need advice on the vastu

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor
need advice on the vastu

Post by p.stranger » 08 Apr 2010

hello astrologers
I know that this is not the right forum to ask vastu related questions but i expect that many of you would be having great knowledgae of vastu.
Recently I have booked an apartment on 1st floor in a multistory buliding. I have attached the floor plan. The apartment is south facing and the entrance is in north. so kindly let me know whether it is ok or should i change the flat because right now i can change it easily as many apartments are left free , so i can get another apartment in any direction.
please reply as soon as possible.
regards
pradeep
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nitin21

Re: need advice on the vastu

Post by Nitin21 » 09 Apr 2010

Directions for vastu are taken by standing in the centre of the house. From the centre take directions as North south etc and not from outside. An entrance that looks as North from outside will become South while taking it from inside the house. So take that into consideration first.

Few things to keep in mind..

1. Kitchen is good in South-east (Agni) direction.
2. North-East is position of Worship. A Temple can be built in this direction of house
3. Entrance is favourable if North or East. For others appropriate Vastu puja should be done and remedies undertaken. this also varies from Horoscope to horoscope.
4. While sleeping keep your head towards South as much as possible.

There are many such rules applicable but it is not possible to imply them all in flats. However, remedies should be undertaken and residence should not be taken unless without getting Vastu Pooja done.

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

Post by p.stranger » 09 Apr 2010

thanks astrosonu for your reply .so If I stand in the center of this flat , the kitchen will be in north-east direction which is not favorable. So apart from this flat i have a option of south-west facing flat in which the master bedroom and main balcony will be in south-west direction and the kitchen will be in east direction the entrance will be in north east direction. I think it would be a better option than previous one

regards-
Pradeep

Nitin21

My suggestion is that North-east direction and Kitchen should be taken into consideration the foremost, if vastu is to be seen. For rest, appropriate remedies will do.

Agni tatva needs the right utilization. If it falls in any other area, you can understand that the matters associated with the same will stand to burn.

Similarly, North-east is the direction of prosperity and for a house to flourish it should remain un-afflicted by directions and keeping of things in the house etc.

I would like to add that I am not a professional vastu person, but I am about to take the possession of my flat and i have kept these things in mind the foremost. I have lived in a house for 18 years that always yielded problems for all of us in the family as some of the directions are not correct and the remedies were not taken either. I had to get a lot of things done before peace prevailed and things started getting good from overall position of family standing.
p.stranger wrote:thanks astrosonu for your reply .so If I stand in the center of this flat , the kitchen will be in north-east direction which is not favorable. So apart from this flat i have a option of south-west facing flat in which the master bedroom and main balcony will be in south-west direction and the kitchen will be in east direction the entrance will be in north east direction. I think it would be a better option than previous one

regards-
Pradeep

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

hello astrosonu
My problem is if i take a north facing flat then only i will have kitchen in south-east direction but then the Entrance/exit would be in south direction , that's why i was thinking of a southwest facing flat because kitchen in east is also considered ok . what according to you

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

also the master bedroom in southwest is considered good.

regards
pradeep

Nitin21

Entrance remedies are easy to follow and workable. Better opt for good kitchen direction and opt for other direction remedies. Your day to day mindset and happiness is governed by what you consume and the mindset of the person who cooks. And prosperity is governed by how well you maintain Ishaan Kona.
p.stranger wrote:hello astrosonu
My problem is if i take a north facing flat then only i will have kitchen in south-east direction but then the Entrance/exit would be in south direction , that's why i was thinking of a southwest facing flat because kitchen in east is also considered ok . what according to you

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

thanks astrosonu you r right i got your point i will take care of that .
Thanks once again

regards
pradeep