Do i have change of Abroad settlement?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
udguru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Do i have change of Abroad settlement?

Post by udguru » 23 Apr 2019

Hi, I have an opportunity to travel abroad for a project, I am trying to get my visa which I am not sure about.
can you please tell me if I have chances? Also if it will be fruitful or not.

21/08/1992
08:43 am
Indore, India

Thanks for the Information in advance.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Do i have change of Abroad settlement?

Post by Sujit » 23 Apr 2019

There is promise of travelling and settling in foreign lands.
but current antara of Saturn has other plans. Some hurdles for visa, job are seen.
Be patient. Don't be hasty. Send feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 23 Apr 2019

Hi,

You have Virgo lagna, 12th lord sun is placed in 12th house with jupiter and venus indicates traveling and living abroad. You are running Rahu- saturn dasha. If we look at the transits, then rahu is transiting in 10th, jupiter is transiting in 3rd and saturn is transiting in 4th. This indicates that you have a very good chance of traveling abroad now and your life will be good in foreign lands. Good Luck!

Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

udguru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by udguru » 23 Apr 2019

Hi, Thanks for writing back

I am trying for my visa, although with tough norms I'm nervous if I'll get it or not. and as told by you I've been told that my life would be better living away from home. Is it true? I am experiencing low luck and less gains in business projects in my hometown.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 24 Apr 2019

Yes, Moving away from birth place will bring you luck and better income. Was there any opportunity for travel in year 2015-16?
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

udguru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by udguru » 24 Apr 2019

Yes, there was one in May 2015 but it was in India only. But it couldn't happen as my application was not approved.