Depressed feeling kindly help

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Depressed feeling kindly help

Post by Deep » 06 Sep 2019

Namaste,
I am 28 yr old indian male living in Auckland and i am pastry chef.
Recently came back from india and feeling very upset about the life i am living.
I am feeling upset because i am missing my parents and the due to all the hardships that i am facing in the foreign country.
Since i came back i am thinking of what i am doing here as i have no home to call mine, no car and even no one to cook food for me or take care of me.i am feeling very emotional and upset.
I finish late from work and weekend i am always working..i have career ambitions but all others factors are making me week inside.

I just want to know what should i do..from past three days i am thinking why i am here.i should go back to india.but i will not able to work there in hospitality as a chef.And i dont want to do my dad business.

Will i ever live in happiness and content, have a home to call my own here. Do i will do this job whole my life or a business and do i would be settled here or not.

Because from inside i am not Happy and really sad that the money i am earning i cant enjoy and is away from my family.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time -19:48
Place of birth - delhi,india

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Depressed feeling kindly help

Post by Deep » 08 Sep 2019

Can anyone plz help me.
Would appreciate some one seeing my horoscope.
Thanks

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 11 Sep 2019

Sujit ji/ joyd ji/ lex ji plz reply ...plz help !!

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 11 Sep 2019

Hi Deep,

I am sorry you are feeling melancholic. Well the general time period is not bad for you but your Moon is weak and it conjuncts Ketu and a retro Jupiter. You can easily get influenced by people or circumstance and succumb to depression. I would suggest you practice meditation everyday to keep your mind centered and in balance. As per your chart its more advantageous if you remain abroad in employment. Don't start Business independently, you will have good fortune in business only after marriage. Your partner most likely will have good managerial skills to run a business. Chances of marriage increases when Saturn transits Capricorn after Feb 2020. Most likely you will marry someone of foreign origin and she might be elder to you.

Irrespective of time period to enjoy contentment we should have a balanced Moon (Mind). Your moon is hampered by conjunct Ketu in Saturn nakshtra. I would STRONGLY advise you to meditate, it will really help you stay balanced.

Raphael

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 14 Sep 2019

Hi Raphael,
Thanks for your input. I have a such a busy life that i dont have time to eat properly,thats why i am said that i am earning good but all the good things are back at home. Doing meditation is not possible for me.
I am not having a relationship from past 5 years now and as an Indian i dont think any white girl would be interested in me. Its been three and half years in nz and i dont have a single female frnd here so having a love marriage to a foreigner is not possible i think.
Mostly i am worried about my career presently my job as I want to change and is very dissatisfied with it.andvnot able to get a new one.

Thanks,
Deep.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 14 Sep 2019

Hi Deep,

Your chart generally signifies an alternate career in technology (10th lord in Satabisha) but your current role is influenced by 9th Lord of Bhagya Venus. Venus is very well placed in your horoscope. 2nd lord of Food and wealth and 9th lord of Bhagya exalted in 7th house. You will enjoy a career in hospitality sector. The dissatisfaction is temporary. From Feb 2020 onwards you will have positive swings in all areas of life.

Best Wishes
Raphael

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 16 Sep 2019

Hi Raphael,

I am looking for a job change now cant wait till feb 2020..is it seen in near future a job change.

And i love doing what i am doing thats being a chef i want to become a celebrity pastry chef one day.
But the thing you told me that i will my life in foreign land , as you must have seen i am very emotional and connected to my family and i am the only son.i cant let my parents live alone in india. I love my family.
Is it for my whole life i would be living in Nz or move back to india at some point.
To be very honest i am not a permanent resident here, i am on work visa and my dad is not doing well.
And if i would live my whole life outside India would be my parents living with me or away.

I know its really irritating to answer my repetitive questions but please bear with me.i am very thankful for you that you have replied to my queries.
Thanks,
Deep

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Sep 2019

Hi Deep

When I do analysis. I see two important things the Lagna (Physical Self) and the Moon(Mind)

Your Lagna is Uttaraphalguni Virgo for which Sun becomes the ruler
Lagna Nakshatra Lord gives sustenance and growth to Lagna (Physical self)
Sun is the ruler of 12th lord of distant lands for Virgo
Your Lagna lord Mercury is also in Satabisha (A Rahu ruled airy nakshtra)
Venus in Pisces being your Bhagyesha also supports your career being the ruler over hotels and hospitality sector

The above configuration does not force you to to stay in foreign lands but it gives more opportunities and growth for the Physical self (Lagna)

To enjoy anything whether wealth or relationships you need to have a healthy Moon(Mind)

Your Moon is in Pushya ruled by Shani and it's in Vrishchika Swamsa Moksha Pada. And it's heavily afflicted by Ketu and a retrograde Jupiter. You have to identify that you are emotional but there is an emotional imbalance. Due to this alignment, you are prone to anxiety that may lead to actions which you may later regret.

What is the guarantee that once you go back home, you will be happy with a newfound career?

Astrology is not a predictive science but to identify your hidden potential and shortcomings through planetary energy.

There is never a certain future, There is always free will at play. So, I would recommend you to meditate, realize your strength, weakness, and opportunities. And act accordingly to your truest self.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः