Fear of mother's death, please help!

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor
Fear of mother's death, please help!

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 19 Jan 2021

Hello Learned members of LOVA,

when would be safe to travel or what would be best for mom to do?

my mom's birth details: 03 September 1956, at 23:05, place: Gadag, Karnataka. (dob in her passport /birth certificate is 4th Sept, in her kundali its 3rd sept )

my birth details: 25 March 1987 @6:35 am, muddebihal-Karnataka, I am the 2nd child. my elder brother was born on 5th May 1984. if that helps

Details

sorry for long post, just wanted to be clear as possible.

my fear has been solely based on astrology (i am not an expert in astrology by any means). same with my mom too, she has been talking like she will die any moment since my sade sati began in 2017. but this time it's stronger than ever. I know no one can change destiny, but If there is anything I can do, I want to do it.

all of my siblings got married a week ago, so mom could have not come earlier to US to live with me. we are all in this unavoidable situation, my mom has decided to stay alone in our old own house to give my siblings their privacy. we left our own house and moved to a small rented house because of all kinds of problems (a lot) in old house for decades. good things happened only after moving out of that house. if something happens to her, there wont be anyone to take her to doctors or help. No one at my home is listening to me.

my mom is Taurus Lagna with Ketu in the ascendant. The last time when Rahu-Ketu transit in Taurus/Scorpio axis happened my mom met with a very bad car accident. this feb same transit will happen over my mom's natal rahu in lagna, I dont know if mars was also involved last time.

should I give-up summer internships and skip my MBA semester? then come back to US with my mom to continue my MBA after bad transits are over in like may-June.
I also do not want my mom to travel alone to come here, Because of covid transportation has been a huge risk, health-wise and also due to travel restrictions. I dont want her to be stuck in an airport in some foreign country.

I will be looking forward to your responses.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fear of mother's death, please help!

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Feb 2021

hello caprigurl1987,

your sade sati need not bring passing away of dear ones. It is onlyone of the general readings.
Events , good or bad should first show up in the natal chart of the subject concerned and if supported
by the charts of the near ones, it can be assumed that there could be such possibility.

Rahu dasa will end and the dasa of the 8th lord jupiter will start in feb 2023. She may no live through
the jupiter dasa which ends in 2039. Ashtama sani starting somewhere in 2025 could bring in health
problems, if she already have some chronic health problems.

if the previous accident was sometime around feb 2, 2012, the dasa of rahu, antar of saturn and pratyantar
of mars could have given her accident as the then transits were influential.
Can you give me the exact date and time of accident , if you can recollect ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 10 Feb 2021

Hello vedicmaths,
Thank you for your time. I truly appreciate it 🙏

I did not understand what you meant by "she may no live through Jupiter dasha", now live or not live?

I know the exact date of the accident but I don't know the time. But it was definitely first half of the day on 8th Dec 2001, my mom left for the wedding of my cousin with the bride, my brother & sister in the morning that day & they were in the hospital few hours after that. Driver died on the spot, someone on the grooms side was critical & died probably, then my mom had hip bone replacement and many other injuries, mom was in hospital for a month before the discharge.
The wedding was next day on the 9th Dec 2001, which was canceled due to the accident

Sincerely

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 14 Feb 2021

Thank you so much Vedicmaths,

No paid astrologers can give me the kind of relief & peace other than learned astrologers on LOVA, for some reason I have more faith in astrologers here than anywhere else. I would have not bugged astrologers like you here on LOVA if it was not bothering me a lot for a long time, on top of that my mom has been behaving as if she will die any minute. I truly appreciate your time _/\_.

The previous accident happened on the 8th of Dec 2001, a day before my cousin's wedding on the 9th of Dec 2001. my mom was taking my cousin to her wedding venue the day before the wedding, and the wedding was postponed because of this accident, 2 people (driver & a family member on the groom's side) died in the accident & my mom was the one who was injured the most among the survivors.