT)
POB HYDERABAD, TELANGANA

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: need guidance on spirituality and material goals

Post by Sishya » 12 May 2024

Hi,

You are in the midst of 2nd & 9th lord Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha. He is placed in the 5th house of Capricorn/Makara Rashi, activating Saturn/Shani-dev... who is placed very deep in Gandanta zone between Scorpio/Vrischika and Sagittarius/Dhanur Rashi. To make things a bit more interesting, you also experienced some influence of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra - as also Saturn/Shani-dev's return. Incidentally, you were also in the mist of Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara from January 2020 to March 2023 and currently in the midst of Mercury/Budha's Antara.

For the records, Sun/Ravi, Mercury/Budha and Saturn/Shani-dev are all posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and upcoming Antara is that of Ketu himself. So, Ketu's foot-print and influence is undeniable. Interestingly, Ketu participates in Sukshma Parivartha with 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses Sun/Ravi, at Nakshatra level.

On the sidelines, 11th lord of Labha-Sthana Moon/Chandra being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation or 4th & 7th lord being placed in the 7th house invoking Kendradipathya Yoga/Dosha or him being conjunct Rahu, creating a Guru-Chandala Yoga are not good signs.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider offering special prayers on a regular basis to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa. It would also help for you to propitiate Sun/Ravi and Saturn/Shani-dev... along with strengthening Mercury/Budha.

Sincerely...