Foreign settlement, any chances??

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saky79
Contributor
Contributor
Foreign settlement, any chances??

Post by saky79 » 26 May 2019

Hi Members,

My birth date is 22/11/1979, time is 16:33 and place mumbai. I want to know do I have chances of foreign settlement.

Thanks

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Foreign settlement, any chances??

Post by Kimahy » 27 May 2019

Long Distance Travel and Foreign settlement are two different topics... Also Long distance travel does not necessary mean overseas travel. Travel from Mumbai to Kolkata or to Chennai can also be a long distance travel. A person from Punjab or North India settling down in South India can be considered as foreign settlement as the climate, food and language changes from north to south.

For Foreign settlement, first there must be a long distance travel.

For Long distance travel 12th Cuspal Sublord must signify either 3 or 9 or 12.

Your birth time is off by a min. So I have taken 16.34 hrs and as per this 12th house falls in Pisces(dual sign). 12th Cuspal Sublord is Mercury. Mercury is in scorpio(fixed sign). Mercury is in the star of jupiter and in sub of mars. Mars is in star of ketu.

Venus is in Mercury Star. Jupiter is in 5th house and owns 9th and 12th. Moon is in 9th house. Jupiter aspects 1st house. Mars is in 5th house and owns 1st and 8th. Venus is in 8th. Mars conj Rahu. Rahu is in Leo. Mars aspects 12th house. Ketu is in 11th. Ketu is in Aquarius. Ketu is aspected by Mars.

So Mercury is signifying
Mercury as a planet - None
Starlord Jupiter - 5,12,1
Sublord Mars - 5,1,7,12
Starlord of Mars is Ketu - 11,5,10,1

Mercury is signifying 12th house so long distance travel is promised in the chart.

In this chart Venus, Sun, Moon, Mars,Mercury,Jupiter are the significators of long distance travel.

Current Mahadasha is of Mars till 2024
Mars is significator of 12th house as Mars aspects 12th house.

Current Bhukti Jupiter till 2020. Jupiter's sublord is venus. Venus through its starlord mercury is signifying 3rd house. Mercury owns 3rd house.

In Jupiter Bhukti, Moon Anatra can give you long distance travel. Moon is in 9th house and the only planet in your horoscope which signifies 9th house.

So Mars Dasha/Jupiter Bhukti/Moon Anatra. Your next immediate long distance travel might be in last week of Feb 2020. You will travel for work related.

Is there are permanent settlement in long distance place/overseas/foreign location? It is not, because 12th House falls in dual sign.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 27 May 2019

Hi Kiranji,

Thanks for the analysis, regarding long distance travel i have travelled to quite a lot of countries (work/holiday) with an average of 1-2 per year starting November 2006. Last year March i got a job opportunity in Malaysia and everything was done/set but due to some personal issue couldn go at the last moment.

Regards
Sachin

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 28 May 2019

@sachin... you will keep travelling as 6 out of 9 planets are either significators of 3 or 9 or 12. Once a chain of these planets are form in the inter locking period of Dasha/Bhukti/Anatra and transits are good... u will experience long distance travel, that is the reason I said your immediate next travel is in feb 2020. But Foreign settlement is ruled out...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 28 May 2019

Hi Kiranji,
This year i have already travelled overseas in March and now would be travelling again in October.

Regards
Sachin

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 28 May 2019

My last 3 and 1 future travel...

18'March 3 - 7 - Mar/Mar/Sat/Merc/Sat
18'September 27 - Oct 6 - Mar/Rah/Sat/Sat/Ven
19'March 14 - 21/22 - Mar/Rah/Ven/Jup/Ven
19'October 19 - 24 - Mar/Jup/Merc/Ven/Merc

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 28 May 2019

yeah.. that's what I'm also saying u will keep on traveling... because of majority of planets signifying travel house... but no permanent settlement... like green card or citizenship of other country...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 29 May 2019

you have a kaal sarpa yoga forming with all planets hemmed between rahu and ketu axis ....
here travelling is indicated and there is a possibility of foreign properties or any inclination towards foreign objects... but the end result signs to disappointment on satisfaction level will be minimum ... please choose wisely your options !!

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 29 May 2019

Hi Kiranji,
I also don't wish to settle down in any other country, just work for 4-5 years and come back. i missed a very good chance earlier this year...
Kimahy wrote:
28 May 2019
yeah.. that's what I'm also saying u will keep on traveling... because of majority of planets signifying travel house... but no permanent settlement... like green card or citizenship of other country...
Regards
Sachin

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 29 May 2019

Sachin, Chart is good for foreign travels and foreign settlement but challenging for marriage and relationships.
Even your income will face conflicts and losses.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 29 May 2019

Sujit Ji...just want to understand if I have foreign travel and settlement why will my income face conflicts and losses??

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 30 May 2019

Sujitji,
Any timeline for foreign settlement?
Sujit wrote:
29 May 2019
Sachin, Chart is good for foreign travels and foreign settlement but challenging for marriage and relationships.
Even your income will face conflicts and losses.

- Sujit