Please help I don't know what to do

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Denyblackburn
Please help I don't know what to do

Post by Denyblackburn » 30 Aug 2020

Hello dear members, I please need consultation about moving, I need to find cheaper Appartment after my mom died and I'm not sure where or when the best timing would be. Also I have got heart problems because the stress, I don't know how I can take the strength to move. I feel like dying any moment and I'm out of breath.

Birth Date: 21.09.1993 (D/M/Y)
Birth time: 05:25 am
Birth location: Bueckeburg, Germany

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please help I don't know what to do

Post by Sujit » 01 Sep 2020

current time looks good to find a apartment during september and would be able to move during october.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 01 Sep 2020

Do you also can see which direction would be the best? Same city or another? I am searching for either Lübeck where I am right now or Hamburg where I actually want to live because alot of Hindu temples. As I am running last 2 years of Ketu MD I don't want to take any extra risk in a area I not really know but same time I want to see something new. Ironically I received today offer for shared house in Hamburg. I will take it!

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 08 Sep 2020

You can move to west direction from the current location .