Will I ever be able to buy a home?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hayls156
Will I ever be able to buy a home?

Post by Hayls156 » 10 Jun 2019

Respected astrologers,

Is there any chances of me moving out of my parents home and buying my own home in the near future?

I graduated and begin working in 2014. I have a well paying government job, but unfortunately, have been having difficulties accumulating enough savings for a down payment. When I try to save, something always comes up ( unexpected car troubles, etc.) I am beginning to feel very restless living in my parent's home. I feel like there has been no progression in my life since I graduated and begin working. I had hoped that I would be married and in my own home by now, but since this has not happened for me, I feel as I cannot or should not wait around.

Is there any chances for me being able to buy my own home?
Should I consider renting instead or am I meant to stay in my parent's home?

DOB- 26 January 1990
Time: 00:47 am
place: Washington,DC USA

Thank you in advance

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I ever be able to buy a home?

Post by Sujit » 10 Jun 2019

Property related matters are good in your chart. In the future you will be able to invest in property.

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Hayls156

Re: Will I ever be able to buy a home?

Post by Hayls156 » 10 Jun 2019

Thank you! Is there a timeframe or window where the chances are more likely? It is becoming very discouraging as I have not had any luck thus far.

Also, will i be able to buy on my own?

Thanks so much for the quick response.