What is good for my daughter?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hillrom
What is good for my daughter?

Post by Hillrom » 25 Jan 2020

Currently we are staying in Australia. I am very much interested to know what is best for my daughter - should we apply for PR and educate her here, or come back to India for her education? My daughter's details are as follows:

Place of Birth: Mumbai
Date: 19 Apr 2017
Time: 14:40

We are in Australia since very end of October 2018.
What does her horoscope say? Your advice is much appreciated.

Hillrom

Re: What is good for my daughter?

Post by Hillrom » 01 Feb 2020

Any insights please? We are in a dilemma. It would be very helpful for us to make a decision and have a peace of mind.

Hillrom

Post by Hillrom » 17 Feb 2020

Any help here? Please?

Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stackoverflow » 16 Jun 2020

Can any one throw light on this please?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Jun 2020

Hello Dear,

I do analysis based on Krishnamurti Paddhati.

For Education we'll see 4th and 9th House. 4th house is from primary education and 9th is for higher education.

4th house cuspal sublord is Mercury. Mercury is the natural significator of karaka of education. This Mercury has not become nakshatra lord of any other planet. So Mercury is the strong significator of 4th.

Mercury is ashwini nakshatra. Rule by Ketu. Ketu is aspected by Saturn. Saturn is in 4th and lord of 6th and 7th.

Mercury is in sub of rahu. Rahu is in 1st. Rahu is aspected by Mars. Mars is lord of 9th and 4th.

So Mercury signification as source planet - 9,2,11
Starlord Ketu - 7,4,6
Sublord Rahu - 1,4,9

So primary education upto graduation indicates excellent education. Rahu which is the sublord of mercury has not become nakshatra lord of any other planet. Rahu is sublord of 5th house(intelligent)... your daughter will be use her intelligence or you can say she is intelligent.

which field she can go into.... 4th cuspal sublord mercury is in conjunction with Sun(medicine). Mercury is in nakshatra of ashwini(medicine field).

Also majority of the planets are significator of 6th(disease) as well as 12th house(hospital)

Here 9th cuspal sublord Moon is also significator of 9th(higher education/masters) as well as 4th... so master or post graduation education is promsed in her chart.

During the time of her education she will be doing through Moon/Mars/Rahu Mahadasa...

Moon and Mars are in star of Sun. Rahu is in star of Ketu. Sun is significator of 9th and Ketu is significator of 4.. this indicates that the promise which is manifested from the 4th and 9th cuspal sublord will be fuliflled during the Mahadasa period.

Horoscope is very good in terms of education...
Majority of the planets are indicating 9 and 12... here 1st cuspal sublord Mars, here 12th cuspal sublord mercury and 3rd and 9th cuspal sublord are significators of either 3 or 9 or 12th house... this indicates that she will stay aboard and have permanent settle over there...

Hope this helps you....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Hillrom

Post by Hillrom » 17 Jun 2020

Dear Kimahy sir,

Thank you so much for your response. I feel relieved after your analysis, sir. If you don't mind, I have one more favour to ask of you, sir. I had posted a question in Career section for my relative who wants to come work in Australia and has made it as some kind of life goal for past 2 years at least. He is struggling. I initially asked the question to Raphael sir, but he doesn't seem to be active in past few months. Would you mind taking a loo, sir, if you please - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44168

Thanks again for your time, sir.