Abroad settlement

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sdeep
Abroad settlement

Post by Sdeep » 22 Jan 2019

Respected Gurus, Namaskar!

I am keen to know my chances of settling abroad based on my horoscope. Request your help here pls. Below are the details

Date: 27 Jan 1982
Time: 00:05 am
Place: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Thanks in advance,

Sdeep

Re: Abroad settlement

Post by Sdeep » 05 Jun 2019

Pls someone help.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Jun 2019

Your ascendant is libra. It is placed close to the previous sign. Hope time of birth is correct.
There is promise for settling abroad. There is also potential for jobs abroad.
Currently, you have started the maha dasa of Saturn in 12th house of foreign lands. It can give stress and conflicts to your profession. Work with patience as it looks difficult time for job.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sdeep

Post by Sdeep » 05 Jun 2019

Thanks sir for addressing!

I checked with my mother on my birth time she mentioned there might be a minute of discrepancy here and there. Given that what you suggest might be the right time or to calculate that

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 06 Jun 2019

The given time of birth is accurate.

You want to settle aboard for this long distance travel must include.

12th house falls in virgo. It's sublord is Moon(natural significator of travel). Moon is in star of mars and sub of mercury. Mercury is in star of mars.

Sun is in Moon Star. Mars is in 12th house. Long distance travel is promised in the chart.

Let see if this long distance travel is connected with job. 10th Cuspal Sublord Venus. Venus is in sun star and sub of saturn. Saturn is in Mars star

Saturn is in 12th house. Mars lord of 2nd. Sun is lord of 11th. Yes, 10th house is connected with 12th house.

Let check 11th house if the desire to travel aboard is fulfilled

11th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn. Saturn is in Mars star and own sub. Saturn is in 12th house... so desire to go go aboard will be fulfilled.

Lagna sublord rahu is significator of 3rd house.. showing moving away from the place.

12th House falls in Virgo(dual sign)...... Saturn/Ketu/Jupiter... Dasha/Bhukti/Anatra should see you going aboard... 2025...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sdeep

Post by Sdeep » 06 Jun 2019

Thats the question sir I am not working currently. Also I am from HR background and onsite opportunities for them is very low unlike IT professionals. My husband is in IT and has huge career prospects abroad.Is there a chance that if i have a good scope of settling abroad in my horoscope then my spouse too can benefit from that and settle along his details are 24 sept 1982 Jaunpur Uttarpradesh. We are a little confused about the timing its 12:45am or 12:50am. Though we see he has more traits of an cancerian than a gemini. We got married in dec 2011 and have a son born on mar 2013. He was in US from jan 2018 till jul 2019. Sharing these details which may help decide the birth time incase you would want to refer his kundali..

Thank you so much for your efforts 🙏🏼

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 06 Jun 2019

You are welcome. It's too late out here... I will check and get back to you tomorrow.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi