Urgent: Will stay abroad or go back?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gochai
Urgent: Will stay abroad or go back?

Post by gochai » 08 Jan 2020

Hi,

I am facing a lot of job related issues in USA. Feb 8th 2020 is the deadline to find a job so exactly 1 month left. Does the time support finding a job and staying in USA? Or the other way around?

Appreciate anyone's help.

Apr 5 1992, 1:34 am, Pune

Regards,
gochai

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Urgent: Will stay abroad or go back?

Post by ADC » 09 Jan 2020

Currently under Moon-Moon[8L]-Mercury[7L, 10L]. 4L in 9H and 9L in 4H a potent Rajyoga. Sun+Mercury is again
a rajyoga in 4H. Next anter dasha is of Mars[5L, 12L] under the aspect of Jupiter the 4L[ home]. So chances are bright for home coming .

gochai

Post by gochai » 21 Jan 2020

Thanks for the reply ADC.

Sorry digressing from the question a bit. Its a big struggle for me right now. Health has been fine but apart from that career, money and happiness is in tatters. I had always felt that since 8L is placed in trine with aspect from LL jup, 8L MD-AD would not be very bad.

I wanted to ask you if 8L MD-AD is bad even with good placement like mine? or I am missing something?

Moreover, more 9.5 years are left in this MD. And these 9.5 years are so important to me. Career, marraige, children - all my dreams are on the line. I am afriad that this MD will pull me down or even end my life the way things are going right now.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 23 Jan 2020

D10 Moon is in 12th house. Worship Nirrti. Maa Dhoomavati. If you cross swabhukti, which runs until 2020 April 21st, you will be safe. Navamsa Moon is in Cancer.Moon MD Wil lnot be all that bad. But 5th house can give a break. Pray Maa Dhoomavati throughout this MD. Use Nama mantras if you don't have initiation.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 24 Jan 2020

You have to be careful till April 2020. Worship Maa Dhoomavati.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

gochai

Post by gochai » 30 Jan 2020

Thank you lefteye.