Dear Raphael - Please read my chart

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
reverse
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Raphael - Please read my chart

Post by reverse » 17 Sep 2019

Dob Dec 9th 1981
place karnal-haryana
time 03:55 am

Dear Raphael

I read multiple posts by you .. they are very detailed and insightful.
Could you please read my chart and throw some light on my US stay.
I am facing some issues with VISA. Once that resolved wanted to understand should i start my PR process .. if there are yogas for that.
Please guide.
Thank you.

I came to US in rahu md..

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dear Raphael - Please read my chart

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Sep 2019

Hi reverse,

Swati Lagna and Nakshatra Lord Rahu sits in the 10th house of Karma bhava

Lagna lord in 4th house with Ketu in 4th house

Ketu - Detachment 4th - Homeland

Saturn is the rule of law and shows the area where a lot of Karmas need to be fulfilled

In the 12th house, Saturn delays the process of immigration, brings repeated setbacks but it’s highly unlikely that you will return back to the home country any sooner

I don’t see any immediate threat to your immigration process but I would like to shed some light into areas which you might need to focus

12th house is also the house of losses, bed pleasures, sleep, dreams, sanctuary, guidance from our ancestor’s spirits

Having malefic like Saturn and Mars in 12th might make you suffer from insomnia, sleep deprivation and loss of privacy

Restricts peace of mind and feel unappreciative in work environment (Saturn Karaka of Profession in losses)

For Libra Lagna Sun becomes Badhakesh; Sun becomes the ruler of 11th house of friends and network circle and the Karaka of the father. Sun also simultaneously becoming Astamaadhipati in Navamsa.

Sun in a Karmic sign with 12th lord Mercury shows some deep rooted emotional issues with friends or father of the family.

5th Lord Saturn in 12th house with 7th lord
5th lord in Chitra pada 1; Chitra pada 1 is Astama amsa , Not a good position for the first child

12th house is the house of intimacy and private life. Malefic conjunction of Mars Saturn may bring emotional dryness in relationship. It won’t affect the marriage because Saturn aspects the 6th house but more inclined to be in a state of emotional imbalance

Conclusion:
There is an exchange between 2nd and 12th house. It’s good for gaining wealth from foreign lands but indicates some deep-rooted emotional issues with the family lineage that impedes problems in your future path, Narrative of psychological abandonment, Clinging onto something old

2nd house indicates ancestors, family lineage, wealth, values and food

Themes of longing and separation.
There is a likely case of you being in a position of scarcity or transformation that you hold onto old values or money that needs to be recycled to new into life. Scorpio is a sign of Karmic drainage that needs to be flushed out. If you have been wronged by father, friends, the family or a relationship then you need to forgive and release that part of life

As your 2nd house is with filled lot of Tamasic energy. Intaking Satvic food, Avoiding Meat, cold, stodgy food, releasing anger, appreciating life and adopting Satvic principle in daily life will improve your marriage & family life

Remedy: 12th house is the house of Charity, Saturn is a survivalist and represent the basic necessity of humans. So donating basic material needs such as the delivery of food, clothing, schooling, shelter to the needy according to your earning capacity will improve your Saturn’s significance in your chart

Shani in 12th wants you to learn the lower side of the human condition of 12th house: Visiting monasteries, hospitals, orphanages, old age homes, retreat centers will also help you learn the lessons of Shani

Moon in Bharani - Ruled by Yama. Honor your ancestors every day, Honor the cycle of death and rebirth

Rahu is in Punarvasu ~ Punarvasu ruled by Mother Aditi -The star of renewal (Replenishment)
There will be themes of repetition and renewal in your life during the entire Rahu dasa
The symbol is quiver of arrows or the boomerang. Any deed done during this period, you will get multiplied results. Nonetheless to say Charitable deeds will give beneficial results and vice versa.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 17 Sep 2019

Bang On!.

Thanks for the detailed post..

For your study purposes .. i suffered a brain stroke on 23rd July 2018 2:15 am- which left me paralysed left side. I was a healthy guy .. no health issues at all .. yet my life changed over night ..

I have recovered 95%.. not on wheelchair anymore .. can walk.. run normally .. but still waiting for left hand to come back...

you mentioned something about my child - "5th lord in Chitra pada 1; Chitra pada 1 is Astama amsa , Not a good position for the first child"

Could you please throw some light on this ? what can be done to improve that? I do chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra endlessly

My kid happened after 8 years of marriage ..

from money perspective - things are good .. but from job perspective - i do not have any authority at all as per the rank i am holding ..i don't get to work in the things I am good at ... bosses appreciate my work .. got all the promotions timely but still no authority .. my stroke also pushed my career like 1 year back.. my colleagues gets jeasolued of me due to kind of awards\appreciation i win due to my work. It gets stressful.

you are right about the delays too .. my company applied for visa for 8 consecutive years .. finally got the opportunity in 2017

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Sep 2019

Hi reverse,

I am sorry to learn about your brain stroke, and I am glad you recovered well.

5th house lord rules over Speculation (from Penny stocks to gambling) and also the first child. The house lord Saturn is in 12th house of losses in Astama amsa .

Saturn is in 8th from Swakshetra
I would recommend you to refrain from any speculative activities. There are chances of losses and also being the 5th lord of Children may bring unnecessary forced changes in your children's life.

Saturn is also in 6/8 angle with a malefic Mars
It may not bring threat to the child as the child is brought up/manifested in distant lands(12) but he is prone to invisible challenges in his daily life or some form of illness. I don't want to fear monger you, it's just a predictive measure to avoid any unseen troubles.

The simple remedy is to explore learning about the 12th house

Simply visiting any sanctuary, enclosures, monasteries, retreat center, old age homes, hospitals will open avenues for learning the lesson of Saturn without any setbacks.

Realization/Acknowledging a human condition itself rectifies our past bad Karma.

Saturn is a Karma Karaka and a planet of reality. Simple Seva offered towards the people who suffered the loss of identity(12th house-Dissolution) through poverty, scarcity, hospitalized, the homeless will improve the significance of Saturn and also beneficial for your child's wellbeing. Saturn being Karaka of the profession will also improve satisfaction in regards to your career.

Make a Sankalp to do regular seva towards needy as per your earning capacity

Sun being badhkesh in a sign of Scorpio. Sun also the ruler of the 11th house of professional network circle.

Well you cannot really change the nature of people. As the 11th lord in 2nd house, their emotions certainly is influencing your 2nd house of family and values. So, prevent their negative emotions against your family and value system.

Sun in Jyestha - Jyestha is the peak of Tamasic energy, it does give a person authority at some point but takes away the peace of mind. So, the best thing in this situation is to adopt Sattvic Life Style.

2nd house is also the house of food and values- Food nurtures our soul and molds our behavior even though we don't notice. Rely more on the organic way of living, avoid excessive consumption of meat, instill spiritual awareness among family members, exercises to manage the negative emotions will improve your family atmosphere and growth.

Your illness caused due to anxiety so I would recommend you to meditate every day. This will act as a catalyst toward full recovery.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 18 Sep 2019

Makes sense ... Thank you Raphael.
When I was in hospital .. i kind of promised myself that once recovered i would come back and help others ...
So far .. I am helping electronically ...
"Your illness caused due to anxiety so I would recommend you to meditate every day"
I do that ..
"Make a Sankalp to do regular seva towards needy as per your earning capacity"
Sure, thank you ..

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 18 Sep 2019

One last question Raphael - can't edit the above post so reposting..
sorry for taking too much of your time ..

does my chart has scope for permanent settlement ?

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 19 Sep 2019

Yes.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 19 Sep 2019

archangelraphael wrote:
19 Sep 2019
Yes.

Raphael
Thank you Raphael for all your time and help..

Many people including an healer has told me - i have done very bad things in my past life.
This is why I got paralysed.
Not sure what I did .. but not fair ..
However..My stroke has changed me as a person - I would say I am an improved version of myself now- mentally,emotionally -if not physically.

Hope I have repaid the balance of my bad karma from past life.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

The past is never dead. It's not even past - William Faulkner

Good or Bad is just a desire of the soul to experience the narrative. We do need merit (5th house) to evolve(9th house) to a higher consciousness of awareness (12th house - Dissolution of ego and identity) - identifying ourself with the creator

It's a big step spiritually to acknowledge your current circumstance as a consequence of your past actions without blaming any planet or person. I appreciate your spirit. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 19 Sep 2019

archangelraphael wrote:
19 Sep 2019
The past is never dead. It's not even past - William Faulkner

Good or Bad is just a desire of the soul to experience the narrative. We do need merit (5th house) to evolve(9th house) to a higher consciousness of awareness (12th house - Dissolution of ego and identity) - identifying ourself with the creator

It's a big step spiritually to acknowledge your current circumstance as a consequence of your past actions without blaming any planet or person. I appreciate your spirit. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Raphael
I was very suicidal at that point .. then started watching Ramayana .. Mahabharata .. saw Gods suffering .. then who am I ?

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Gods in Ramaya or Mahabharata did not achieve anything, they just showed us to stay balanced in any given situation. Whether Rama from Ramayana or Krishna from Mahabharat they are not celebrated for their victories but they are celebrated for their moral character and upholding righteousness (Dharma) in spite of difficulties.

Suffering is just a human condition as happiness.

This is very relevant to your lagna the Gandanta zone where Indra (The ruler of Jyestha) loses everything due to his ego. And in Moola, he identifies with devotion towards Sri Lakshmi. This is where one transforms from Darkness (Scorpio) to Saggitarius (Light)

Ego is nothing but identification to a particular doctrine.
Identification with wealth, relationship or any material object that provides superficial gratification
God is energy

G – Generator (Bramha)
O – Operation (Vishnu)
D – Destructor (Shiva)

There is a creative aspect (Bramha), sustenance aspect(Vishnu) and a transformation aspect(Shiva).
This is the cosmic principle for every living entity in the universe. In astrology different Zodiac signs different nakshatra shows the different aspect of energy.

Aries shows the warrior aspect of God in a human
Leo shows the celebration or royalty aspect of God in a human
Cancer shows the nurturing aspect of God in a human

Who am I?
You have every aspect of God. Don’t identify yourself with a particular circumstance or emotion. You were suicidal because you identified yourself with that suffering, now in hindsight, that situation might linger your emotions but the decision seems very irrelevant and foolish

There are people suffering from lack of food, basic needs, and wars in 3rd world countries. In a worldly scale, your problem(s) are far too small. In a cosmic scale the material reality is an illusion. That’s does not mean we renounce the life and stop working towards goals. To realize self the best thing is to continuously do the actions without expecting any results. Let the happening happen.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 25 Sep 2019

Bhism Pitamah story really inspired me .. All his life he just gave gave gave ...

Raphael .. can you please share technicals for your analysis "I don’t see any immediate threat to your immigration process "
I am also learning ..
This suspense is really killing me .. too stressful .. results should be out in next 7 days ..

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 03 Oct 2019

Dear Raphael .. Is it possible to predict the date of clarification on this suspense?
the decision could come any day now .. it is so stressful...

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 03 Oct 2019

I don’t see any major shift in change of location currently or in the upcoming few years. You are awaiting a legal document that legitimizes your extension of stay in foreign lands. It’s difficult to predict about the filed petition from Dasa or Transits or Tajaka alone because you might have applied it long back.

It’s possible to predict accurately if you have the date and time while filing the petition. The muhurta becomes of utmost importance, which can show the outcome of that particular event/action.
reverse wrote:
25 Sep 2019
Raphael .. can you please share technicals for your analysis "I don’t see any immediate threat to your immigration process "
Saturn – Karma
Saturn in 12 – Karma of distant lands; Saturn is a slow-moving planet. Unlike other planets whatever Saturn gives it tends to be for a lengthy period and the planet’s significance is very predictable; seldom brings unnecessary changes whether good change or bad change.

Shanai + charya – Slow-moving Shani

Saturn also becomes your Amatyakaraka (Overlords significance of Career & Profession according to Jaimini Principles).
Your professional career in foreign lands will also be for a lengthy period and very predictable
Saturn in 12th blocks or delays immigration process but keeps a person in distant lands away from home country for an indefinite time period.

Saturn here becomes 4th lord of settlement in the 12th house of foreign lands
2nd lord of Family Mars and 12th lord Mercury exchanged their places

Malefic in 12th does not bode well for inner peace or health but it does give the Karma of foreign lands.

Running Vimsottari Rahu. Rahu also happens to be your Lagna Nakshatra Swati. Rahu is an outcast planet, first and foremost indicator of all things Foreign.

The Dasa time period fulfills the indicated foreign settlement for you and your family. (Lagna Nakshatra Dasa fulfills whatever is promised in the Chart

Dasa of Rahu – Rahu- Ketu axis becomes active. Ketu in 4th separates from the homeland, birth country, mother

Rahu in Punarvasu –The symbol of Punarvasu is the Boomerang

Punarvasu energy will bring repetitions and delays so there will be certain delays and repetition throughout Dasa

Here Rahu is in Pushkara Navamsa and Vargottam
Rahu is progressing towards friendly sign Gemini (Rahu always retrogrades)
Rahu Dasa will progress favorably for you

12th house also shows hospitals
12th in Kalapursuha Kundali also signifies Left eye, Feet, Left region of the head. You have already been hospitalized once due to brain stroke
Malefics in 12th brings fear and anxiety that may be detrimental to your health

Your Moon is also in Yama ruled Bharani – hot-headed and impulsive nature.
You have no control over the outcome of the decision, overthinking will only cause you more stress
The 12th house of foreign lands will turn into the 12th house of hospitalization.

I would advise you again to meditate every day.

Drink water(Moon) whenever you feel anxious or feel a mental block

Bharani is ruled by Yama. The planetary deity is Venus. The presiding deity is Goddess Mahalakshmi
Yama is connected to ancestors. Honor and Pray to your ancestors every day
Including Mahalakshmi Strotram in your daily prayers will be of utmost benefit for you.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 04 Oct 2019

Thanks again a ton for this detailed explanation ..
12th house also shows hospitals
12th in Kalapursuha Kundali also signifies Left eye, Feet, Left region of the head. You have already been hospitalized once due to brain stroke
yes .. it was left side .. which got paralysed ... left hand .. left arm .. still pending to recover upto 100%..
Your Moon is also in Yama ruled Bharani – hot-headed and impulsive nature.
You have no control over the outcome of the decision, overthinking will only cause you more stress
The 12th house of foreign lands will turn into the 12th house of hospitalization.

I would advise you again to meditate every day.
THANK YOU for the warning &the heads up.. I will keep this in mind ...

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 04 Oct 2019

One doubt here
Bharani is ruled by Yama.
I do Mahamrityunjay everyday almost 5000 times ..
As per its origin ... Mahamrityunjay is anti-Yama ..

Should I keep doing it ?

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 04 Oct 2019

Yama did not have progeny (Read Yama-Yami story), he was the first mortal to walk the path of death.
He became the first ancestor for all human lineage. He was appointed as God of death who helps the departed souls to cross over human civilization.

According to Hindu Mythology, Yama and Shani both are the sons of Surya.
Saturn judges a person’s Karma during human incarnations, Yama judges soul post-death.

Yama deals with ethical living according to rules and laws of nature.

“Yama” in Sanskrit means Restraint, the supplement word is “Niyama” which means rules.

Yama blesses one who lives ethically aligned with divine laws, the contrary results may be death-like situation. (Bharani Ugra Nakshatra - Severe Results)

Bharani represents the female reproductive organ that represents the creative forces of nature, Also the eternal principle of death and rebirth. Death is essential for evolution.

Ruled by Venus - Shukracharya - Deity with the knowledge of Mritasanjivani (Reviving the dead)

Bharani - One who is to carrying valuable or something of burden to create something new (like a womb)

The Trayambakam mantra is the supremely powerful mantra of Rudra that saves the practitioner from death and calamity. Death does not always necessary means physical death. We die everyday from several types of death. You are not the same person anymore you were a moment ago.

The mantra is not Anti-Yama, it serves its purpose if chanted with utmost devotion. It is essential to realize the esoteric meaning & essence of the syllable(s) of the mantra rather than repeating mechanically.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 08 Oct 2019

archangelraphael wrote:
03 Oct 2019

It’s possible to predict accurately if you have the date and time while filing the petition. The muhurta becomes of utmost importance, which can show the outcome of that particular event/action.

My final response was sent on Fri 9/20/2019 11:09 AM US EST TIME.
I ensured that there was no rahu kaal at that time.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 10 Oct 2019

Dear Raphael .. Positive result received today .. you were right ..

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 11 Oct 2019

Have you got your visa extension

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you got visa extension go through my analysis on your post

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 11 Oct 2019

vedam33 wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Have you got your visa extension
yes vedam ji .. you were the first one to predict it rightly .. you mentioned the delay was due to sat.. i remember that..

Thank you for correctly predicting the outcome.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Feeling sad because when I asked you responded , it seem I told in pm it seems that sat will test your patience and finally will get
Any how congratulations your tension is releived

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 11 Oct 2019

vedam33 wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Feeling sad because when I asked you responded , it seem I told in pm it seems that sat will test your patience and finally will get
Any how congratulations your tension is releived
yes vedam ji .. it was really stressful times .. not many people comes out from the situation which I was in ... that's why I created multiple posts seeking advices.
but you were the first one to correctly predict it .. long before than anyone else.. thank you ..

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

See sat is such a planet it will test the patience of the person and it will give lot of frustrations in all aspects, but finally it will gives good results, your health also gets improved have will power don’t get stressed
Hope you understand my point
Again repeating if you have told in the beginning without asking by me I would have felt more happy like Saturn