Want to travel onsite

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kim
Want to travel onsite

Post by kim » 15 Sep 2019

Hello experts,

My birthday 01-oct-1980, 10:42am, pune

I want to go to onsite and work there, trying since last 3-4 years, but no luck. Can you please let me know when can i travel outside india.

Thanks in advance

kim

Re: Want to travel onsite

Post by kim » 18 Sep 2019

Please someone respond on this

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 23 Sep 2019

Try this year end of October to January 2020. There is some opportunity to work in transport or communication company in a foreign land, if that suits you.

kim

Post by kim » 23 Sep 2019

Hello Mrhelios,

Thanks for sparing timing, i am working in IT and my current project is Petroleum and Chemical, is it possible with this project i can travel and how long i will stay in onsite.
please help.

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 23 Sep 2019

There are influences to get a good job for the next 5 years. In November 2034 there is a good chance that you will dig/uncover a lot of wealth from the earth. It could be something like a new oil/fuel spot or something, but it is a Karmic reward from your past life that should happen in some foreign land eventually. So for now, keep trying to find that job and always keep an eye out for when your intuition tells you there might be hidden wealth underground, be it oil/gas/gold etc.