Permanent settlement Abroad

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor
Permanent settlement Abroad

Post by abhimannii » 14 May 2021

Dear Sir,
I want to migrate to Canada and do my business/work there. I'm planning to apply for PR. Will it be successful ?

If yes then would it be fruitful. ? If yes then which time would be favorable ?

My details :
10/08/1977
00:15
Baripada (Odisha)

Ill be thankful to everyone for your kind analysis.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Permanent settlement Abroad

Post by KMD » 18 May 2021

Hi,

You are running a good Saturn dasha from July 2017 to July 2036. In general, your attempts during this period are likely to succeed. At present you have Mercury antar-dasha from July 2020 to March 2023. This is also a favorable time with indication of success in attempts.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 21 May 2021

Dear Sir
I'm thankful for your reply. However I found it very general observation from astrological point of view.
I wanted a little precise and detail analysis Since I understand some basics of astrology. Hence I had put some specific questions.

For ex: I understand that saturn being the 9th &10 th lord is transiting in 9th house and in D1 chart it's close conjunction with 4th lord sun in 3rd house (char rashi cancer) creates yoga for foreign Settlement. However the 12th lord in lagna with exalted moon is aspecting 4th house.

So I wanted to know if Canada would be good place to migrate and if it would bring materialistic success there.
If yes then what should be the time. I've 15 years of Shani dasha remained. First 3 years was dhaiya.

Now I'm in Mumbai pursuing career as a film writer.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 26 May 2021

Hi,

Yes, my general observation was that during entire Saturn dasha your attempts to grow in profession, earnings, etc are likely to succeed. This also implies that if you make an attempt to migrate to a western country to settle there and prosper, it indicates success. This is because Saturn is in the 3rd from ascendant in main chart and also Saturn is in 10th from ascendant as per rasi tulya navamsa method.

More specifically, in Mercury antar-dasha, since Mercury is in 2nd from dasha lord Saturn in main chart and 4th from Saturn as per rasi tulya navamsa method, it again indicates victory, joy, etc.

Therefore, I said that your attempts have good chance of success in Mercury antar-dasha (July 2020 to March 2023).

The present transit of Saturn in 9th from ascendant might give long journeys but also hardship. As per rasi tulya method, transit Saturn is in 2nd (Gemini) in navamsa (seen from Lagna in main char as per rasi tulya navamsa method). This indicates expenses / decrease in wealth. By July 25th Saturn will retrograde into Taurus navamsa. This indicates success.

In olden days when the classic books were written, going away from one's own country was a bad thing. It meant banishment or exile. It meant losing one's roots and status. Now-a-days, going to western countries permanently increases status, wealth and is a desirable thing for some people here. If we are to follow classics, look for influence of 12th which signifies exile. 7tth signifies long voyages and 9th indicates long journeys (traditionally pilgrimages).

In your case 12th lord Mars is in 1st (indicating one-self) and aspects 4th (indicating house, property, domestic environment). Therefore you may be having the strong urge to go away and settle
9set up home) in a foreign land.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 29 May 2021

Visiting abroad possible but career not good in foreign land as seen from the chart. Pursue in home country

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 11 Jul 2021

Dear KMD Sir
Thank you for giving a detailed analysis. I am an amateur and therefore I could not understand the rasitulya navamsa transit. So my heartiest gratitude for giving me confidence.
I'm sorry for taking a long time to reply. Would update here as I progress.

Thank you for giving your time.

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 11 Jul 2021

Dear Shivsankar Sir,
Thank you for writing your observation here. I would not stop trying to get work here though I migrate.
Currently I'm in a small debt and I'm almost 44 years old.
So as of now you can see I'm not successful though I've got many big offers and also worked with some famous people. I'm holding a MBA from a reputed Institute but I'm clueless. As you can see I'm not married yet because of this only.

Anyway.. I'm a film script writer and I've finally decided to pursue this profession.

Thanking you again