Travel opportunity for sister!

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
freesoul
Travel opportunity for sister!

Post by freesoul » 08 Jun 2019

Dear astrologers,
My sister is looking forward to travel for a while now, however nothing turns fruitful. She was working abroad but had to return to India in 2012 as my parents wanted her to come back for fixing marriage proposal. Since then she is not so happy and wanting to travel again.
Either her visa gets rejected or the process is getting delayed. It aches to see her losing hope day by day and regretting for coming back. She is a good hearted person and does regular charity, never once showcased any of her charity work to people around her. All I wish for is nothing but happiness in her life.

Please help us to know if travel is on cards for her.

27 July 1982; 6:02PM; Attur (this place is in Salem Tamilnadu).

Thank you!

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Travel opportunity for sister!

Post by Kimahy » 08 Jun 2019

I'm analyzing this chart with the help of 4 step theory...

In this chart.. the current mahadasa is of Saturn. It is in the star of Moon and sub of sun. Sun is star of saturn.

Mercury is in saturn star. Moon is in 9th house. Saturn is also in 9th house. Jupiter is in conjunction with Moon.

So current mahadasa of saturn is promising long distance travel...

Currrent Bhukti Mercury is not favorable for long distance travel.. Next in line is Ketu... Ketu is in 12th house. Ketu is in sign of jupiter. Jupiter is in 9th and lord of 3 and 12..

In Ketu Bhukti... Mars anatra she should be going aboard... as Mars is significator of 3rd,9th,11th,12th... combination of 3,9,11 will give her visa and 3,9,12 will see her going aboard... Feb-march 2021
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 08 Jun 2019

@kimahy.. thank you for your time and analysis.

Requesting others as well to help us by analyzing her chart, please. Thank you in advance.

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 09 Jun 2019

@kimahy.. is this travel going to be a long term opportunity for her?

Other astrologers your analysis would be really helpful. Thank you.

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 09 Jun 2019

I'm extremely sorry that the month is wrong. Apologize for incorrect data.
27 JUNE 1982; 6:02PM; Attur (this place is in Salem Tamilnadu).
I'm truly sorry again.

Thank You!

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 11 Jun 2019

@kimahy and other astrologers, Can you please take a look at the chart and let me know when she'll be travelling and if it's a short term or long term or settlement opportunity?

Correct details 27 JUNE 1982 6:02PM Attur

Thank you.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 12 Jun 2019

freesoul.... the new birth time does not seems to be accurate... If I rectify it... it comes to 05.36 hrs.. with this new birth... it shows that your sister is not married... Can you confirm this...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 12 Jun 2019

@kimahy,
She is married.
Got married on 07 August 2016. I checked with my mom again and she said 6:02PM is the birth time. Normal delivery.

Thank you.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 13 Jun 2019

okay... let me again take help of ruling planets.. time 18.46 hrs, place -birmingham, alabama.. today - 13th june 2019... moon is in sign of venus and star of rahu and sub of venus...

birth time lagna is in jupiter sign, ketu star and sub of sun...

In birth chart, jupiter is in venus sign, ketu and rahu are in jupiter sub.. venus is in star of sun...

9th Cuspal sublord ketu is connected with 1st cuspal sublord... birth time is accurate..

Let's further validate birth accuracy... 1982 born married in 2016... married @ age of 34 this is considered as late marriage as per indian tradition... why... punarphoo dosha... Saturn is moon's sublord and Moon is saturn's starlord...

venus is 7th cuspal sublord... in star of sun. sun is in 7th... marriage was promised...

marriage took place in August 2016... Dasa - rahu.. rahu in jupiter star aspected by saturn... signification of 11,2,7.. bhukti--- venus... (natural karaka of marriage).. signifying 7th... anatra mercury ... significator of 11..

Marriage date - 7th August 2016... on that day... rahu was transiting in its own sub... venus was transiting in its ketu star and mercury was in venus star... Also mercury and rahu were in conjunction in 2nd house..

Marriage date tally's with birth time...

coming to your orignial question of long distance travel or settlement opportunity..

current dasa of rahu till ( July 2020)... rahu is in star and sub of jupiter. Jupiter is in rahu star.. Saturn is aspecting rahu.. saturn is the lord of 3rd house...

Mars Bhukti -- Mars is in star of moon and sub of mercury. mercury is in star of moon... mars is lord of 12th... moon is in 9th.. but moon is lord of 8th( hurdles, delay, difficulties)...

In rahu dasa/mars bhukti... long distance looks difficult.. with Rahu mahadasha ends... why she is facing trouble for foreign travel... because sun/moon/mars... all these three planets sublord's starlord is moon and moon is lord of 8th... (8th house stands for great difficulties, hurdles, delays)..

Next Mahadasa jupiter... Jupiter is in star and sub of rahu. Rahu is in jupiter star.. Saturn is aspecting rahu...

Saturn Bhukti -- Saturn is the lord of 3rd... its starlord Moon is in 9th. sublord venus's starlord sun is in 7th(supportive house of travel)..

So Jupiter/Saturn Bhukti should give long distance travel... Ketu anatra which is significator of 3 and 12 completes the chain... June/July 2023... why she will go.. work/job related... saturn/jupiter and ketu are significators of 2,6,10,11..

Permanent Settlement --- 12th house is in Scorpio, 12th house lord is mars is in virgo, 12th cuspal sublord ketu is in sagittarius.. 11th cuspal sublord jupiter's starlord rahu is in gemini.... no permanent settlement...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jun 2019

Current antardasa is good and she might leave ,after jul 2019

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 13 Jun 2019

@kimahy.. thank you and truly appreciate your efforts. Will you be able to say if it's short term or long term?

@vedam33, Thank you for the analysis. Her visa will be filed in couple of days and we are hoping it will get through this time. However travel opportunity is too thin in her current project and was told she may have to wait until they could find a fit. Now that you have predicted post July, does that mean she will get the opportunity within this year?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Jun 2019

Could you post dates of last travel.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 14 Jun 2019

Sujit ji, She has travelled twice so far.
Last travel was from September 2009 through February 2012.
Thank you.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 15 Jun 2019

freesoul,

Some chances are there in coming months. Some income, gains are also seen.

Send me feedback.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 15 Jun 2019

Thank you Sujit ji. Will that be a long term or shot term?

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 02 Jul 2019

I'm writing this as a feedback to kimahy ji, vedam ji and Sujit ji..
My sister got her visa and an opportunity to travel in 10 days (tickets booked). We are hoping everything 'll go as planned. Fingers crossed.
Right now she doesn't have a visibility whether its a long term or short term. She'll probably get to know after her travel. In case if you could say something on it, will be great.
Thank you for your time and effort.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 03 Jul 2019

Thank you for the feedback... and congratulations .... vedamji and sujitji almost got it right... i got confused in eight house..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 03 Jul 2019

@kimahy, Thank you!
And yes almost..
If you were to re-analyze the chart, How would you see the 8th house interpretations now?

Thank you again!

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 03 Jul 2019

@freesoul... this was mars signification...
Mars is self star
Mars as a planet - 10,5,12
Starlord Moon - 9,8
Sublord Mercury - 6
Mercury's starlord is Moon - 9,8

It is not the eight house interpretation... it is 8th house signification for planet mars on the starlevel... 8th house generally refer to hurdles, delays... bur it was along with 9th house(long distance travel...) so the interpretation ideal should have been long distance travel possible but with delays, hurdles, difficult of journey, will not be smooth ride... also I think moon is natural significator of travel... and it is appearing on starlevel... with 9th signification... this is reason she is travelling.. but I still think there will be some or other challenges coming up before or during the travel...

Now 6th(disease), 8th(chronic disease) 12th(hospitalization)... if we just look mar as planet from health prospective... then it says that there might be illness and there is also recovery 9th,5th... 10th house also signifies doctor... there are numerous answers planet and houses will indicate.. it is synchronization of planets, rasi and houses.. one just needs to ask the questions... and planet will respond to it... either positive or negative...

good luck...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

freesoul

Post by freesoul » 04 Jul 2019

@kimahy, true that she came across hurdles during her visa processing, while her coworkers of same cadre and profile got things straight and easy. Even now, though the tickets are booked, we are praying everyday for her travel to go smooth.