Higher Education Abroad

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pdornala1
Higher Education Abroad

Post by pdornala1 » 05 Jan 2021

Dear Members ,

I would like to know about chances of doing higher education Abroad in my chart , like MS or MBA .. Any inputs will be appreciate ..

DOB : 20 Aug 1979
Time : 3:00 PM
Place : Hyderabad , India

Thanks & Best Regards ,

DPR

pdornala1

Re: Higher Education Abroad

Post by pdornala1 » 24 Jan 2021

Anyone ?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Feb 2021

hello pdormala1

don't you think it is necessary to stay in india till a clear picture emerges about this
pandemic period ?

yours truly,
vedicmaths

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Feb 2021

Hi,

I've had a chance to recast your birth-chart (after goofing up previously). Your Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.

Incidentally, you've started Maha-Dasha of 6th lord (of Roga-Sthana) & 11th lord Venus/Shukra since January 2016. For the records, Venus/Shukra is not really a benefic for the chart. He is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana in Simha Rashi (perhaps triggering interest in overseas travel), along with lord of the house Sun/Ravi, Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu. Both Venus/Shukra and Sun/Ravi are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu again. To make matters worse, Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition, close to Gandanta degree. He is definitely not a happy camper - hopefully, that should help you connect with issues/challenges (if any) in your life. Although exalted, Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru seems to be combust in the 8th house, for being in close proximity to Sun/Ravi is not helping your cause.

Further, transit Ketu is hovering over your 12th house of foreign connections/distant land etc. In the given circumstances, I'm inclined to think your chances are limited in the immediate short or near-term.

I'm my humble opinion, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Maha Lakshmi, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 02 Feb 2021

There are good chances for you to go abroad for higher studies after Jan 2023.

TKC

pdornala1

Post by pdornala1 » 07 Feb 2021

Thank you everyone for all your Inputs on my Query .. Appreciate it

Regards ,
DPR