Do you see life abroad?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kalika9A
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Do you see life abroad?

Post by kalika9A » 11 Jul 2019

I wonder if there is possibility for me to live in another country.. I am big lover of travel and I did travel around the Europe in the past, but what I really want to is to travel outside the Europe, I'm dreaming about faraway lands, visiting spiritual places, experiencing, not just reading and learning about it. It's very important to me to be active and travel very often, it's strange, but when some time pass without any trip, I start to be somehow depressed, so I need money mostly cause of it, I would spend whole my money on travelings, it's what I want to do whole my life.

Now, I live in country when traveling can be luxury, very low salaries, no jobs.. and I really want to go and work abroad, but I don't have EU passport and it's a bit harder for me. Around March I started to save money, had plan to go to one country alone and try directly to find job..anyway less than a month ago I decided not to go as I think it will not satisfy my needs, I can't save much money there and I don't find myself in that country for some time. So I decided to stay and wait until very beginning of next year.

Do you see in my chart chance for me to live in another country, temporary or permanently?
30.december.1992
02:35AM
Belgrade, Serbia (44°47' N ; 20°27' E)

(I myself know Western astrology, but lost interest much since I experimented with Vedic and realized how more accurate Vedic astrology is, but still I'm far from someone who can read chart good, nakshatras and other little (important) details still confuse me. I know that my 3rd and 9th house are connected and there's planets in them and generally are houses representing short and long journeys. Also know that my Jupiter is in 12th, also house of long, faraway journeys but I heard it's not so good position of Jupiter.)