Foreign Settlement and Time

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sabrinadew
Foreign Settlement and Time

Post by Sabrinadew » 24 Sep 2019

DOB: 10/nov/1991
TOB: 10:10 am
POB: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, India

I am tired of the lack of opportunities and harsh living in my home country. The hopeless political environment further distances me away from living or even seeing a future in my homeland.
Do I have a good chance of making a living in abroad? Would it be a fruitful endeavour? When would be a favourable time to move abroad? Would it be through marriage or work?

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Foreign Settlement and Time

Post by archangelraphael » 24 Sep 2019

Hi Sabrinadew,

Your chart has a prominent indication of abroad travels. I can't say permanent settlement because 9th house signifies long travels associated with education, pilgrimage or vocations.

2nd house Saturn also in Swakshetra signifies success in foreign lands. Malefic planets like Saturn Rahu or Ketu in 2nd house generally indicates separation from the homeland for a very long time.

10th lord of Profession Mercury is in 12th house Anuradha Nakshatra - Significant job roles will happen in distant lands.

For Dhanu Lagna and Dhanu Moon significant progress in career happen after Marriage because 10th lord Mercury is also simultaneously the ruler of 7th house of Marriage and Business. As Mercury is in the 12th house, you will have better prospects to travel to distant lands after marriage.

There is Ketu in 7th house and 7th lord Mercury is in 12th house. Match charts for compatibility prior to marriage.

Running dasa is capable of giving a trip abroad but the transits are not favorable; Current transits can induce a sense of loneliness and depression. Meditate every day, Keep in touch with your friends and family.

Favorable prospects of abroad travel exist in last part of 2020.

Your nakshatra is Moola and Lagna is also Moola ruled by Ketu and Nritti (Alakshmi). You are prey to optimism and leave things in the hand of God. Generally, you can inspire others even in the darkest hours and take up causes quicky but also can leave the same cause without any hesitation.

Sun and Ketu play a salient role in your life. Pray to Lord Ganapati (Presiding deity of Ketu) Chant any Ganesha Mantra and add it into your daily life.

8th lord Moon in Lagna also brings tremendous upheavals in personal life and health. So, daily prayers to Lord Ganesha will be highly beneficial for you and act as a protective amulet.

Religion, Philosophy or certain belief system influences greatly in your life. Sun the 9th lord of Bhagya is a conspicuous planet for your Moon and Lagna. It's debilitated in the 11th house (Good for material gains but not a good placement for personal life and spirituality) Recite Aditya Hridya Strotram to get blessings of Lord Sun.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Sabrinadew

Post by Sabrinadew » 25 Sep 2019

Hi Raphael,

Thank you for the detailed prediction and advice given. What is already happening is quite true for me. I can feel the effect of the current transit. Although, I have been experiencing bad fate, misfortune and depression since 2014, the terrible part started from 2016 for me. My career has led nowhere and have experienced several instances where my candidature was rejected for no valid reason. I have experienced people whom I used to feel slightly better than them move forward in life with ease. Whereas, I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle in even the smallest things that I do. The only saving grace for me has been the support of my family. However, their patience and anxiety has also increased because of me. All my peers are getting married and have cool jobs and I don't. The people I have encountered during this time have also been worse.
Will this phase ever end? I thought maybe the sun and mercury antardasha might lead to something positive but it isnt. I travelled abroad for a few months on the onset of my sun jupiter antardasha to stay with a relative.
I shall pray to lord Ganpati as advised.
Thanks

Sabrinadew

Post by Sabrinadew » 05 Oct 2019

Dear Raphael,
What does my navamsha chart say about the same? i.e Job, marriage and foreign settlement. Also, when will the bad transits be over?