Moving abroad - permanently

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor
Moving abroad - permanently

Post by jascrazy » 09 Jun 2019

Dear learned astrologers, I have a desire to move abroad from India. I was abroad between Jan 2007 until Aug 2011. I don't know why, but I have this feeling that moving abroad will help me succeed.

I wanted to check when will I move abroad permanently and which country will be good for me - Aus, UK, NZ or Canada? The reason for these countries is I have lived in UK for 4.5 years so heart desires it, other three currently allow immigration. If there is any other country where I would be happy and successful, please let me know.

I feel I can't be successful in India as I have a clean conscience and working here can be taxing at times. I can't cheat people, and it's difficult to succeed without having a lot of favours on your side.

Could someone please throw some light and give guidance on the same?

D. O. B 19. 8.1984
Time 14:15 pm

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Moving abroad - permanently

Post by Sujit » 10 Jun 2019

There is promise of a permanent settlement abroad due to Saturn's conenction to 12th house of foreign lands.
Timing and country is difficult to predict.Current dasa of Venus rules 12th has given you inclination now. This dasa can also bring more expenses and stress to mother's health.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 10 Jun 2019

Thanks Sujit, appreciate the response.

Also, will ensure mom's health is looked after. Expenses, will try to curb.

Do I have any assets in my chart. Haven't been able to buy anything till now. If yes, by when will I buy them ?

Also, roughly if you can tell me by when will I move abroad, that should help.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 13 Jun 2019

Any thoughts on the above, please?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 24 Jun 2019

Requesting someone to please throw light on the above.

Also, will I be more successful abroad or in India?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 03 Jul 2019

could someone please advise and guide basis my details ?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 19 Jul 2019

@Sujit , other experts, is there an indication of moving abroad later this year or early next year ?

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 19 Jul 2019

Hi jascrazy,

Strong indication of moving abroad after august this year, Keep trying. Also transit of jupiter over your natal jupiter will improve your finances, post November 2019.

Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 19 Jul 2019

Thank you, Abhishek. That helps :)

Is there a time frame in which this becomes pretty strong or prominent in which it should happen?

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 20 Jul 2019

september 2019 to march 2020 looks promising. Good Luck!
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 20 Jul 2019

Thanks Abhishek.

Can you let me know the reason why you mentioned post August? which planet(s) is/are responsible? Or is it due to Saturn's maturity at 35? Just want to learn, hence the query.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 21 Jul 2019

Dasha running is Rahu-venus-sun. Rahu is placed in 7th (travel). 7th and 12th lord venus is placed in 10th with super strong 10th lord sun. Next pd is of moon, who is the 9th lord placed in 6th aspecting 12th.

In transit, rahu is in 8th (change), Sun and venus will transit over their natal position in second half of august. This should be the trigger point.

Jupiter will be moving to saggitarius in november over your natal jupiter. 2nd house from lagna and 9th from moon. This indicates a new beginning and good fortune.

Saturn will be moving to 3rd in beginning of 2020 and from there he will aspect his natal position of 12th house.

Regards,
Abhishek

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 21 Jul 2019

Thanks Abhishek. Been waiting to move abroad for a while. Hope this works and the future is better.

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 21 Jul 2019

As per nakshatra nadi its possible that your destiny lies in foreign lands. Also, you can do well in partnerships in foreign lands. However, this does not necessarily mean US/UK. It could mean anywhere away from Mumbai.

As an astrologer, part of our duty is to understand the real question behind the question or concern that is put in front of you.

So, what I picked up in your question was not a question about where to be successful at home or away, but ....the underlying question....since you are an honest person, will you be able to be 'honest' in foreign land and survive without changing or getting corrupted like most people who are successful or rich. The answer to that is that its the same in US/UK or Mumbai it all depends on your chart. You have a combination of Ma in scorpio and Ke in your 1st house. Ke in 1st house usually points towards spirituality and a non interest in the material world (eventually). Mars with Ke gives you very strict principals, and you will not break that for anyone. This will give your challenges anywhere you live in the world. Just cause you move to US/UK doesnt mean there are saints there. So just keep that in mind. Also for career, if you can purchase a pure 5 ct ruby and wear it....it will bring you a lot of success. Your sun is weak in degrees but is well placed in 10th in its own sign. Ve is also in 10th, owns 7th and 12th, so yes you will need to move away from your homeland for work. Hope this helps.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 21 Jul 2019

Thanks, Chokra. Appreciate the explanation, and yes, it definitely helps.

Venus being in 10th, and the L or 7th and 12th makes me want to move abroad ?

Also, I understand what you mean. It's just that I feel there's a connect in foreign lands than here. I feel at peace when I'm in UK. I connect with people much more, I'm relaxed more, I'm motivated more than here. I have seen people who can adjust anywhere, I did when I moved back from UK in 2011, but since past few years, I feel I need to go back.

Your point about Mars and Ketu is spot on. I love luxuries, still do, but now, I feel a greater sense of purpose. I ask myself what's the purpose of my life.

I already wear a ruby in a silver chain, I think it's 5.25 ct.

I hope my abroad thing materialises, and I'm sure, I will have my share of ups and downs abroad too, but hope its for the better.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 06 Sep 2019

Also wanted to check when will be able to have my own house ? Currently living in a rented accommodation.

Will I be able to buy house when abroad or will I have to be purchase here in India?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 16 Sep 2019

any guidance on above, please ?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 08 Apr 2020

Dear learned astrologers,

nothing has materialised. something was about to happen regarding moving abroad, but its not at the moment. so not sure if i will be moving abroad in the immediate future or no. Can someone throw some light please?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 20 Apr 2020

can someone please throw some light on this?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 16 Nov 2020

Dear learned,

Is there a possibility to move abroad in the coming year following Jupiter transit?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 23 Nov 2020

anyone please?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 09 Feb 2021

Dear all, the pull is too much but nothing materialising. Can someone please shed some light on when will this come to fruition?

Will it be through work or will i have to apply through a PR channel?