Will I be able to permanently settle abroad?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mayakrishnan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Will I be able to permanently settle abroad?

Post by mayakrishnan » 04 Feb 2020

Dear sirs,

I would appreciate if you could share insights on whether theres a certainity (strong possibility) if and when I will move abroad, to the UK hopefully in the near future. And how (thru job or marriage)?

Birth details
Time: 1:11pm
Date: 2 January 1994
Place: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I returned from UK in 2019 after studying. Since then, I am working but my company is toxic. However, based on my education background, i believe there are more well paid opportunities abroad. Appreciate you reading my horoscope and sharing your insights. Thank you!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I be able to permanently settle abroad?

Post by Sujit » 08 Feb 2020

Mayakrishnan,

Your birth details appear familiar.

The professional matters are weak due to heavy combustion due to Sun in the 10th house and you are running Maha dasa period of the unfavorable Sun and malefic period of malefic Venus. So you will face challenges in job.

Work with patience.

Could you share your education and line of profession.This is for my study.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

mayakrishnan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mayakrishnan » 08 Feb 2020

Dear Sujit,

Thank you for the career analysis. I am a psychology graduate and currently working as a caseworker (like social worker) at ngo.

Would appreciate if you could share on whether theres a certainity (strong possibility) if and when I will move abroad, to the UK hopefully in the near future. And how (thru job or marriage)?

Thank you!

mayakrishnan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mayakrishnan » 25 Feb 2020

Dear Astrologers,

I am intending to leave my current job and looking for jobs abroad.

Would appreciate if you could share on whether theres a certainity (strong possibility) if and when I will move abroad, to the UK hopefully in the near future. And how (thru job or marriage)?

Thank you!