Buying A House

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor
Buying A House

Post by Gammaray99 » 08 Mar 2019

Dear forum,

I returned to my home country on 30th Jan 2019. I’m staying with relatives but I want to buy my own home. I’ve lived in the same home from birth until now and it’s very old and I hate it.

Since saturn rules my 4th, and my saturn MD is starting soon, will i be able to buy a home during saturn MD? If so which AD and PD will support me owning my own home? Will i be able to own multiple properties?

Thanks for any help, my info is 18 Sept 1984 in Corpus Christi/TX/USA at 09:44am

joyd

Re: Buying A House

Post by joyd » 08 Mar 2019

@gam-As 4th lord saturn in your ascendent gives own property.Before construction or buying the property you have to bury smut+Antimony +soot powders mixture in the east side of the empty land of the house.Dont forget this procedure before you are going to enter in to construction or buyed readymade house.If you dont do this, you have to face downfall in your career very surely without any second doubt.An east facing property will be idle /best acc to your natal chart.saturn mahadasha-mercury AD and saturn mahadasha-Mars AD can give properties.yes you have multiple properties yoga.you said that you hate your old house but it is the house that made you prosperous.THis old house is an unique one and it contains your ancestral souls and as well as blessings of those departed souls on you and the people who lives in it too.

joyd.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 18 Mar 2019

joyd wrote:
08 Mar 2019
@gam-As 4th lord saturn in your ascendent gives own property.Before construction or buying the property you have to bury smut+Antimony +soot powders mixture in the east side of the empty land of the house.Dont forget this procedure before you are going to enter in to construction or buyed readymade house.If you dont do this, you have to face downfall in your career very surely without any second doubt.An east facing property will be idle /best acc to your natal chart.saturn mahadasha-mercury AD and saturn mahadasha-Mars AD can give properties.yes you have multiple properties yoga.you said that you hate your old house but it is the house that made you prosperous.THis old house is an unique one and it contains your ancestral souls and as well as blessings of those departed souls on you and the people who lives in it too.

joyd.
Thank you!! In the US you need lots of money and credit and you must pay property taxes and buy land etc and I don’t even have $1 in my pocket.
Nor do I have credit so I’m not allowed to get a loan. And no my current house gave me no prosperity it’s cursed haha.

My kid is a teenager already so I don’t want to be without a home for his entire youth :( I hope you are correct and thank you kindly!!!

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Mar 2019

@gamma wrote- In the US you need lots of money and credit and you must pay property taxes and buy land etc and I don’t even have $1 in my pocket.

Ye i know this already...ha..ha

joyd.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Mar 2019

Gammaray99,

Interesting !

Consider yourself lucky if you own property through Saturn antara.

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Sujit wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Gammaray99,

Interesting !

Consider yourself lucky if you own property through Saturn antara.

Sujit
Hi, do you mean saturn maha?
What antar dasa do you think I can own a home?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Mar 2019

Gammaray99 wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Hi, do you mean saturn maha?
What antar dasa do you think I can own a home?
I mean Saturn antara under Saturn maha dasa.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Sujit wrote:
18 Mar 2019
I mean Saturn antara under Saturn maha dasa.
Thank you. So during which antar do you think I could buy a home?

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 28 Aug 2019

Hi can someone tell me when I’ll be able to have my own home? Saturn maha is a period of like almost 20 years so will I own a home soon or not until like I’m 50 years old lol thanks ❤️❤️❤️