Will siblings mutually activate travel?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
freesoul
Will siblings mutually activate travel?

Post by freesoul » 14 Jul 2019

Dear astrologers,
Recently I have observed a travel pattern between me and my sister.
- First time I travelled abroad, my sister got a sudden unplanned travel opportunity within a month to the same country with just 4 hours of drive between us.
- While I continued to stay, she had to come back to India but within few months she travelled to same country, this time not so close to my place. However I relocated to her place for a new job and we stayed together.
- She had to again return back to India for personal reasons after which suddenly out of nowhere I became so determined on taking up my passion as my full time profession and returned for good to India.
- Last year I again travelled abroad for my new profession and came back to India end of the year. After which in 6 months my sister has travelled abroad for work. She has been trying to travel for 5 to 6 years now, nothing ever worked before.

My question is -
Is it possible that I and my sister are mutually activating or triggering our long distance travels?
Or all these patterns are mere coincidence?

Sister's: 27 JUNE 1982; 6:02PM; Attur (this place is in Salem Tamilnadu)
My details: 30 MARCH 1984; 6:25AM; Chennai

Thank you!

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will siblings mutually activate travel?

Post by Kimahy » 15 Jul 2019

Free Soul, your sister was suppose to travel this month?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 15 Jul 2019

@kimahy.. she already travelled on 13th July.

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 15 Jul 2019

@kimahy..
Let me write the last piece with more clarity. My sister had been trying to travel almost 5 to 6 years and nothing worked. I travelled abroad for a year in 2018 and returned to India end of last year. In close to 6 months my sister got opportunity and travelled couple of days back.
When I didn't travel for approx 5 years she didn't get travel opportunity. Once I travelled last year she got it in 6 months. That's the reason I'm wondering if anything in our charts activating long distance travel.
This observation may be total absurd but I'm curious to understand in case if anything connecting our charts.

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 17 Jul 2019

@kimahy and other astrologers.. please look into the charts when you find time. If no such thing exists in astrology, let me know that as well.
Thank you!