Buying House.

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moumita.c4
Buying House.

Post by moumita.c4 » 20 Nov 2019

Hi All,

When will i buy my own house ?
Will i take a loan, time period of buying house?

Date of Birth:24 August 1990 Friday
Time of Birth:15:38 PM
Place of Birth: New Delhi, India

moumita.c4

Re: Buying House.

Post by moumita.c4 » 25 Nov 2019

Please help anyone...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 25 Nov 2019

Dear Moumita,

I do analysis based on nakshatra jyotish paddathi moreso known as KP method... first let's find out the promise of buying a house in your chart, for this I will analyze 4th house and in 4th house I will see the cuspal sublord.

In your chart the 4th cuspal sublord is Saturn. Saturn is in purva ashada nakshatra ruled by venus and in sub divison of mercury.

Venus in your chart is placed in 8th house( house of difficulties, hurdles, challenges). In kp astrology planet predominately gives results of it's nakshatra lord So saturn will predominately give results of 8th house, then it will give results of 6th and 11th house as venus is lord of 6th and 11th.

For purchasing property in kp astrology, 4th cuspal sublord must signify either 4 or 11 or 12. So saturn the 4th cuspal sublord through its nakshatra lord venus is signifying 11th house( gains of all kinds). So Saturn sub divison lord or sublord which is mercury is the nakshatra lord of 4th and 12th house.

So Saturn in your horoscope is signifcator of all the required house namely 4,11,12... however it is also significator of 8th... this means that the purchasing of house is promised in your chart, however there will be challenges and hurdles associated with it...

When this will happen is during the interlocking period of Jupiter-Ketu-Moon... between end of may 2022 to between 1st week of june 2022, as during this time the transit of jupiter, sun and the all dasha lord are in harmonious position to deliver the results of property related events... You will purchase this property on loan's...

On side note --- you are into anatardasha of mercury and if you are in service/job, there is chance of challenges in work environment, most likely change of job is indicated,ups and downs in relationship is also seen...

Remedies pertaining to sun and rahu can be perform to have some solace...

Good luck and all the best....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

moumita.c4

Post by moumita.c4 » 26 Nov 2019

Thank you Sir