Incorrect time given : Please help, Raphael

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sabrinadew
Incorrect time given : Please help, Raphael

Post by Sabrinadew » 11 Oct 2019

Hi Raphael and fellow astrologers,
I had shared my problem with unemployment and wanting to move to a foreign country, chances for the same with you. I was told by my family an incorrect birth time. They confused mine with my sisters. I found out only last night after searching for some documents. I chanced upon old immunization records of the hospital and realised after reading that.
I am sorry for giving wrong details and am truly thankful for all the time you took to read my chart and give such detailed predictions. I hope you help me with the updated birth time details if its not too much of a trouble for you.
My details are hereunder
DOB: 10/Nov/1991
TOB: 8:25 am
POB: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, India

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Incorrect time given : Please help, Raphael

Post by archangelraphael » 12 Oct 2019

Hi Sabrindew,

For the given time the Lagna falls in Anuradha Pada 4 Vrishchika Swamsa
Sensitive Zone. Brings huge transformation in one’s lifetime in many areas.

The Lagna Lord Mars and 10th Lord Sun are in 12th gives the scope of international career & settlement
Anuradha ruled by Shani presided by Mithra is also a nakshatra of Internationalism

Currently transits also don’t look favorable for you. (Sade Saati, Upcoming Janma Guru)
Rahu natal placement and current Rahu/Ketu transit aggravate your situation.
Seeks spiritual solace to cross this difficult time period
2022 onwards you will positive turnaround in all spheres of life.
You will prosper in foreign lands rather than own homeland.

Even though chances of gaining foreign employment exist, you will change jobs frequently due to 10th lord Sun in Visakha. (Neecha Sun, Sun in Visakha)

Your natal chart, navamsa, and chaturvimshamsa support higher education. I would suggest you launch the leap for a foreign sojourn through higher education.

There is a strong Saturn in 3rd house which will make a natal return next year, it supports immigration to foreign country due to placement in the 3rd (12th from Swakshetra)

11th lord Mercury in Anuradha closely conjunt Lagna & Navamsa : Friends & siblings will greatly assist in your immigration process. Seek their assistance.

Remedies :

Recite Aditya Hridaya Strotram every day to strengthen the Sun in your chart.

Offer daily prayers to Lord Ganesha in the form of “Uddanda Ganapati
Prayers to Uddanda Ganapati gives immediate relief, assistance, and gain of the right path.
Uddanda Ganapati is the fierce form of Ganesha. Appropriate for Moola Moon natives.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Sabrinadew

Post by Sabrinadew » 12 Oct 2019

Thank you, Raphael. This is very kind of you.
I graduated in 2016 and have been unemployed since then. I tried govt exams as well as private sector openings but nothing has worked for me yet. My desire to move out of the country stems from perhaps an unfairness that I have experienced so far. In the interim, I had applied to foreign universities and took equalizer/ proficiency tests too. However, since i am not from a science and math background, the post study visa, immigration and employment possibilities are quite grim for me. I fear being in a position of spending all my parents savings and ending up landing at my home country, back to square one.

You are however right about my elder sibling residing and working in US. She had offered to help. But she is getting married this December to her long time colleague and beau. I had travelled to meet her last year in January and felt a slight distance from her. She seemed more distant and irritated by my presence and seemed more focused on her beau. I am happy for her though and do not want to bother her with my problems. But yes I agree If something concrete works out then she might just do the minimum to help.

You are also quite right about having many mental worries. Just this month, a false complaint was filed blaming my father of something he hasn't done. Infact, he never even met the complainant in person. However, we are quite hopeful that nothing will come out of it. But since anything is possible in my country to happen, I feel scared.

Can you narrow down a good time to move out of this country when the transits would be favourable and can you shed some light on marriage time and possibility to move out post marriage.

Sabrinadew

Post by Sabrinadew » 13 Oct 2019

Also, Raphael
I Just talked to my maternal grandfather and told him about the incorrect birth time. He told me that my late grandma kept a diary with old records of all her grand kids. Since I was born when my mum was in her home, they witnessed the same. He told me that according to the diary, my birth time is 8:20 am. I guess I shall give finality to this time only as she was with my mum in the nursing home the time I was born. She was deeply religious also so I guess she wouldn't have put the wrong time.