Child birth analysis

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
akkasi
Child birth analysis

Post by akkasi » 23 Nov 2018

hello friends

i am a beginner in astrology and wanted your expert guidance on the analysis of one of our relatives whose birth chart came to me for a preliminary analysis. his date of birth is 20 oct 1980 time evening 5.30 and place Hyderabad. The query was regarding children in his horoscope.

Upon casting his chart, i see his 5th CSL is venus and in self star and signifying houses 6 2 3. Venus is also in sign of Leo which is a barren sign. I feel this is bad and might delay children.

Kindly shed your expert thoughts on my analysis and recommend if this is correct?

Thanks
Akkasi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Child birth analysis

Post by vedam33 » 24 Nov 2018

When he married if so year and month

akkasi

Post by akkasi » 24 Nov 2018

Hi Vedam33 ji,

Thanks for your reply ! He is married in 2015 year , February month

Thanks
Akkasi

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Nov 2018

prashna chart showing-DL-Sun,HL-Saturn,LL-Saturn,venus is in 12th from hora lord and day lord..so materialisation of child issue falls in between 5-12-2019 to 12-12-2019..

joyd.

akkasi

Post by akkasi » 24 Nov 2018

Thank you joyd ! i understand you used horary chart to arrive at the conclusion. Could you please elaborate how did you arrive at the horary number ( between 1 to 249 ) required? i suppose without this, chart casting cannot be done.

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Nov 2018

This is vedic prashant and not kp.it don't needs any such kind of numbers.

Joyd

akkasi

Post by akkasi » 26 Oct 2020

Hello all, Just to update to everybody on this thread. The prashna prediction did not come true. The couple is still childless and are under stress and tension. i am giving the couple's birth times, both Husband and Wife. Kindly provide your analysis.

Husband :

20/10/1980
5:30pm
Hyderabad

Wife:

27/04/1984
04:45AM
Hyderabad

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 27 Oct 2020

Hello Dear,

For Child birth ideally female chart is to be analyzed.I'm going to analyze the chart with 4 step theory(advance KP method).

5th house indicates progeny. it denotes whether one will have child or not.

if 5th cusp or 11th cusp falls in the watery sign(cancer, scorpio or pisces) classified as fruitful signs, it promises progeny(however other testimonies also should support the claim).

if the 5th cusp or 11th cusp falls in Barren signs( aries, gemini, leo, virgo) less chances of birth of child. taurus, libra, capricorn and sagittarus are semi fruitful signs.

5th house indicates one's progeny, conception. It is the house of creative power. The 11th house, being 5th reckoned from the house respresenting the partner by marriage.( i.e 7th from 5th), also has domain over matter of progeny.

2nd house is know as kutumbhasthana(growth of natives fmaily s result of marriage, birth of children or contraction by the death of family members.

5th Cuspal sublord should be strong significator of either 2nd or 5th or 11th house so as to promise of child birth.

if the same sublord is strong significator of either 1st or 4th or 10th it is not favorable...

In the female chart 5th cuspal sublord is Rahu. During the time of my analysis that is 27th October, 2020, @ 10.16 pm, alabama, birmingham, rising ascendant was gemini @17 degree 39 min and in star of rahu. so the birth time provided is accurate. Also the 1st cusp co-ordinates sign,star and sub are connected with 9th cusp co-ordinates sign,star and sub.

Rahu is untenanted planet in this horoscope. It is occupying 2nd house in bhava chart. This rahu is neither aspected or cojoined by any other planet. Nodes also gives results of their starlord. Rahu starlord is moon. moon is in 12th and lord of 5th. Rahu's signlord is venus. Venus is in 1st and lord of 3rd.

So the source planet rahu is indicating progeny... but still long way to go...

This Rahu is in rohini nakshtra which is ruled by moon. Moon is in 12th and lord of 5th.

So Rahu's starlord is also saying yes we are in harmony with you to give child birth.

Rahu is in sub of jupiter. Now this is tenanted planet(it has become starlord of other planets). Jupiter will not give result of the house that it occupies or owns, however jupiter is in close conjunction with 10th cusp within the orb of 3 degree 20 mins.... so jupiter will influence 10th house.

Jupiter is in purva ashada nakshatra ruled by venus. Venus is in 1st and lord of 3rd. Venus is also lord of 8th... since mars and ketu are in 8th... venus will not give results of 8th...

If I have to tabulate rahu's signification then....
Rahu as a source planet 2,12,5,1,3
Starlord Moon 12,5
Sublord Jupiter 10
Jupiter's starlord Venus 1,3

So even though the Rahu itself and it's starlord Moon is promising 2nd and 5th house which promotes child birth... however Rahu's sublord jupiter and jupiter starlord venus are signifying 10,1(negative house of child birth.. In technical terms it is called as sub adversity... this is denying the child birth event for this lady...

Hope this explaination helps you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-charts and observe planetary position and their condition. Below are a couple of observations relevant for the stated problem and this thread:
In the husband's birth-chart:
1. Rahu is placed in the 5th house of progeny/children and 5th lord Moon/Chandra is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses - a Parivarthana Yoga of sorts, for Rahu co-lords the 12th house of Kumbha Rashi. Further, Moon/Chandra is placed in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. And, I'm inclined to think Rahu is not favorably disposed in the chart.
2. Aarogya Karaka Sun/Ravi is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana - his Neecha-Sthana or his debilitated sign of Tula Rashi. He happens to be a Roga-Karaka and participates in a Parivarthana Yoga with the 3rd & 8th lord and a top-class malefic Venus/Shukra, placed in the 6th house.

In the wife's birth-chart:
1. Saturn/Shani-dev is Retrograde/Vakra. He is the 5th lord of progeny/children is placed in the 2nd house of family expansion in Tula Rashi. Incidentally, Tula Rashi happens to be his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. To make matters worse, he is strongly aspected by the 12th lord Sun/Ravi who is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Mesha Rashi.

In my humble opinion, it looks like odds are stacked-up and the chances of having children are tending towards denial. It might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for fulfillment of desire.

In the interim, it might perhaps be beneficial if the couple were to consider offering special prayers to Maa Chamundi/Maha-Kali/Durga (chanting Durga Gayatri Mantra as suggested in the following link viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12253&start=75#p96512) on a daily basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa, to appease Rahu.

On the sideline, I would urge them to also consider chanting Santana Gopala Mantra and/or Santana Lakshmi Mantra, again on a daily basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

akkasi

Post by akkasi » 28 Oct 2020

[quote=Kimahy post_id=296536 time=1603855929 user_id=17010]
Hello Dear,

For Child birth ideally female chart is to be analyzed.I'm going to analyze the chart with 4 step theory(advance KP method).

5th house indicates progeny. it denotes whether one will have child or not.

if 5th cusp or 11th cusp falls in the watery sign(cancer, scorpio or pisces) classified as fruitful signs, it promises progeny(however other testimonies also should support the claim).

if the 5th cusp or 11th cusp falls in Barren signs( aries, gemini, leo, virgo) less chances of birth of child. taurus, libra, capricorn and sagittarus are semi fruitful signs.

5th house indicates one's progeny, conception. It is the house of creative power. The 11th house, being 5th reckoned from the house respresenting the partner by marriage.( i.e 7th from 5th), also has domain over matter of progeny.

2nd house is know as kutumbhasthana(growth of natives fmaily s result of marriage, birth of children or contraction by the death of family members.

5th Cuspal sublord should be strong significator of either 2nd or 5th or 11th house so as to promise of child birth.

if the same sublord is strong significator of either 1st or 4th or 10th it is not favorable...

In the female chart 5th cuspal sublord is Rahu. During the time of my analysis that is 27th October, 2020, @ 10.16 pm, alabama, birmingham, rising ascendant was gemini @17 degree 39 min and in star of rahu. so the birth time provided is accurate. Also the 1st cusp co-ordinates sign,star and sub are connected with 9th cusp co-ordinates sign,star and sub.

Rahu is untenanted planet in this horoscope. It is occupying 2nd house in bhava chart. This rahu is neither aspected or cojoined by any other planet. Nodes also gives results of their starlord. Rahu starlord is moon. moon is in 12th and lord of 5th. Rahu's signlord is venus. Venus is in 1st and lord of 3rd.

So the source planet rahu is indicating progeny... but still long way to go...

This Rahu is in rohini nakshtra which is ruled by moon. Moon is in 12th and lord of 5th.

So Rahu's starlord is also saying yes we are in harmony with you to give child birth.

Rahu is in sub of jupiter. Now this is tenanted planet(it has become starlord of other planets). Jupiter will not give result of the house that it occupies or owns, however jupiter is in close conjunction with 10th cusp within the orb of 3 degree 20 mins.... so jupiter will influence 10th house.

Jupiter is in purva ashada nakshatra ruled by venus. Venus is in 1st and lord of 3rd. Venus is also lord of 8th... since mars and ketu are in 8th... venus will not give results of 8th...

If I have to tabulate rahu's signification then....
Rahu as a source planet 2,12,5,1,3
Starlord Moon 12,5
Sublord Jupiter 10
Jupiter's starlord Venus 1,3

So even though the Rahu itself and it's starlord Moon is promising 2nd and 5th house which promotes child birth... however Rahu's sublord jupiter and jupiter starlord venus are signifying 10,1(negative house of child birth.. In technical terms it is called as sub adversity... this is denying the child birth event for this lady...

Hope this explaination helps you...
[/quote]

Thanks Sir for detailed explanation ! i am told the husband and wife are having stress and anxiety related depression bouts. Do you see any separation or any kind of issue in marriage?

akkasi

Post by akkasi » 28 Oct 2020

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had a chance to cast the birth-charts and observe planetary position
> and their condition. Below are a couple of observations relevant for the
> stated problem and this thread:
> [u]In the husband's birth-chart[/u]:
> 1. Rahu is placed in the 5th house of progeny/children and 5th lord
> Moon/Chandra is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses - a Parivarthana
> Yoga of sorts, for Rahu co-lords the 12th house of Kumbha Rashi. Further,
> Moon/Chandra is placed in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra,
> ruled by Rahu. And, I'm inclined to think Rahu is not favorably disposed in
> the chart.
> 2. Aarogya Karaka Sun/Ravi is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana -
> his Neecha-Sthana or his debilitated sign of Tula Rashi. He happens to be a
> Roga-Karaka and participates in a Parivarthana Yoga with the 3rd & 8th
> lord and a top-class malefic Venus/Shukra, placed in the 6th house.
>
> [u]In the wife's birth-chart[/u]:
> 1. Saturn/Shani-dev is Retrograde/Vakra. He is the 5th lord of
> progeny/children is placed in the 2nd house of family expansion in Tula
> Rashi. Incidentally, Tula Rashi happens to be his Uccha-Sthana or sign of
> exaltation and he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi
> Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. To make matters worse, he is strongly aspected by
> the 12th lord Sun/Ravi who is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of
> exaltation in Mesha Rashi.
>
> In my humble opinion, it looks like odds are stacked-up and the chances of
> having children are tending towards denial. It might not be a bad idea to
> consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts
> for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for fulfillment of desire.
>
> In the interim, it might perhaps be beneficial if the couple were to
> consider offering special prayers to Maa Chamundi/Maha-Kali/Durga (chanting
> [b]Durga Gayatri Mantra[/b] as suggested in the following link
> [url]viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12253&start=75#p96512[/url])
> on a daily basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong
> sankalpa, to appease Rahu.
>
> On the sideline, I would urge them to also consider chanting [b]Santana
> Gopala Mantra[/b] and/or [b]Santana Lakshmi Mantra[/b], again on a daily
> basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.
>
> Sincerely...

Thanks Sir for detailed explanation ! i am told the husband and wife are having stress and anxiety related depression bouts. Do you see any separation or any kind of issue in marriage?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Nov 2020

Hi,

I’ve been a bit preoccupied. If my memory serves me right, I do remember observing the situation to be stressful and filled with anxiety. In any case, kindly bear with me for delays from my side.

Sincerely...

akkasi

Post by akkasi » 09 Nov 2020

Thank you sir ! Once you are free, could you please check and confirm if they have any separation in marriage?

thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Nov 2020

akkasi wrote:
09 Nov 2020
Thank you sir ! Once you are free, could you please check and confirm if they have any separation in marriage?

thanks
How are you related to those charts.Be honest.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

akkasi

Post by akkasi » 10 Nov 2020

Its already mentioned when i started this thread. They are our relatives.

sreemohan36
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sreemohan36 » 02 Dec 2020

Rahu in 5th house, 5th house falling in Ashlesha nakshatra, 5th lord Moon being aspected by Mars clearly indicate sarpa dosha. Please perform Ashlesha bali puja in Kukke subrahmanya swamy temple. This is the best remedy to solve the problem.
Astrologer Shri Mohan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Jun 2021

Hi,

Please accept my sincere apologies for I had completely forgotten this thread and missed your request. After a quick review of the birth-charts it does look like the couple are going through tough/testing times.

Just so you are aware, the lady has started her Ketu Maha-Dasha from April 2021 and Ketu seems to have a strong footprint in her birth-chart and hence a significant influence over unfolding of Karma in her life. Next year, she will also start her Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across her natal Moon/Chandra.

Incidentally, the gentleman is already going through Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across his natal Moon/Chandra. Until late last year he was going through Saturn/Shani-dev Maha-Dasha and has since started Maha-Dasha of 4th & 7th lord Mercury/Budha, placed in the 8th house with Neecha or debilitated Sun/Ravi. For the records, Mercury/Budha is Atma-Karaka for the chart.

In my humble opinion, it would perhaps make sense for them to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to help reduce unwanted stress in their lives - although I'm inclined to think they will not part ways (in other words, I don't think they will not get divorced).

PS: I wonder if the couple have got medical tests done to ascertain the root-cause for them missing out on Parental Bliss.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Jun 2021

Oops! For some reason, I'm unable to edit my post... even immediately after submitting it.

Anyways, I just wanted to highlight there is a good chance of either or both of them developing some detached feelings and hopefully not a physical separation - definitely not a legal separation. So, In the previous post, I meant to state... I don't think they will get divorced.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 Jun 2021

@sishya,

I feel you have assumed the time as 4-45 PM in your analysis of the wife's chart. It is given as 4-45 AM. PL check.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jun 2021

Namaste TKC,

I have indeed goofed up, while casting the lady's birth-chart by using 4:45 PM instead of 4:45 AM. Many thanks for your kind intervention to correct me.

Sincere apologies to OP for the same...The revised time does change equations, with Udaya Lagna now moving to Meena Rashi.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 Jun 2021

The charts of husband and wife have some similarities. Both have Meena Lagna. Both have the 5th lord Moon in the 12th house. Both have their Moons aspected by Mars from Vrischika rasi. In the husband’s chart, Mars is aspected by Rahu and Saturn. In the wife’s chart, Mars is retro and with Ketu. Mars has digbala in both charts. But being afflicted the planet of logic (Mars), in its secretive house, is unable to do proper justice to logical thinking. Both are running the dasa of Mercury and Mercury is the lord of Bhava Madhya of the 5th bhava.

The karaka planet Venus is not placed very well in the chart of the husband. It is the lord of the 3rd and 8th houses and placed in the 6th house of roga ruled by Sun. Sun is in its neechasthana in the 8th house but Mars gives it a neechabhanga. Sun associates with Venus in the Navamsa chart also. Thus, though Moon aspects it in the rasi chart, Venus appears weak. Even the sperm quality may not be fully up to the mark. I do not know if medical help has already been taken in respect of childbirth.

Dasa lord Mercury is in the 8th in rasi and 3rd in Navamsa. It is also a badhaka and the lord of 22nd Drekkana as well. Putrakaraka Jupiter is with Saturn in the nakshatra of rogakaraka Sun. The chances of progeny, without medical help is poor.

In the wife’s chart also, dasa lord is Mercury which is not placed well in either rasi or navamsa. It is retro in the 2nd in rasi with an exalted Sun for company in an enemy’s house. An exalted and retro Saturn aspects the combination. So does Jupiter. In the bhava chart, Mercury moves to the Lagna bhava where it joins an exalted and Vargottama Venus who is also the lord of 3rd and 8th. Venus also is in the nakshatra of Mercury. In the navamsa also, Mercury is badly afflicted.

Like in the husband’s chart, Mercury is a Badhaka and lord of the 22nd Drekkana. Putrakaraka Jupiter is afflicted by Saturn and is in the 6th from the 5th. Here too, chances of progeny seem poor. Affliction of the 8th house of womb by Saturn and aspect by Sun and Mercury is also not very good. The dispositor Venus is strong is the only consolation.

During the current period, the 6th, 7th and 8th houses are activated in both charts. Tensions in relationship exists. Since Mercury rules speech, both need to watch their tongues. The period after mid 2022 when Saturn shifts to Kumbha occupied by Moon in both charts can be trying.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Jun 2021

Namaste TKC,

If I can take the liberty to add, Venus/Shukra in the lady's birth-chart is close to deep Gandanta degree. So, I was left wondering if medical tests have been performed and what might have showed up.

That said, with the change in time though... I'm inclined to think there might be a small window of opportunity (for being blessed with a child) - although involving some risk and associated challenges.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Jun 2021

Hi,

The change in birth-time (or rather correction) does make Venus/Shakra to be placed alongside Udaya Lagna, in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation. But then, his situation being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revathi Nakshatra and the association with Mercury/Budha (as already called out by the senior and learned member) needs to be taken into consideration - as also his placement, way too close to Gandanta degrees. The wrong time I had used earlier also put Venus in a precarious situation on the other side...in Mesha Rashi and in Ashwini Nakshatra.

Anyways, I'm trying to make a case to question the assessment of Venus/Shukra being strong in the lady's birth-chart.

Sincerely...