Doctor- chances for going abroad

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sams
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Doctor- chances for going abroad

Post by sams » 29 Mar 2019

Hello

I am a doctor by profession, did my higher qualifications too. But my career is not going on as expected. I am not getting good opportunities. I am going through depression and mental turmoil regarding my career.

Please go through my chart and let me know if there are chances for me to go abroad, (if yes, when), whether I would settle down there. Moreover, whether there are good chances for me to be successful, have fame and money in abroad..

DOB- 24th August, 1981
Time- 2:12 AM
Place- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (that time), India.

I am a female, unmarried.

Please answer.

Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Doctor- chances for going abroad

Post by Sujit » 29 Mar 2019

Your second lord Moon is placed in 12th is favorable for jobs abroad.
Current dasa of Mars is weak by debilitation will bring worries related to income and gains.
With Sun in own house is favorable for own practice.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

sams
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sams » 02 Apr 2019

Dear Mr Sujit,

Thank you for your reply. As such, am not going through financial problems or am not jobless, although there is a risk of losing job. What I meant in my earlier post is that I am not getting good opportunities in my current job what my colleagues are getting. I am not getting to do surgical part which is important for my career.

Also, if you could please answer all my questions, I would be thankful.

Regards.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Apr 2019

your career problem descriptions are clearly matching with your charts navamsa and dasamsa.saturn-ketu-sun-mars positions are not that much favourable for a good hike in job.Mars supporting your 6th house significations in a well manner but he is not supportive to your 11th house matters of the expected fulfillments
at your job..The main drawback is from saturn-sun positions in D1-D9-D10 charts hindering your aspirations in job.Ketus role is to pull back you and lags you back from progress.The scenario wont change wherever you go and work.

joyd.

astrolover1

Post by astrolover1 » 13 Apr 2019

Second lord in house 12th means money\fortune from abroad