PR process

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
PR process

Post by pooja83 » 09 Sep 2019

I came to US in Jun 2017.
Based upon my work - my firm has initiated my PR process.

Request the experts here to read and assess my chart to see if I have Permanent Settle abroad.
Thank you.

I know that 12th lord & Lagna lord is exalted in 9th and 9th lord is in 7th - both are good signs.
Could you please confirm the MD-AD when I would get it.
Thanks.

Details-

DoB - 04-Sep-1983
PoB - Aligarh, UP
Time -06:15 PM

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: PR process

Post by Sujit » 09 Sep 2019

Your understanding is correct. You have gone professionally abroad due to exaltation of Saturn and due to Maha dasa of benefic Venus placed in 7th house of foreign lands.

It is difficult to time the Antar Dasha you will get the green card. Current antara of Moon though placed in own house could bring strain to health, job and relationships.

Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pooja83 » 09 Sep 2019

Thank you Sujit ji ..
Can Moon AD send to back to homeland even briefly so ?

You are right about "train to health, job and relationships"

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Sep 2019

Difficult to say. Work with patience.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pooja83 » 10 Sep 2019

i read somewhere that Moon represents motherland .. and whenever there is moon dasha or Moon in 4th house - person returns to motherland..

dont think this is generic ..

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Sep 2019

Hi pooja83,

Foreign settlement is seen through 12th but the immigration process is seen through 11th house because 4th house is the homeland and the death of homeland means 8 places away is the 11th house of gains, highers titles and new settlement. 8 places from any house is transformation or rebirth of that particular house. You are seeking a new home in another country so you should be looking into the 11th house.

Your chart has indication to settle abroad permanently :

As Saturn is exalted being 12th lord and lagna lord in 9th house. 9th house is 11places from 11th house. Higher gains of 11th house.
Lagna in Satabisha, Lagna lord Saturn in Swati. Both chara nakshtras ruled by outcast Rahu. Easy movement is seen when Rahu nakshtras are operating. Rahu in Mrigaria Taurus (Moola trikona of Mars lies in 12th house of distant lands)
Lagna Lord Saturn moved to Navamsa 12th house in Moola. This is a huge indicator.

There might be a brief return for a year in Venus-Mars period in 2021. But again in Rahu antara you will regain employment abroad. In your life time you will surely permanently settle abroad.

Raphael

pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pooja83 » 11 Sep 2019

thank you Raphael for this detailed and complete technical analysis.
your brief return statement is aligned with my visa expiry dates.
My concern is however sooner unexpected return due to possible visa extension\stamping issues..
Do you see any issues in Dec 2019 or Jun-jul - 2020..
Kindly check.
Again, thank you for your precious time.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 11 Sep 2019

Hi

I don't see any issue through out this year. I verify through Tajak; In the Tajak this year Lagna lord is Venus and sitting in 4th house Digbala in Leo in the same degrees as of ascendant in Purvaphalguni (Own NK) with 12th house lord. Its one of alignment position that guarantees living far away from birthplace without any interruption. There are chances of disruption in Venus Mars period. Mars is exalted in navamsa being 4th lord of Navamsa.

4th lord in 1st or 2nd house in transit or in retrograde generally indicates a person returning home; It becomes more certain when 4th lord is owned by heavy planets such as Jupiter or Saturn.

There are possibilities of miscommunication in conversation and possibilities of arguments with Spouse or maternal relatives(Aunts and Uncles) this year. Lot of personal planets are conjunct in Leo that may give a bloated ego and there is tendency to hurt your near and dear through harsh speech.

10th house generally indicates the workplace environment ; Your 10 th lord Mars is debilitated in 6th house is good for career but there are chances of getting entangled in sneaky office politics. Neecha managala native are more prone to being center of gossips and sscandals. Mars is also karaka of male figures like brothers and male friends in your life Not husband or father (Father is seen through Sun and husband is seen through Jupiter) for females.So, stay vigilant in your workplace. 3rd lord is in neecha If you have any younger sibling they are more prone towards ill health or debts or conflicts or some form of severe servitude.

Raphael

pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pooja83 » 11 Sep 2019

Thanks Raphael for such a detailed and easily understandable reading ...
I will keep your advices in mind ..

My office ppl like me and they want me to continue here .. they have made plans for me .. but was going through this visa tension.. results will be out in 3 weeks from now .. i am at much ease now after reading your response .. will keep you posted ... thank you .. god bless..

pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pooja83 » 12 Jun 2020

Sujit ji & Raphael ji .. your predictions came true ..

Though there were massive issues with VISA when I made this thread but after way-too much of document sharing it went through ..came back in December .. due to current COVID situation all PR processes have either been stopped or withdrawn.

Do you see any changes in your other predictions?
Kindly check.
Thank you.