Chances of foreign settlement?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
majestik108
Contributor
Contributor
Chances of foreign settlement?

Post by majestik108 » 18 Jan 2020

Hello everyone.

Can someone please tell me what my chances of permanently settling abroad are? If it's possible, when would it happen and how (through a job, spouse, etc)?

My birth details:

10 July 1993
00:16:03 AM
Colombo, Sri Lanka

I moved abroad on the 1st of February 2013 and have been abroad since then, but I've had quite a few difficulties in actually getting residence. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chances of foreign settlement?

Post by Sujit » 29 Jan 2020

There is potential in your chart but you will face difficulties as Mars is placed in the sign Leo. This will also bring difficulties for your profession, personal relationships.
It is difficulting to predict when. Current dasa of malefic unfavorable planet Venus could bring some hurdles.

Take care of profession and life in foreign lands during 2020.

Good luck
Happy New year 2020
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Chances of foreign settlement?

Post by majestik108 » 31 Jan 2020

Thank you very much my friend. It's much appreciated.

Would it be right to assume that the Mars in my chart causes too much anger/ego in interpersonal relationships which is the cause of the difficulties? I used to be quite recklessly aggressive in the past when I was younger but I'm quite controlled now. I still have a very short fuse, but I'm able to manage it much better. I have destroyed relationships and lost a job in the past due to my aggression and ego at what I perceived to be injustice, so it makes sense.

Happy new year to you too!