Raphael Sir and all other experts

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Raphael Sir and all other experts

Post by venkataraj » 16 Sep 2019

Hello experts,

I am waiting for my green card, Please let me know by when I can get it. Do I have yoga to live in my own house in USA? When will I buy a house here?
My details-20th oct1973.
Time - 10:13 AM at Dindigul in Tamil nadu.

Thank you

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Raphael Sir and all other experts

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Sep 2019

Hi Venkatraj,

Your Moon is in Cancer. You are emotional, and very protective and there is a desire to acquire a secure home. (Natural 4th House)

Your Moon is in Ashlesha. The major theme of an Ashlesha native is living in a rental place or Government subsidy or Foster place, they strive for a secure fenced place to call home.

In the nakshatra scheme of things. Ashelsha is ruled by the deity Nagas and the animal totem is Snake. If you study the snake they don't build homes and lives in burrows build by other creature.

This is a major theme experienced by Ashlesha Native that has been described by Shil Ponde.

Worshiping Nakshatra Lord Buddha will be beneficial for you.

The Mantra of Mercury (Buddha) is Om Budhaaya Namah
Presiding Deity of Buddha : Vishnu ~ "Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaye Namah"

Lagna falls in borderline Scorpio Saggitarius. Lagna is in Gandanta.

Please provide some feedback about important events of life with dates to predict about your query.

Siblings, Nature of Job, Parents, First travel, Marriage, and Other Important events.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by venkataraj » 17 Sep 2019

Thank you Sir.
We are 4 children in the house and I am the youngest. I have 1 elder brother and 2 elder sisters.
I am in Software Industry and I am living in America for the last 7 years. I used to visit here for short business trips but this one is the longest. The longest trip started in April 2012.
My wedding date is 30th June 2004. I have 2 boys. One boy in Sep 2005 and second boy in Nov 2009.
Please let me know about GC and house buying.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 18 Sep 2019

Hi Venkatraj,

With the gives details and I am inclined towards Scorpio Lagna. But I need some more information to predict accurately :

1. Wife (Elder or Younger), Her education is related to Business or Technology or Teaching
2. Where is your first boy born? In India or abroad. Is the first child suffering from illness? Very disciplined or serious demeanor?
3. Are you highest earner among your co-borns?
4. Some conflicts with your next younger co-born?
5. Currently, your spouse& children are located in India or Abroad with you?

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by venkataraj » 18 Sep 2019

Thank you Sir. My replies:

1. Wife is younger and she was working the same as mine in Software. She quit because of no work visa now.
2. Both kids are born in India. Elder boy is very shy and introvert but no illness as of now. Do you see any health concerns? He is very kind and has good behaviour.
3. Yes. I am the highest-earning among my siblings.
4. I am the youngest in the family. I am also supporting my eldest sister because she lost her husband.
5. They are with me in US.

My job makes me move across various projects in US and we are not able to settle down in one place. I am thinking getting GC will rule out this issue. Pls advise on when I will get GC and when I will have the yoga to buy my own house here.
thank you once again.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 18 Sep 2019

Hi Venkatraj,

With the above feedback, I am inclined towards Scorpio Lagna. But the chart will give predominantly results from Saggitarius Lagna too. Because the last pada of Scorpio and 2 padas of Moola falls are located in the same star in the Galactic center.

Your Lagna is in Gandanta. The bridge between Scorpio to Saggitarius is called as Pitra Gandanta; Offering an oblation or honoring Ancestors during Amavasya will be good for the wellbeing of your family and family lineage.

It's hard to predict the time period of arriving of GC because it's just a legal document that allows you to continue your stay. Your chart has good alignment to settle abroad permanently with your family. You don't NOT have to worry about your immigration status. In spite of delays and some setbacks, you will be able to gain lawful residency permit.

Property prospectus is only indicated in the 2nd half of 2021.

Jupiter is debilitated in your chart. Even though it's in Pushkara Navamsa. Jupiter is not comfortable in this constellation, it's good only from a material standpoint; In the broader picture, the decisions made during this period might seem like a blunder.

Outer planets like Jupiter and Saturn gives intense result during their natal return. So, I would suggest you to wait &consider purchasing when Jupiter transits Aquarius.

There is also some indication of unseen trouble, health illness and fear of accident from October 2019 to May 2020. Offer a daily prayer to Lord Ganesha before starting your day or any activity.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by venkataraj » 19 Sep 2019

God bless you so much for the detailed explanation.
I am happy that I will get GC. This helps me to plan for my children's future. I wanted to invest in property because I wanted my elder son to stay in our own house before he moves to college....looks like that will happen only for short duration.
You had indicated about ill health or accident.....and earlier also you asked if my elder son has health issues. Hope there is no trouble for my family. I will start to say Ganesha mantra.
I have one last question. Do you see any job change for me ? If so during what period? Also right now I am moving to different places because of change of project. When will I have stable job going forward?
Thank you again.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 19 Sep 2019

Your 4th lord Venus is in 5th house from Moon (4th is 2nd from swakshetra) Generally an auspicious angle for property ownership. Children will stay cultural in spite of a foreign brought up. This position also shows strong roots to mother and motherland.

4th house from Moon signifies the emotional aspect of the mother, 5th house is house of the heart is in a turbulent sign of Scorpio; Deep emotional connection to the mother. Mother has a greater say in your life and family.

This position also shows that you won't face any severe damage emotionally through acquiring properties but due to few Karmic alignments I suggested you buy it later after Jupiter transits Aquarius.

Regarding your child:

Mars becomes Putrakaraka in retrograde. Mars also the Putrakaraka in D7 in Arudra. Key planets Sun, Venus are debilitated in D7 suggests the elder child might have some issues opening up to the world emotionally. If not counseled properly the child may be prone to depression. This may not manifest intensely but there is a subtle indication of self-esteem issues(Sun-Soul & Venus issues)

If your child is in teenage make sure they always feel comfortable and secure sharing their feelings. Treat him like an adult friend. Have a daily connect time with your child and express love, that will reinforce positive emotions.

Regarding your Job :
10th lord from Scorpio/Saggitarius Lagna becomes Sun and Mercury. Both are in libra. Libra is a Chara or Movable rasi and it's ruled by Bramha(Creator) so its good that you are changing jobs. Change brings opportunities. You have more option to learn and explore the world. Take it in a positive attitude.

Ganesha, Known as Vigneshwara (The Remover of Obstacles) Offering daily prayers will averse or diminish any unforeseen trouble.

God bless
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by venkataraj » 19 Sep 2019

Oh my God.... You are 100% true about my elder son. He is very shy and introvert but very kind and gentle kid. He loses on many competitions/activities because of this but he is a well-behaved kid. And we are supporting him as much as possible. I will surely follow your advice and encourage him.
Hope there are no other major areas of concern about my elder kid. We are praying daily for the kids. He also chants few sholkas for Guru/Saraswathi and Narayana. Is there any pariharam for him?
Thank you so much. God bless you.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 19 Sep 2019

No Pariharam Required. I am glad you are supportive parents. Keep it up. God bless your family.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by venkataraj » 22 Sep 2019

Thank you very much Sir. I must say that you also said 100% true about my mom. She is my pillar so far. I am also curious that you could say about my elder son with so much perfection even without his birth details. He was born on 1st Sep 2005 at 10:15 AM in Chennai. Can you pls tell me if he will be healthy and happy in life?
Heartfelt thanks to you.

venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by venkataraj » 01 Oct 2019

Raphael Sir, Can you please reply.
Also you said that my jobs would be always changing because its in movable sign. I hope I will have a secure job and not be always hunting to get one. When I am asking is because I am the only earning person in the family and I cannot risk being out of job. Please let me know if you see any change of job in the near future. Thank you once again.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 01 Oct 2019

As predicted for your firstborn analyzing your chart, your child’s chart reflects the mentioned issues.

Moon in Pushya Vrischika Swamsa; Mind is very intense and volatile
Moon + Saturn Conjunction
Lagna Lord is debilitated in the 12th house. Venus is approaching debilitation degrees in Astamamamsha
Running Mercury Dasa. Mercury in Gandanta

5th lord Saturn is debilitated in Chaturvimshamsha
5th lord Saturn in 10th house (Good for Career but bodes poorly to early education due to 6/8 angle)
Some break or difficulty associated while pursuing school education
An indication of a hostile atmosphere in place of education. Make sure he is not feeling uncomfortable by his peers and tutors in the school. Prone to being a victim of bullying.

Your child is a disciplined and rule-abiding (Pushya – Lawful Saturn ruled nakshatra) but his emotions are heavily repressed (Vrishika Swamsa + Moon Saturn Conjunction)
This alignment makes one extremely pious in public life but emotional life is hampered.
His Lagna lord is also weak in a malefic house. Pay extra attention to this child.
He needs constant emotional support and guidance to have a healthy emotional life.

When Venus is severely afflicted, the quality of relationship with the outer world is prone to conflicts and severe imbalance which is a result of poor emotional and social development during adolescent years.

His Sun(Father Karaka) is well placed in 11th and it is in gainful 2nd from Moon. You will have a greater impact on his life. So, make sure you can manage to teach him social and emotional skills to manage his interpersonal relationships in the future.

Venus in Virgo (Virgo - Natural 6th Sign): Good for careers that address the imbalances of the human condition or disfranchised. Beneficial for careers in {Healthcare – Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, Medicine – Clinical, Law – Advocates & Argues for Human Rights/Women (Venus) Rights}

Remedies: Venus is the karaka for women. Donation or Helping or Sponsoring destitute women will improve the planetary energy of Venus
The planetary deity of Venus is Goddess Mahalakshmi. Including Maha Lakshmi Strotram in daily prayers is beneficial

Regarding your Job: There will be frequent job changes but you won't stay unemployed.
You can expect stability in all spheres after June 2021.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

venkataraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by venkataraj » 03 Oct 2019

Heartfelt thanks to you Sir. You gave a very detailed explanation for all my questions. I will take all your suggestions and also have my son say mahalakshmi storam. A million thanks to you.