How long I will stay in foreign?? Duration? Is there a long term stay like more than 7-8 years?? Or I have to come back

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vap
How long I will stay in foreign?? Duration? Is there a long term stay like more than 7-8 years?? Or I have to come back

Post by vap » 24 Jun 2020

Hello All,

I am Currently in foreign land abroad . It's been 6 months now.
How long I will stay in foreign land?. Is there a long stay of 8-10 years or a foreign settlement
I want the duration years of stay. This forum has really detailed reviewers and very much passionate about astrology with deep knowledge.
Thanks in advance!!

Dob: 17/06/1990
12:04 am
BP: Satara , Maharashtra

vap

Re: How long I will stay in foreign?? Duration? Is there a long term stay like more than 7-8 years?? Or I have to come b

Post by vap » 28 Jun 2020

Hello divine researchers astrologers any detailed analysis on this please help

vap

Re: How long I will stay in foreign?? Duration? Is there a long term stay like more than 7-8 years?? Or I have to come b

Post by vap » 01 Jul 2020

Hello all please throw some light please

vap

Post by vap » 02 Jul 2020

Hello All divine people this forum and the astrologers guided me with the blessings I am in foreign land.
Please I am confused and don't have concrete reason whether I will stay here or I have to go back or I will get better opportunity and will stay for a longer time.
Please throw some light.

Nimme
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nimme » 06 Jul 2020

There is a very good chance that you will have long term stay/ settlement in abroad. There is more than one combination in your chart that supports this.

What is your education and profession?
Which country/ direction did you move?
Is yours a love marriage or arranged marriage? What is your marriage date?
Do you have children
Note: I am a student of astrology, please take my advice with a pinch of salt and consult experts as appropriate

vap

Post by vap » 07 Jul 2020

Hello Nimme,

Thanks alot for your response. I am delighted to view a reply
I am engineer , into software in banking
I moved to Belgium
date of marriage 24/2/2016
1 child
What will be the stay I want to know how many years ? And when I have to come back? Any detailed analysis?
Thanks in advance..

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 07 Jul 2020

vap wrote:
24 Jun 2020
Hello All,

I am Currently in foreign land abroad . It's been 6 months now.
How long I will stay in foreign land?. Is there a long stay of 8-10 years or a foreign settlement
I want the duration years of stay. This forum has really detailed reviewers and very much passionate about astrology with deep knowledge.
Thanks in advance!!

Dob: 17/06/1990
12:04 am
BP: Satara , Maharashtra
any feedback on my reading given on your post earlier.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vap

Post by vap » 08 Jul 2020

@Sujit.
Your predictions were accurate I am in foreign land. Bingo
I travelled last December as you said.
Can you predict the stay of travel how long I will stay?