Abroad Visit

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Abhi555
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Abroad Visit

Post by Abhi555 » 01 May 2019

Hi All,

My birth details are:

DOB: 20 Dec 1988
Time: 09.30 AM
Place: Mumbai

I'm currently working in IT industry. I'm trying my best for abroad opportunity, however no luck. I recently got one opportunity but it slipped from my hand due to some reasons. Are there any yogas in my horoscope to go abroad for work or permanent settlement. In which year are there any chances for long term abroad stay. Also what are the remedies I need to perform so that I wont miss out on any of the opportunities.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Abroad Visit

Post by abhishek » 11 May 2019

Hi Abhi,

Yes, There are strong combinations for foreign travel in your chart. Lagna lord saturn in 12th house with 9th Lord mercury and sun indicates traveling and settling in abroad.Saturn is combust in your chart, which could cause delay and frustration before giving you an opportunity to travel.

You are in rahu mahadasha, whose dispositor is saturn placed in 12th and currently saturn is transiting over natal saturn, mercury and sun. The dasha lord rahu is transiting in 6th house and connecting to 12th. I Feel you should travel abroad by end of this year or beginning of next year.

Did the recent opportunity to travel came around nov-dec Last year?

Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2019

@abhi-abroad for work or permanent settlement is different from Abroad Visit.so try to keep some meaningful heading for your posts first.you're given heading is misleading/misguiding me friend.

joyd.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 12 May 2019

Abhi555 wrote:
01 May 2019
Are there any yogas in my horoscope to go abroad for work or permanent settlement. In which year are there any chances for long term abroad stay.
Your Current Mahadasa - Rahu and the next two mahadasa which is of Jupiter followed by Saturn does not indicate overseas travel or settlement.
This is as per KP...
Rahu is in star of Rahu and in Sub of Ketu
Rahu is in 2nd house. Rahu is aquarius sign it's signlord is saturn. Saturn is in 11th house( as per bhav Chalit). Saturn owns 1st and 2nd. Saturn(3rd dristhi) aspects Rahu.

Ketu is in venus star. Venus is in 10th house. Ketu is in 8th House. Venus owns 5th and 10th house. Ketu is in sign of Sun. Sun is in 11th and owns 5th and 8th.

Jupiter mahadasa is signifying houses 12th(foreign Settlement) and 3rd house(short travel) throught is lordship, however jupiters starlord sun and sublord saturn are not signifying any of the overseas travel/settlement related houses i.e. 3,9,12...

similarly saturn also does not signifies the required houses...
Rahu - 2, 11,1
Rahu - 2,11,1
Ketu - 10 8, 5 ,11

Jupiter - 11 4 8 12 3
Sun - 8 11
Sat - 8 11 1 2

Saturn - 8 11 1 2
Ketu - 10 8 5
Saturn - 8 11 1 2
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi